Rosenstein Announces Worthless Indictments

If you have an investigation that is going nowhere and people are starting to notice there are only so many things you can do. You could drop the witch hunt, but you know that would create an uproar from the left. You could admit you have nothing, but intend to proceed which would create an uproar from the right. Or you could do what he did. Announce a series of indictments against people you can't reach and who will never show up to be tried. That will satisfy the left who think you are doing something when you are not and mollify the right who know you are just spinning your wheels and have nothing. Now you can keep that money flowing to continue your non action.
An investigation going no where?
On what planet is all those indictments and guilty pleas mean going nowhere?

The last time Mueller did this, the Russians demanded to see the evidence and the charges were dropped.

What do they say about insanity?

When were those indictments dropped? Oddly enough I can't find anything to suggest that those indictments were ever dropped.

Oh and certainly the Russians would like to see all of the evidence....wouldn't any Intelligence agency like to see all of the Counter Intelligence used against it?

If you have an investigation that is going nowhere and people are starting to notice there are only so many things you can do. You could drop the witch hunt, but you know that would create an uproar from the left. You could admit you have nothing, but intend to proceed which would create an uproar from the right. Or you could do what he did. Announce a series of indictments against people you can't reach and who will never show up to be tried. That will satisfy the left who think you are doing something when you are not and mollify the right who know you are just spinning your wheels and have nothing. Now you can keep that money flowing to continue your non action.

Did you read any of the indictment?

Far from 'nothing'- it is a scathing indictment of the official Russian efforts to influence the American election.

Why don't the Trumpkins care that Russia attacked the United States- or even want anyone to talk about it?

What is going to force the 12 Russians to show up in an American court? But, here’s the part the media won’t report:

The indictment does not allege that Trump campaign associates were involved in the hacking efforts or that any American was knowingly in contact with Russian intelligence officers.

The indictment also does not allege that any vote tallies were altered by hacking.

In other words, the entire Mueller investigation is a farce and has no reason to continue.

More @ Mueller Charges 12 Russians in 2016 Election Hacking of Democrats

"DOJ/Mueller release their indictments against 12 Russians outside the jurisdiction of the US. @ Thread by @Techno_Fog: "DOJ/Mueller release their indictments against 12 Russians outside the jurisdiction of the US. Rosenstein announces no American was involved. […]"

No shock there that you are defending the Russians again.

How the hell am I "defending the Russians?"

Mueller indicted 12 Russians as a result of his investigation- because his investigation.

You call his investigation a 'farce'.

How is that not defending the Russians?

Are you really this stupid?
WTF does indicting Russians have to do with Trump?
Absolutely nothing!!!
Now if Mewler can get these Russians into a U.S. courtroom more power to him but we all know thats not going to happen.
This isnt defending Russia,this is pointing out that the indictments handed down by Mewler are nothing but a smoke screen for coming up with bupkis on Trump.

Yea, some DNC baffoons clicked on a phishing email and gave their passwords to some Russians. This somehow makes President Trump guilty of “colluding” with Russians to “hack the election”.

Yup and Obama was POTUS, not Trump. How come no one is asking him how all this could happen???

What is going to force the 12 Russians to show up in an American court? But, here’s the part the media won’t report:

The indictment does not allege that Trump campaign associates were involved in the hacking efforts or that any American was knowingly in contact with Russian intelligence officers.

The indictment also does not allege that any vote tallies were altered by hacking.

In other words, the entire Mueller investigation is a farce and has no reason to continue.

"DOJ/Mueller release their indictments against 12 Russians outside the jurisdiction of the US. @ Thread by @Techno_Fog: "DOJ/Mueller release their indictments against 12 Russians outside the jurisdiction of the US. Rosenstein announces no American was involved. […]"

Mueller indicted 12 Russians as a result of his investigation- because his investigation.

You call his investigation a 'farce'.

How is that not defending the Russians?

Are you really this stupid?
WTF does indicting Russians have to do with Trump?
Absolutely nothing!!!
Now if Mewler can get these Russians into a U.S. courtroom more power to him but we all know thats not going to happen.
This isnt defending Russia,this is pointing out that the indictments handed down by Mewler are nothing but a smoke screen for coming up with bupkis on Trump.

