Waffle House does NOT cave in to black activists re Chikesia Clemons arrest

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Just like at starbucks, blacks think they can do as they please. Waffle House has the balls to say NO.

Web News System: Waffle House Doubles Down On Chikesia Clemons Arrest As Activists Call For Boycott

may 1 2018 Activists protested at Waffle House’s Atlanta headquarters on Monday, demanding the restaurant chain drop charges against customer Chikesia Clemons, who was violently arrested at an Alabama location on April 22.

Waffle House, however, doubled down on its defense of employees who called the police, and claimed Clemons was threatening the workers with violence.

The activists, including those representing causes like March for Our Lives, the Georgia Alliance for Social Justice, and the NAACP, asked Waffle House to withdraw charges against Clemons, who was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Clemons, 25, was in a Waffle House in Saraland, Alabama, with a friend when three police officers, summoned by employees, forced her to the floor, exposing her breasts, and handcuffed her, according to a video taken by Clemons’ friend that has since gone viral. Police said Clemons and her friend were drunk and brought alcohol into the restaurant. Clemons, they said, told officers she would “shoot this place up.”

Waffle House quickly released a statement defending the “appropriate” actions of the Saraland Police Department. On Monday in Atlanta, Waffle House spokesman Pat Warner told demonstrators the chain’s employees are specifically trained to contact police “anytime there is concern about their personal safety or that of their customers.”

Just like at starbucks, blacks think they can do as they please. Waffle House has the balls to say NO.

Web News System: Waffle House Doubles Down On Chikesia Clemons Arrest As Activists Call For Boycott

may 1 2018 Activists protested at Waffle House’s Atlanta headquarters on Monday, demanding the restaurant chain drop charges against customer Chikesia Clemons, who was violently arrested at an Alabama location on April 22.

Waffle House, however, doubled down on its defense of employees who called the police, and claimed Clemons was threatening the workers with violence.

The activists, including those representing causes like March for Our Lives, the Georgia Alliance for Social Justice, and the NAACP, asked Waffle House to withdraw charges against Clemons, who was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Clemons, 25, was in a Waffle House in Saraland, Alabama, with a friend when three police officers, summoned by employees, forced her to the floor, exposing her breasts, and handcuffed her, according to a video taken by Clemons’ friend that has since gone viral. Police said Clemons and her friend were drunk and brought alcohol into the restaurant. Clemons, they said, told officers she would “shoot this place up.”

Waffle House quickly released a statement defending the “appropriate” actions of the Saraland Police Department. On Monday in Atlanta, Waffle House spokesman Pat Warner told demonstrators the chain’s employees are specifically trained to contact police “anytime there is concern about their personal safety or that of their customers.”
I have seen white guys go on the POWER TRIP on occasions and it never makes it on TV or YouTube. Hit anyone with a little drugs and booze and you might have a drunk red neck going on a power trip.

• Banned
I have seen white guys go on the POWER TRIP on occasions and it never makes it on TV or YouTube. Hit anyone with a little drugs and booze and you might have a drunk red neck going on a power trip.

I've never seen a white person do what this negress supposedly did. And if a white person did do it, the press would NOT turn them into a hero. Black privilege is everywhere. And yet blacks everywhere are still failures.!!

I've never seen a white person do what this negress supposedly did. And if a white person did do it, the press would NOT turn them into a hero. Black privilege is everywhere. And yet blacks everywhere are still failures.!!

Just wondered where you were while that debate rages on about whether blacks are more racist than whites. I've learned a lot about the way black people see this country.

• Banned
Just wondered where you were while that debate rages on about whether blacks are more racist than whites. I've learned a lot about the way black people see this country.

Blacks hate white people because they know they are inferior and can't build a modern first world country or even maintain one they steal from whites as happened in zimbabwe and south africa. Blacks are dependent on whites and dependency always leads to hatred.

