Rosenstein Announces Worthless Indictments

There have been 35 indictments. Show us, with evidence, how many have dropped.

Who cares?
Non of them have to do with Trump.
If these people are guilty bust em.

Tipsy apparently cares enough to claim that the indictments made by Mueller have been dropped.

I’m looking for evidence to back that claim. It seems I should get comfortable. As it’s going to be a long wait.

You mean the first dozen Mewler indicted?

By all means, show me the evidence that the first dozen mueller I dictated had their indictments dropped.

I won’t hold my breath, though

So you're saying these are the same first twelve?

Yawning.

Wake me when you have evidence that mueller’s indictments were dropped.

The case is being ignored, dropped, abandoned. One of the defendants never even existed.

In this country we do not have trials with secret evidence. Mueller was ordered to produce and he elected to abandon the case instead.

Now Mueller has charged 12 more Russians. Does he expect a different result?

Who cares?

Tipsy apparently cares enough to claim that the indictments made by Mueller have been dropped.

I’m looking for evidence to back that claim. It seems I should get comfortable. As it’s going to be a long wait.

By all means, show me the evidence that the first dozen mueller I dictated had their indictments dropped.

It doesn't matter if they are officially dropped or not, they are just as dead. We have no extradition treaty with Russia.

These indictments are simply ham sandwiches with Russian dressing. That won't stop ignorant chumps from using them to cite "progress" in an investigation that is going nowhere.

Enjoy your lunch!

:rofl:

Who cares?

Yawning.

You do the same when you can prove different.

Who cares?

It doesn't matter if they are officially dropped or not, they are just as dead. We have no extradition treaty with Russia.

These indictments are simply ham sandwiches with Russian dressing. That won't stop ignorant chumps from using them to cite as "progress" in an investigation that is going nowhere.

Enjoy your lunch!

.....hope he gets heartburn.

Yawning.

I have zero evidence that the indictments made by mueller have been dropped. So far, no one else has been able to present any.

I’m glad I brought my comfy chair to wait for the presentation of evidence to back tipsy’s claim.

Who cares?

These indictments are simply ham sandwiches with Russian dressing. That won't stop ignorant chumps from using them to cite "progress" in an investigation that is going nowhere.

Enjoy your lunch!

So that’s a big nothing as evidence that the indictments brought by Mueller have been dropped?

Color me shocked. I’m grabbing a beer while i wait.

Yawning.

I have zero evidence that the indictments made by mueller have been dropped. So far, no one else has been able to present any.

I’m glad I brought my comfy chair to wait for the presentation of evidence to back tipsy’s claim.

Are they the same 12 or not.

Yawning.

Do you have evidence that Mueller’s indictments have been dropped?

From the stalling and utter failure to produce such evidence....I’m leaning toward no.

Yawning.

From the stalling and utter failure to produce such evidence....I’m leaning toward no.

You tell me.
But since non of the people are going to see the inside of a US courtroom I guess we'll never know.

Yawning.

You tell me.
But since non of the people are going to see the inside of a US courtroom I guess we'll never know.
The “first 12 people” is your claim.

Back it with evidence please. And while you’re at it, show us the evidence that muellers indictments have been dropped.

Or keep stalling. Either serves my purpose.

The last time Mueller did this, the Russians demanded to see the evidence and the charges were dropped.

What do they say about insanity?

When were those indictments dropped? Oddly enough I can't find anything to suggest that those indictments were ever dropped.

Oh and certainly the Russians would like to see all of the evidence....wouldn't any Intelligence agency like to see all of the Counter Intelligence used against it?
The case is being ignored, dropped, abandoned. One of the defendants never even existed.

In this country we do not have trials with secret evidence. Mueller was ordered to produce and he elected to abandon the case instead.

So when were these indictments dropped again? I am just following up on your claims.

Or are you just emulating Don the Con and lying?

Who ordered Mueller to produce any information?
When did Mueller abandon any cases?

Why exactly do you think that indicted Russians should not be prosecuted?

You tell me.

Back it with evidence please. And while you’re at it, show us the evidence that muellers indictments have been dropped.

I never said they were dropped.

What is going to force the 12 Russians to show up in an American court? But, here’s the part the media won’t report:

The indictment does not allege that Trump campaign associates were involved in the hacking efforts or that any American was knowingly in contact with Russian intelligence officers.

The indictment also does not allege that any vote tallies were altered by hacking.

In other words, the entire Mueller investigation is a farce and has no reason to continue.

More @ Mueller Charges 12 Russians in 2016 Election Hacking of Democrats

"DOJ/Mueller release their indictments against 12 Russians outside the jurisdiction of the US. @ Thread by @Techno_Fog: "DOJ/Mueller release their indictments against 12 Russians outside the jurisdiction of the US. Rosenstein announces no American was involved. […]"

No shock there that you are defending the Russians again.

How the hell am I "defending the Russians?"
You correctly pointed out how idiotic Mueller is.

Anyone who has read any of the indictment knows how idiotic your post is.

Why don't you think that Russians trying to hack our systems should be indicted?

You tell me.

So you cede the point, failing to back with evidence the claim that Mueller’s Indictments were dropped.

Anyone else want to take a shot?

Who cares?

Clearly they aren't stopping ignorant chumps from claiming that this investigation is going nowhere.

Even though the indictments clearly spell out how Russia- with direction from the top levels of government- worked for years to undermine American electoral system.

To ignorant chumps- and Russia fanboys- this means nothing.

To American patriots- it does.

You tell me.

So you cede the point, failing to back with evidence the claim that Mueller’s Indictments were dropped.

Go fuck yourself.
I never said it and you know it troll.

You tell me.

Go fuck yourself.

No thank you. I’ll just wait in my comfy chair for the evidence that Mueller’s indictments were dropped.

Take care.

You tell me.

Go fuck yourself.

No thank you. I’ll just wait in my comfy chair for the evidence that Mueller’s indictments were dropped.

Take care.

Then you're going to have to wait for someone who actually said that.

The last time Mueller did this, the Russians demanded to see the evidence and the charges were dropped.

What do they say about insanity?

When were those indictments dropped? Oddly enough I can't find anything to suggest that those indictments were ever dropped.

Oh and certainly the Russians would like to see all of the evidence....wouldn't any Intelligence agency like to see all of the Counter Intelligence used against it?

Who cares?

You will have a longer wait as you wait for Mueller to remember that he has a case.

Who cares?

You will have a longer wait as you wait for Mueller to remember that he has a case.
Why would I have to wait if Mueller dropped the indictments?

Either he dropped them, or he didn’t. Show us the evidence on how many of those indictments have been dropped.

Or retract your claim.

Forum List

Back