roseanne is out for blood! launches brutal assault on hillary clinton

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
this does not change my opinion of roseanne one bit but what must Hillary have done for roseanne to turn on her, especially considering trump is hillary's opponent.

ROSEANNE IS OUT FOR BLOOD! Launches BRUTAL ASSAULT on Hillary Clinton

i am never going to use another cap on this board again except by accident. i once again broke the sacred law of no caps because i copied it from the article and forgot. my time on this board is coming to an end, not sure when i hope they ban me, to do so would fit with the liberal moderators.

Wow. Who better to compliment Trump's mental abilities than Roseann. He should consider her for Vice President. They are certainly a matched set.

this does not change my opinion of roseanne one bit but what must Hillary have done for roseanne to turn on her, especially considering trump is hillary's opponent.

ROSEANNE IS OUT FOR BLOOD! Launches BRUTAL ASSAULT on Hillary Clinton

i am never going to use another cap on this board again except by accident. i once again broke the sacred law of no caps because i copied it from the article and forgot. my time on this board is coming to an end, not sure when i hope they ban me, to do so would fit with the liberal moderators.

The retardedness has been creeping in lately....I wish I could put them on ignore LOL.

Forum List

Back