Blacks hate white people because they know they are inferior and can't build a modern first world country or even maintain one they steal from whites as happened in zimbabwe and south africa. Blacks are dependent on whites and dependency always leads to hatred.
Dang if only you'd stop being such a fucking racist. I know a few blacks that can do circles around Whites. The greatest contributor to why anybody succeeds is their childhood, family, upbringing, environment, education, general wealth to start with, and opportunies and "connections". You give a black, Chinese, Latino or ANYBODY these factors and you'll get the same good results.

Dang if only you'd stop being such a fucking racist. I know a few blacks that can do circles around Whites. The greatest contributor to why anybody succeeds is their childhood, family, upbringing, environment, education, general wealth to start with, and opportunies and "connections". You give a black, Chinese, Latino or ANYBODY these factors and you'll get the same good results.

True enough, but the race baiting biz is so lucrative it draws a lot of that sort of talent into that line instead of productive stuff. The primary employer of the black middle class is government, law, and 'education', all of which have a vested monetary interest in generating fake 'outrage', and all of which enjoy fanning the flames of racism among themselves. The black middle class just uses the black underclass as hostages to extort privileges for themselves; they fled to the Burbs right along with the white middle class,after all, and care even less what happens to ghetto rats.

Patrick Moynihan documented this extensively back in the 1960's and 1970's, and it's even more true today. Minorities wanted quotas over genuine affirmative action, and this meant nobody had to actually provide real 'equal opportunity', just 'appropriate statistics'. Dumbing down the whole system is far easier than genuine progress, and as we've seen, black mainstream culture prefers to get dumber and dumber than better and better acheivement. Too many blacks can't be bothered to pass 3rd grade arithmetic? Ah well then, arithmetic is obviously racist then, so hand out free 'points' for being black or hispanic, so they don't feel bad about deliberately being chronic dumbasses and having to 'act white n stuff', and their parents are off the hook for anything by extension.

Last edited:

Sadly, there was a time when I was programmed to think differently. The last two threads I've participated in on this board (this one and another about blacks supporting Democrats) have been eye opening to say the least.

I had hoped that by discussing this with the most extreme and dishonest they had to offer on this board, rational minds would prevail. Instead, when they lose one argument, they change the subject (i.e. when they did not prevail with slavery it became institutional slavery, etc.)

They don't want a solution; they want a handout at the expense of people who had nothing to do with the problem. Furthermore, blacks during slavery lived better than their white counterparts who were supposedly "free." I guess, at some point, whites will either stand up to these wannabe tyrants or be prepared to hand this country over to them just because they are black. They simply don't respond to civil conversations.

I hate it when people get into these threads without reading them.

By all measures, I should have failed. My parents were so poor than when the old man was in prison, my mother was on welfare and many times we didn't have a roof over our heads.

Without any money, family support system, education, or special privileges I managed to leave home at 14 and today I have an education; my house and car paid for; a couple of dollars in the bank. In September, I will graduate from school yet again and be ordained as a minister (a job I once held in another denomination.)

For the literal years I spent living in tents, cars, under the stars, etc. who do I blame for not being a multi-millionaire? I know today I could have done better, but I played the hand I was dealt and never played the blame game. Yet, yes, in my era whites were locked out due to affirmative action, preferential hiring, racial quotas, etc. This is not me wailing about it. It's a simple acknowledgment of it.

Wimpy cop suing Starbucks.

. Furthermore, blacks during slavery lived better than their white counterparts who were supposedly "free.".

Yes indeed. I posted a thread on this, and the economic research that verified it. 'Free' labor often starved, died in epidemics aggravated by poor diets, etc., and even the natives families here for three or more generations before 1820 and the huge waves of immigrants had lost significant height and shortened lifespans as well, some 15% +, up to the Civil War. After the war is well documented as well, and the waves of immigration from then on was even more horrible in its effects.

By all measures, I should have failed. My parents were so poor than when the old man was in prison, my mother was on welfare and many times we didn't have a roof over our heads.

