Roseanne: I don't give a f**k if you hate my Trump support

Of course she supports Trump. She is 'white', stupid and/or (clearly) emotionally disturbed.
That is the perfect description of a Trumpbot.
(there are a few exceptions to the above...but not many)

Hmmm....then she must have LOVED Hillary.

There are no exceptions to the stupidity of Clintonbots...or Dembots for that matter.

It gets her headlines in the POTUS Three Ring Circus, just like Kanye West. They were both recently derided as "Hollywood elitist liberals," according to you POTUS apologists and now all of a sudden they are the pin up darlings for your mammon demigod. Jeeze already.
I don't know anyone who apologizes for Trump. We have nothing but undying support for his policies and love that it pisses you twits off.
LOL! Far from pissed. Skate on by.

Television sitcom star Roseanne Barr says she doesn’t care about the haters who dislike her support for President Donald Trump.

Discussing her show Roseanne’s success, Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon asked how she was handling critics of her newfound pro-Trump stance.

Roseanne: ‘I don’t give a f**k’ if you hate my Trump Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hhaha another one telling the Trump hating world to fk off gotta love it. People are way sick of this leftist bs and their big hypocritical mouths.

What does this make 2 celebrity trump supporters?

Funny you don’t care what celebrities say unless they say what you think then you care a lot. Enough to start a thread

She has always been for the middle class. Eventually, when she sees how many people Trump's hurting, either she changes her tune or she was a con all along.

Who is Trump hurting? Is it illegal immigrants, maybe Iran, or is it all the folks that have a job now, who could it be. Please explain.
Oh and let me help you out I’m a racist,bigot, homophobe, now we got those names out of the way it should be easier for you to concentrate on an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, thank you. I make it a rule never to sleep with IV drug users.

rsk0rhz.jpg

Liberal hate, but y’all are the ones that say we must love everyone, and accept anyone. What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Progressives don't cotton any dissent or even independent thought; it explains why they become history's most prolific mass murderers once they get control over their unarmed subjects

Remember how well “deplorables” went over... keep it up! Lol
Of course she supports Trump. She is 'white', stupid and/or (clearly) emotionally disturbed.

Did you write that from your safe spot, or cry closet?

She has always been for the middle class. Eventually, when she sees how many people Trump's hurting, either she changes her tune or she was a con all along.

Who is Trump hurting? Is it illegal immigrants, maybe Iran, or is it all the folks that have a job now, who could it be. Please explain.

The DNC spin doctors have all the faggots terrified that Trump is going to confiscate their butt plugs, and make Ivanka wear white after Easter.

God that bitch is annoying, no matter who she supports or doesn't support.
yea, i don't care for her - never really have. but i *am* glad to see people like kayne and her speak back out against the thought police and tell them to fuck off.

and this isn't disturbed?

Sure...maybe. What do I care? I am not a liberal.

What I do know is Trumpbots are (the vast majority) consistently stupid and/or emotionally disturbed. You have to be to admire Trump.

Look at this bunch of stupid freaks (check out the psycho down front with the child):

trumpfansthankyou_small-1.jpg

What I do know is Trumpbots are (the vast majority) consistently stupid and/or emotionally disturbed. You have to be to admire Trump.

Look at this bunch of stupid freaks (check out the psycho down front with the child):

And we have extreme liberals screaming at the sky.

Oh baby what a wild world

Roseanne can love and support Trump all she wants. But at the same time people have a right to criticize her for it.

I can't wait until Trump's polices start destroying the white working class house and those who voted for Trump are going to suffer. It will be glorious.

Rosanne won't say shit then.

And we have extreme liberals screaming at the sky.

Oh baby what a wild world

So? Clinton is nothing (politically)? Who gives a shit what her supporters did?

Trump IS POTUS. His freak out supporters are who put that whack job in power. And could help him stay in power.
That they are clearly (mostly) stupid and/or emotionally disturbed IS relevant.

Forum List

Back