Royal Fornication...Hooray!

And the battles of LOTR happened in reality in former times.

Really?

orcfeat.jpg

I knew you'd do that. lol.

Think Richard the Lionheart.

The role of the King in open warfare.

A King of England who spoke only French, spent most of his reign fighting abroad in The Crusades, and is generally acknowledged to have taken King Phillip II of France as his lover.

But, he did have all the Jews in the court of his Father ejected and beaten after his coronation, so there's that.

Why do the Brits celebrate when the Royals fuck?
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry expecting first baby

Well technically they're not fornicating. They're married to each other.

But I agree that I don't get it when Americans get agog about royal weddings and the like. We separated from that. What's the point, even for the Brits?

At least we don't have to pay for it.

Australia is all excited about it. The Royal Couple are there right now.

A King of England who spoke only French, spent most of his reign fighting abroad in The Crusades, and is generally acknowledged to have taken King Phillip II of France as his lover.

But, he did have all the Jews in the court of his Father ejected and beaten after his coronation, so there's that.

Okay. One of the Henry's?

Harold of Hastings? The one who got shot in the eye by an arrow.

The Brits just love to give up more of their taxes, to spoiled little brats who don't have to lift a finger. We on the other hand, had enough of the bullshit in 1776 and yet today, those on the left will kiss the ass of some liberal 1/2 white community agitator just so they could be close to him or get a thrill run up their leg.

The Brits just love to give up more of their taxes, to spoiled little brats who don't have to lift a finger. We on the other hand, had enough of the bullshit in 1776 and yet today, those on the left will kiss the ass of some liberal 1/2 white community agitator just so they could be close to him or get a thrill run up their leg.

Your bullshit was about not being prepared to pay for the French/Indian War, which was fought on your behalf.

Or, like Richard III, who was killed at the Battle of Bosworth Field... by the Lancaster clan who took over the throne and ended the Plantagenet Dynasty?

Your bullshit was about not being prepared to pay for the French/Indian War, which was fought on your behalf.

Oh, I am sorry, were you one of those people who bowed down and sucked Obama's dick? We all know he was a Fagot, why else did he put the rainbow on the "WHITE HOUSE".

Or, like Richard III, who was killed at the Battle of Bosworth Field... by the Lancaster clan who took over the throne and ended the Plantagenet Dynasty?

Are you thinking about Laurence Olivier?

Who was that one whose carcass was found under a supermarket car park, in Leicestershire (I think)?

Oh, I am sorry, were you one of those people who bowed down and sucked Obama's dick? We all know he was a Fagot, why else did he put the rainbow on the "WHITE HOUSE".

No. I'm one of yours. Was only being historical.

I saw through Obama before he was even the Prez. But I sucked it up. Out of respect for the Office. Something our present day barbarians don't seem capable of doing.

Who was that one whose carcass was found under a supermarket car park, in Leicestershire (I think)?

Olivier played 'Henry V' and 'Richard III'

Olivier played 'Henry V'

Aren't you clever!

You're right. It was Gandalf.

I saw through Obama before he was even the Prez. But I sucked it up. Out of respect for the Office. Something our present day barbarians don't seem capable of doing.

Then I do apologize for being rude. But anybody who goes and watches bitches and dicks walk down a red carpet, and swoons if touched, continue to be slaves. In the United States everyone is supposed to be equal. Just some people are more equal than others....Not in my book.. We all bleed red, even the royals over in England.

Then I do apologize for being rude. But anybody who goes and watches bitches and dicks walk down a red carpet, and swoons if touched, continue to be slaves. In the United States everyone is supposed to be equal. Just some people are more equal than others....Not in my book.. We all bleed red, even the royals over in England.

If the English people didn't want them, they wouldn't be there. Kate Middleton originated from a common working class family.

An American divorcee almost brought down the Monarchy last time. The Royal Family weren't going to make that mistake again. They've had to adapt to changing times.

The British have a lousy government. Both political parties. Totally inept.

Not all of us...

queen-of-england-lizard_225px.jpg

Forum List

Back