Without any money, family support system, education, or special privileges I managed to leave home at 14 and today I have an education; my house and car paid for; a couple of dollars in the bank. In September, I will graduate from school yet again and be ordained as a minister (a job I once held in another denomination.)

For the literal years I spent living in tents, cars, under the stars, etc. who do I blame for not being a multi-millionaire? I know today I could have done better, but I played the hand I was dealt and never played the blame game. Yet, yes, in my era whites were locked out due to affirmative action, preferential hiring, racial quotas, etc. This is not me wailing about it. It's a simple acknowledgment of it.

Well, I'm reading this follow up post from the OP, and I'm thinking he just lost all credibilty due to racist comments:

"Blacks hate white people because they know they are inferior and can't build a modern first world country or even maintain one they steal from whites"

Now you tell me there's nothing wrong with saying shit like this, even on an anonymous board.

Well, I'm reading this follow up post from the OP, and I'm thinking he just lost all credibilty due to racist comments:

"Blacks hate white people because they know they are inferior and can't build a modern first world country or even maintain one they steal from whites"

Now you tell me there's nothing wrong with saying shit like this, even on an anonymous board.

I've been arguing with a black extremist who denies that white people ever invented anything; he claims blacks built America; he puts ALL his failures on the backs of whites.

I have noted that no black people on that thread (now over 1500 posts long) do not refute his ridiculous assertions. Only whites can be racist and then he says that no black would mistreat a white. A few white liberals have figured out that they wasted their lives only to be told they never faced racism (I quoted the names of many who were killed in the race fight trying to help the blacks.)

It dawned on me that every time I tried to show them the facts behind our founding, black people wanted to call me a white supremacist - and worse.

I started thinking about how many millionaires and even billionaires there are in this world, yet the Oprah Winfreys of this world do not invest in black countries.

OTOH, when the Mayflower landed at Plymouth Rock they lost over half the passengers in the first year due to starvation, disease, etc. Yet poor people kept coming to eke out a living and the whites built the greatest nation in the annals of history. They ended the institution of slavery that blacks had created thousands of years earlier.

Today, you have scores of professional racists on the left, always spewing black racism in a subtle form, but racist nonetheless. So, I'm thinking on your question.

If you checked in when the blacks are doing their standard canard of playing the race card and blaming whites for their every failure, you might have a case.

I don't know the OP. I can even agree with some of his / her opinions. That may not translate into us having the same solution. But, he / she has ever Right to voice that opinion and like it or not, there is some truth in it. I mean a few blacks could get together and go to a country they think racism don't exist and use all their superior skills they claim they have and build a nation like the whites did.

But, they'd rather have conflict and chaos; tension and divisiveness. So, I hesitate to say anything negative about the poster until those who claim to be against racism call out the race whores that hate whites with every fiber of their being.

I've been arguing with a black extremist who denies that white people ever invented anything; he claims blacks built America; he puts ALL his failures on the backs of whites.

I have noted that no black people on that thread (now over 1500 posts long) do not refute his ridiculous assertions. Only whites can be racist and then he says that no black would mistreat a white. A few white liberals have figured out that they wasted their lives only to be told they never faced racism (I quoted the names of many who were killed in the race fight trying to help the blacks.)

It dawned on me that every time I tried to show them the facts behind our founding, black people wanted to call me a white supremacist - and worse.

I started thinking about how many millionaires and even billionaires there are in this world, yet the Oprah Winfreys of this world do not invest in black countries.

OTOH, when the Mayflower landed at Plymouth Rock they lost over half the passengers in the first year due to starvation, disease, etc. Yet poor people kept coming to eke out a living and the whites built the greatest nation in the annals of history. They ended the institution of slavery that blacks had created thousands of years earlier.

Today, you have scores of professional racists on the left, always spewing black racism in a subtle form, but racist nonetheless. So, I'm thinking on your question.