The only way those twelve will end up in court here is if Putin makes sure they get here.

Oh and Barry was POTUS while this was going on. How come none of these lefty idiots are demanding he be held accountable for what a bunch of Russian hacks did???

The actual indictments say otherwise.

But hey- I understand- you prefer to believe the voices in your head rather than American intelligence.
It may well be that the Russians did that. Or that Hillary was involved in email scandals or whatever else peripheral issue you say Hillary lost in 2016. However, dems lost down ticket too. You gonna blame that on the Russians too? Or on a seriously undigestable democrat platform?

You were the one claiming that the Russian thing is BS- I was pointing out that I believe the evidence- not the voices in your head.

As you would know if you had one shred of honesty in reading comprehension, I said that the issue of the Russians is BS, whether or not it is true. And that's because it's a smokescreen for why the dems lost UP AND DOWN ticket in 2016. Did the Russians (even if true) also tell voters not to vote blue in Congress and governors? Who has voices in their head? :popcorn:

You and no one else has a clue what or what not, Mueller's investigation is doing.
The Mueller team does not leak, (unlike the WH)..
The only things you know are what Mueller's indictments are after a Grand Jury completes it's own investigation of the indictment request's charges and when the FBI raids a home or office connected to the investigation.
That's the facts, Jack.
The rest is either conjecture or pure conspiracy.
Maybe, you should read the.oath Trump took about defending the US and then look at Trump's actions and words. Little Trumpetsers tools are like Trump, Trump first and then America.

Why? Mueller has 35 indictments and 5 guilty pleas. And his investigation isn’t even finished. This has been been one of the most productive special counsel investigations in modern American History.

Why would any rational person want it to abruptly ended? Benghazi had 8 separate investigations over 4 years resulting in zero indictments. Yet conservatives are screaming like crushed cats at 16 months producing 35 indictments?

And Mueller is apparently just getting started. Neither Papodopolis’, Cohen’s, nor Flynn’s testimony has been fully revealed. Nor do we know what mueller procured in the vault of data, documents or recordings with Manafort or Cohen.

There are clearly crimes o plenty in the Trump administration, among Trump associates and among Trump campaign staff.

Which is the ACTUAL reason that conservatives are desperate for the investigation to end.

The last time Mueller did this, the Russians demanded to see the evidence and the charges were dropped.

When were those indictments dropped? Oddly enough I can't find anything to suggest that those indictments were ever dropped.

Oh and certainly the Russians would like to see all of the evidence....wouldn't any Intelligence agency like to see all of the Counter Intelligence used against it?
The case is being ignored, dropped, abandoned. One of the defendants never even existed.

In this country we do not have trials with secret evidence. Mueller was ordered to produce and he elected to abandon the case instead.

Now Mueller has charged 12 more Russians. Does he expect a different result?

The case is being ignored, dropped, abandoned. One of the defendants never even existed.

In this country we do not have trials with secret evidence. Mueller was ordered to produce and he elected to abandon the case instead.

There have been 35 indictments. Show us, with evidence, how many have dropped.

You correctly pointed out how idiotic Mueller is.

You correctly pointed out how idiotic Mueller is.

Pointless insults don’t change results: 35 indictments and 5 guilty pleas. That in only 16 months and one investigation. Compare that with 8 investigations into Benghaz, 4 years and 0 indictments.

Now show us, with evidence, how many of those indictments have been dropped.

Who cares?
Non of them have to do with Trump.
If these people are guilty bust em.

Who cares?

Tipsy apparently cares enough to claim that the indictments made by Mueller have been dropped.

I’m looking for evidence to back that claim. It seems I should get comfortable. As it’s going to be a long wait.

Who cares?

Tipsy apparently cares enough to claim that the indictments made by Mueller have been dropped.

I’m looking for evidence to back that claim. It seems I should get comfortable. As it’s going to be a long wait.

You mean the first dozen Mewler indicted?

Who cares?

By all means, show me the evidence that the first dozen mueller indicted had their indictments dropped.

I won’t hold my breath, though

Last edited:

Who cares?

By all means, show me the evidence that the first dozen mueller I dictated had their indictments dropped.

I won’t hold my breath, though

So you're saying these are the same first twelve?

Forum List

Back