Polls On Trumps Impeachment Hold Steady In Favor, With Remarkable Gender Gap

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
CNN's latest impeachment poll found the exact same percentage of people support or oppose Donald Trump's impeachment and removal from office as did when the outlet polled the question in October: 50% support, 43% oppose.

A Politico/Morning Consult poll also found little movement from its own polling last week, with 48% supporting the impeachment inquiry and 43% opposed. The difference from its previous poll was a 2-point decrease in opposition.

So Democrats continue to enjoy a plurality of support for both their inquiry and Trump's impeachment, which could arguably be seen as a decent result so far, given that everyone assumed they would pay a steep political price before they launched the proceedings. That's a markedly better outcome than Donald Trump's latest fantasy poll, in which he claimed impeachment support was "dropping like a rock, down into the 20's."

Polls on Trump's impeachment hold steady in favor, with remarkable gender gap

More SPAM from Daily Kooks....GIGO.

OP must be in a bonus situation for clicks.

fakeVerynews-trump.jpg

BAHAHAHAHA I guess that's why House Democrats are shaking in their boots about having to vote for Impeachment. I don't care about polls but they sure do, their jobs depend on it. :21:

CNN's latest impeachment poll found the exact same percentage of people support or oppose Donald Trump's impeachment and removal from office as did when the outlet polled the question in October: 50% support, 43% oppose.
Total CNN bullshit poll....its the only post inquiry poll that shows any desire for impeachment.....gee I wonder if they just made it up...

A Politico/Morning Consult poll also found little movement from its own polling last week, with 48% supporting the impeachment inquiry and 43% opposed. The difference from its previous poll was a 2-point decrease in opposition.

So Democrats continue to enjoy a plurality of support for both their inquiry and Trump's impeachment, which could arguably be seen as a decent result so far, given that everyone assumed they would pay a steep political price before they launched the proceedings. That's a markedly better outcome than Donald Trump's latest fantasy poll, in which he claimed impeachment support was "dropping like a rock, down into the 20's."

Polls on Trump's impeachment hold steady in favor, with remarkable gender gap

Keep going. Keep pushing. Keep it visible.

Indies are turning on you and we want them to continue to do so.

The highest support for the impeachment of Bill Clinton ever got was 29%.

Support to actually remove Trump from office is much higher. Way higher.

If half of America wants Trump removed, how many of them will vote for Trump next year if he isn't?

If half of America wants Trump removed, how many of them will vote for Trump next year if he isn't?

Really ?

You keep calling other Rubes.

So as I was saying...if half of America wants Trump removed from office, what are the odds they will vote for him next year if he isn't?

the strife that Trump and the Dems have caused will break America for years to come, my friends

So as I was saying...if half of America wants Trump removed from office, what are the odds they will vote for him next year if he isn't?
What exactly are the Progs going to do if elected into office? You young people are up chits creek! Pay and pay some more...

Really ?

Unlike Trump, I don't lie, rube.

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/11/25/rel13a.-.trump,.impeachment.pdf

impeach-poll.png

impeach-poll-2.png

Your conclusion does not draw from you data.

You've already got indies turning on this and the recent statements by the congress

Clearly depends on who is on the d side...which right now is a huge selection of morons.

Best of luck.

Time to retire from arguing a point that is already being made.

Impeachment will flame out when it needs to.

And you'll be sitting on the sidelines again for 4 to 12 years.

Really ?

Unlike Trump, I don't lie, rube.

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/11/25/rel13a.-.trump,.impeachment.pdf

impeach-poll.png

impeach-poll-2.png

Your conclusion does not draw from you data.
And there's that willful blindness Trump depends so heavily on.

Forum List

Back