Royal Fornication...Hooray!

Why do the Brits celebrate when the Royals fuck?
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry expecting first baby

Perpetually depressed, fog enshrouded Brits need all the low voltage stimulation they can gather up beneath their slate dark, low cloud covered realms and infinite expanses of steel gray sea coasts. Have some pity on the old boys and girls to yonder east.

The best sense of humour in the world. And TeeVee.

Much hotter summer than yours this year. :funnyface:

Perpetually depressed, fog enshrouded Brits need all the low voltage stimulation they can gather up beneath their slate dark, low cloud covered realms and infinite expanses of steel gray sea coasts. Have some pity on the old boys and girls to yonder east.

Hey, I got so much "'Merican" sunshine over here, I could use a British ounce or two of hopeful hopelessness for some shade to sip my tea and smoke my kippers in. Do you sell that dour power by the pound? Lol.

Hey, I got so much "'Merican" sunshine over here, I could use a British ounce or two of hopeful hopelessness for some shade to sip my tea and smoke my kippers in. Do you sell that dour power by the pound? Lol.

I live in a metric country. You don't even know how to do that.

reminding myself of what fornication means....

8989122_orig.png

Yup, still means the same thing I thought it did....carry on

Look at it this way.

An American bi-racial woman will provide an heir to the British Throne.

Not even Kanye could trump that.

(Excuse the pun)
Not unless all of Kate's kids refuse to take the throne or die.

That goes without saying.
Considering that Kate continues to have kids, I doubt Meghan will ever have a chance to have even a next in-line.

Forum List

Back