Roseanne: I don't give a f**k if you hate my Trump support

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Television sitcom star Roseanne Barr says she doesn’t care about the haters who dislike her support for President Donald Trump.

Discussing her show Roseanne’s success, Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon asked how she was handling critics of her newfound pro-Trump stance.

Roseanne: ‘I don’t give a f**k’ if you hate my Trump Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hhaha another one telling the Trump hating world to fk off gotta love it. People are way sick of this leftist bs and their big hypocritical mouths.

She has always been for the middle class. Eventually, when she sees how many people Trump's hurting, either she changes her tune or she was a con all along.

Television sitcom star Roseanne Barr says she doesn’t care about the haters who dislike her support for President Donald Trump.

Discussing her show Roseanne’s success, Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon asked how she was handling critics of her newfound pro-Trump stance.

Hhaha another one telling the Trump hating world to fk off gotta love it. People are way sick of this leftist bs and their big hypocritical mouths.

She's grown. And I'm impressed that audience cheered her.

She has always been for the middle class. Eventually, when she sees how many people Trump's hurting, either she changes her tune or she was a con all along.

Hey Dip Shit...

It's liberals that hurt people........

froggy.jpg

She is one Russian jew who has a huge mouth, reminds me of the one who is dead now, Joan Rivers. Trump does have a few supporters. Do you have to talk about every one of them, first west and now Roseanne.

No, thank you. I make it a rule never to sleep with IV drug users.

rsk0rhz.jpg

Of course she supports Trump. She is 'white', stupid and/or (clearly) emotionally disturbed.

That is the perfect description of a Trumpbot.

(there are a few exceptions to the above...but not many)

Of course she supports Trump. She is 'white', stupid and/or (clearly) emotionally disturbed.

Welcome! Hey everybody, let's welcome teenydeanie's dumber little brother to the thread! Not only do they share the same meds, they eat each other's feces at playtime there at the home!

It's your side who have been pissed off and enraged for 18 months. That's the definition of mental illness. Our side is happy and pleased with all the changes Trump is making. ObamaNation will soon be on the trashheap of history.

It gets her headlines in the POTUS Three Ring Circus, just like Kanye West. They were both recently derided as "Hollywood elitist liberals," according to you POTUS apologists and now all of a sudden they are the pin up darlings for your mammon demigod. Jeeze already.

It's your side who have been pissed of and enraged for 18 months. That's the definition of mental illness. Our side is happy and pleased with all the changes Trump is making. ObamaNation will soon be on the trashheap of history.

The judicial appointments will be the key.

It gets her headlines in the POTUS Three Ring Circus, just like Kanye West. They were both recently derided as "Hollywood elitist liberals," according to you POTUS apologists and now all of a sudden they are the pin up darlings for your mammon demigod. Jeeze already.

If they wouldn't be on Fox and pro Trump, they would be gutter scum.

It's your side who have been pissed off and enraged for 18 months. That's the definition of mental illness. Our side is happy and pleased with all the changes Trump is making. ObamaNation will soon be on the trashheap of history.

Like what?

I don't know anyone who apologizes for Trump. We have nothing but undying support for his policies and love that it pisses you twits off.

Forum List

Back