Rosenstein Hearing On Now

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Deputy Rosenstein hearing now on c-span re Russian probe
He sure is a nervous guy. Can’t sit still at all.

Unfortunately I can not see it, but I would love to watch Hearing Members ask him about his past proven history of withholding evidence that would prevented innocent people from going to jail and about how he manufactured crimes that sent innocent people to jail, destroying their lives until Judges later freed them, condemning him for criminal prosecutorial practices.....

...then ask him why anyone should trust him on such a crucial investigation that has been exposed as being so venomously partisan....

Later there will be a transcript.
Unfortunately I can not see it, but I would love to watch Hearing Members ask him about his past proven history of withholding evidence that would prevented innocent people from going to jail and about how he manufactured crimes that sent innocent people to jail, destroying their lives until Judges later freed them, condemning him for criminal prosecutorial practices.....

...then ask him why anyone should trust him on such a crucial investigation that has been exposed as being so venomously partisan....

If all of this is true, why did Trump appoint him?

Yes, pretty much every state bar has a rule of ethics that requires attorneys to avoid the APPEARANCE of impropriety.

Hiring the people he hired, Mueller has FAILED to avoid such an appearance.

Listen to the list of people Mueller hired.
:lol:

No appearance of impropriety there, folks.
:lol:

This is a complete sham. I would have let things play out had they actually hired those who appear to be objective. This is some SHIT.

Who knows...

Can we please keep Hank Johnson in Congress forever for the sheer amusement value?

By the way, Rod Rosenstein is the WORST! He should NOT be in the Trump administration and Jeff Sessions is disgraceful for putting him in at the DOJ! He is an OBAMA APOINTEE!

Trump picks the bestest people.

And now FOX News will now spend the rest of its day convincing itself and you guys that this swing-and-a-miss was actually a home run....

Forum List

Back