If you checked in when the blacks are doing their standard canard of playing the race card and blaming whites for their every failure, you might have a case.

I don't know the OP. I can even agree with some of his / her opinions. That may not translate into us having the same solution. But, he / she has ever Right to voice that opinion and like it or not, there is some truth in it. I mean a few blacks could get together and go to a country they think racism don't exist and use all their superior skills they claim they have and build a nation like the whites did.

But, they'd rather have conflict and chaos; tension and divisiveness. So, I hesitate to say anything negative about the poster until those who claim to be against racism call out the race whores that hate whites with every fiber of their being.
Yes, the Left has been dividing Americans along racial , economic, gender, and ethnic lines in order to gain power and voters, and many blacks on the left are actually anti White Black Supremacist racists. But by aligning yourself with an OP that is clearly making dehumanizing and racist comments against blacks, you are simply giving ammunition to people on the left that are always accusing conservatives of being racists. Therefore undermining our cause.

Well of course there are SOME smart blacks just like there are people 7 feet tall. How does that prove blacks are IN GENERAL mentally equal to whites???. THINK

Yes, the Left has been dividing Americans along racial , economic, gender, and ethnic lines in order to gain power and voters, and many blacks on the left are actually anti White Black Supremacist racists. But by aligning yourself with an OP that is clearly making dehumanizing and racist comments against blacks, you are simply giving ammunition to people on the left that are always accusing conservatives of being racists. Therefore undermining our cause.

I'm not aligning myself with anyone as of yet.

The Ds and the Rs; Democrat and Republican; conservative and liberal have taken indefensible positions. No matter which one I criticize, the other accuses me of being on the other side.

So, in September, I'm finishing up school (studying Christian Education) and have considered doing podcasts as a way of being able to say what needs to be said without being beholden to any particular side.

You have to admit, when Trump and the conservatives clearly and unequivocally have aligned themselves with National Socialists on a single issue, it doesn't give conservatives an advantage in the race fight. Sure, there are problems, but there are better solutions than what you see on the table.

In the meantime, this topic is hilarious. The blacks say, we're going to boycott Waffle House. The whites then say, thank you. We're happy.

I think we need a conversation about the subject, but have moderators who will not allow posters on either side to call people names or hypothesize about the opposing side's motives.

. But by aligning yourself with an OP that is clearly making dehumanizing and racist comments against blacks, you are simply giving ammunition to people on the left that are always accusing conservatives of being racists. Therefore undermining our cause.

YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action and demand qualified whites be denied jobs just because they are white. You'll never hear me say that about black job applicants.

you are talking about shootspeedos....he has a hard time deciding which piece of bread goes on the bottom when he is making a sandwich....

. But by aligning yourself with an OP that is clearly making dehumanizing and racist comments against blacks, you are simply giving ammunition to people on the left that are always accusing conservatives of being racists. Therefore undermining our cause.

YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action and demand qualified whites be denied jobs just because they are white. You'll never hear me say that about black job applicants.

Back in the 1970s I lost my union job when they were told they would have to hire X number of blacks in order to get a contract they were bidding on. And so I got laid off.

It was a big deal locally and one day a tv cameraman along with a reporter focused in on me for a comment. I told them that my father never owned slaves and his father never owned slaves. So, I thought it unfair to make us pay for an era we had no say in.

And, insofar as who should get the jobs? Now, just as then, a private employer ought to be able to hire the job applicant of their choice - unless that employer is beholden to the government for their existence (i.e. they got into business via a government loan or they get business from the government.)

Well of course there are SOME smart blacks just like there are people 7 feet tall. How does that prove blacks are IN GENERAL mentally equal to whites???. THINK
Come on dude, grow up will ya?! There is no serious scientific study that proves one race is "smarter" than the other. We are all products of our environment, and upbringing. You make a lot of valid points at times but these racist ignorant comments undermine your entire credibility.

Forum List

Back