Kathy Griffin to Melanie Trump f**K you complicit piece of s**t

He doesn’t have to enforce it, just like Obama didn’t enforce it. He chooses to enforce it.

Remember the pictures from 2014. Tell us Faun, who was President in 2014?

You are just another lying libtard!
Which picture showed the families were separated?

Oh, please! You are a dumbass, but I didn't know you were THAT big of a dumbass!

The pictures they showed alleging kids were being held in cages in the detention facilities that were kids held there during 2014 under the Obama regime.
Dumbfuck, those images were of unaccompanied kids who were caught crossing the border. Have some explain to you what the word, “unaccompanied,” means so you understand those photos are not evidence of the Obama administration separating families such Trump is doing now. I know it’s a big word with lots of syllables, so I understand why you need help with it.

When you get arrested in the US do they throw your kids in the cell with your sorry ass?

Why are you so stupid?

Is your hatred strong enough to override your brain function?
Dumbfuck, you actually compared unaccompanied kids in 2014 with breaking up families in 2018. No wonder you now shift to it being about arguing the absurdum of framing it about throwing kids in jail. It’s not about that — it’s about this administration’s policy of locking up every adult crossing the border and being charged with a misdemeanor when they could simply just deport the entire family together.

Remember the pictures from 2014. Tell us Faun, who was President in 2014?

You are just another lying libtard!

Oh, please! You are a dumbass, but I didn't know you were THAT big of a dumbass!

The pictures they showed alleging kids were being held in cages in the detention facilities that were kids held there during 2014 under the Obama regime.
Dumbfuck, those images were of unaccompanied kids who were caught crossing the border. Have some explain to you what the word, “unaccompanied,” means so you understand those photos are not evidence of the Obama administration separating families such Trump is doing now. I know it’s a big word with lots of syllables, so I understand why you need help with it.

When you get arrested in the US do they throw your kids in the cell with your sorry ass?

Why are you so stupid?

Dumbfuck, you actually compared unaccompanied kids in 2014 with breaking up families in 2018. No wonder you now shift to it being about arguing the absurdum of framing it about throwing kids in jail. It’s not about that — it’s about this administration’s policy of locking up every adult crossing the border and being charged with a misdemeanor when they could simply just deport the entire family together.

No. The pictures were not posted by the Trump administration, now were they?

If you want the problem fixed, get on the phone to your Congresscritters (We know yours are all Democrats), Get them to come to the table and pass a new law allowing us to just turn their asses right around at the border and let Mexico deal with them. Problem solved.

Why are you so stupid?

Dumbfuck, I didn’t say they were. I said you compared unaccompanied kids in 2014 with breaking up families in 2018.

Why are you so stupid?

Dumbfuck, I didn’t say they were. I said you compared unaccompanied kids in 2014 with breaking up families in 2018.

The law was the same in 2014 as it is right now. Do you deny this?

Why are you so stupid?

No, but the kids in the 2014 were unaccompanied.

I suggest you look up the word, “unaccompanied,” so that you can hopefully comprehend why that means our government wasn’t breaking up families.

Why are you so stupid?

I suggest you look up the word, “unaccompanied,” so that you can hopefully comprehend why that means our government wasn’t breaking up families.

For about the 50th time that has been posted in various threads, if you are out driving and get arrested for a DUI, do they let the kids you have in the back seat come stay with you in jail?

What do you propose as a solution?

Do we just let everyone with kids go on their merry way to a sanctuary city? What about those that may or may not even be their kids? Should we just tattoo illegal alien on their foreheads and show them back across the border into Mexico?

I have yet to see one libtard come up with a viable solution.

What is your solution?

My solution is for Congress to pass an immigration bill that fully funds the wall, allow the dreamer's to stay as a second class citizen with no voting rights, require e-verify and jail employers who don't use it, end chain migration and make all immigration merit based.

My solution could be done in days if the Democrats would cooperate.

For about the 50th time that has been posted in various threads, if you are out driving and get arrested for a DUI, do they let the kids you have in the back seat come stay with you in jail?

What do you propose as a solution?

Do we just let everyone with kids go on their merry way to a sanctuary city? What about those that may or may not even be their kids? Should we just tattoo illegal alien on their foreheads and show them back across the border into Mexico?

I have yet to see one libtard come up with a viable solution.

What is your solution?

My solution is for Congress to pass an immigration bill that fully funds the wall, allow the dreamer's to stay as a second class citizen with no voting rights, require e-verify and jail employers who don't use it, end chain migration and make all immigration merit based.

My solution could be done in days if the Democrats would cooperate.
LOLOL

Look at how fast you move the goal posts. You were talking about the kids in those 2014 photos. I take it your switch to the strawman about DUI’s means you took my advice and looked up the word, “unaccompanied.”

Good for you, you learned something today.

Great. As far as DUI’s, you may go to jail over it but the government doesn’t take your kids away from you.

And the solution is to just send the whole family back together.

Melania's words mean nothing. She chose of her own free will to come over her eand have donald's hands all over her and impregnate her. How disgusting. Her body is her body, but WOW! Melania allowed this to happen.
donald-trump-jabba-the-hut-with-melania-trump-slave-as-leia.jpg

Forum List

Back