Roots of Democrat Anti-Semitism

The posts of the vast majority of the antisemitic folks on USMB show that they support trump and the republicans and are members of the batshit bands of trash fundie protestants; the really stupid contingent, including the ones who suck up to the white-supremacist nazis in the U.S

Learn to spell the term "Democratic" please. It displays such ignorance to refer to the Democratic Party as the "Democrat Party." It helps to have graduated from high school.

That is not true! There are some rabid antisemites on this board that are skinhead/KKK members, but the vast majority of the rabid antisemites on this board and in general are leftist scumbags and Muslim bigots. They try to disguise their antisemitism in so called antizionism. Yet they are more often then not one in the same. Funny how the people who call them themselves antizionist are the biggest antisemites.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
"but the vast majority of the rabid antisemites [sic] on this board"....name them.

Of course, he is correct.

By this post, can I assume you are joining that throng?
"Of course he is correct"...well then...name them and give examples of their comments showing their "rabid" anti-semitism.

Why?

You'll simply lie about it.

What's even funnier, you posted a dozen emoticons because I eviscerated your most closely held beliefs,......but you couldn't find a way to deny any.

That's true, isn't it.
Why? To back up your assertions, of course. But I'm not the least bit surprised you couldn't do it. Failures abound in your posts.

That is not true! There are some rabid antisemites on this board that are skinhead/KKK members, but the vast majority of the rabid antisemites on this board and in general are leftist scumbags and Muslim bigots. They try to disguise their antisemitism in so called antizionism. Yet they are more often then not one in the same. Funny how the people who call them themselves antizionist are the biggest antisemites.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
"but the vast majority of the rabid antisemites [sic] on this board"....name them.

"Of course he is correct"...well then...name them and give examples of their comments showing their "rabid" anti-semitism.

Why?

What's even funnier, you posted a dozen emoticons because I eviscerated your most closely held beliefs,......but you couldn't find a way to deny any.

That's true, isn't it.
Why? To back up your assertions, of course. But I'm not the least bit surprised you couldn't do it. Failures abound in your posts.

I asked you a question...

That's the truth, isn't it.

Why?

That's true, isn't it.

I'm curious, Ms. Brooklyn. What is your motivation for all of your posts? What is it that you hope to achieve with your continuous pounding of your keyboard? What would you like your readers to do? Why? To whom are you beholden?

Why?

That's true, isn't it.

I'm curious, Ms. Brooklyn. What is your motivation for all of your posts? What is it that you hope to achieve with your continuous pounding of your keyboard? What would you like your readers to do? Why? To whom are you beholden?

Were you able to find any errors in the material I posted?

Any?????

No?

Seems that you and I have proven that I am 'beholden' to truth.

Now, then......you obviously came to the thread because what I posted injured.....nay, destroyed, your worldview......

....yet, I am clearly and provably correct in everything I post.

What does an individual who has been trained to never question her Leftist masters, do now????

The majority of Jewish voters support the Democrat Party.
Wow.

2. And....turns out America's only four-term President was right up there in the Pantheon of Democrat Anti-Semites.

You should have read more.

FDR's Jewish Problem

This marks a dramatic reversal in the image of a president who won more than 80 percent of the Jewish vote in all four of his successful campaigns, who surrounded himself with Jewish advisers and was portrayed by Hitler’s propagandists as Jewish (and not in a good way). Roosevelt brought thousands of Jewish professionals into government, prevented Hitler from overrunning Britain and Palestine (thus saving their large Jewish populations), chose to fight Germany first after the United States was attacked by Japan, and paved the way for New York’s first Jewish governor and senator.

During that time, many in Congress and the powerful labor movement (including Jewish labor leaders) opposed immigration at a moment of record high unemployment. Though the State Department made it difficult for Jews to obtain visas, about 132,000, or nearly a quarter of all German Jews, found refuge in the United States—far more than were taken in by any other country. That same State Department also suppressed news of the Holocaust and frustrated rescue efforts, but it was ultimately overruled by FDR himself. Breitman and Lichtman write that Roosevelt “had to make difficult and painful trade-offs, and he adapted over time to shifting circumstances.” They conclude that he can reasonably be credited with saving hundreds of thousands of Jews.

Last edited:
Wow.

2. And....turns out America's only four-term President was right up there in the Pantheon of Democrat Anti-Semites.

FDR's Jewish Problem

This marks a dramatic reversal in the image of a president who won more than 80 percent of the Jewish vote in all four of his successful campaigns, who surrounded himself with Jewish advisers and was portrayed by Hitler’s propagandists as Jewish (and not in a good way). Roosevelt brought thousands of Jewish professionals into government, prevented Hitler from overrunning Britain and Palestine (thus saving their large Jewish populations), chose to fight Germany first after the United States was attacked by Japan, and paved the way for New York’s first Jewish governor and senator.

During that time, many in Congress and the powerful labor movement (including Jewish labor leaders) opposed immigration at a moment of record high unemployment. Though the State Department made it difficult for Jews to obtain visas, about 132,000, or nearly a quarter of all German Jews, found refuge in the United States—far more than were taken in by any other country. That same State Department also suppressed news of the Holocaust and frustrated rescue efforts, but it was ultimately overruled by FDR himself. Breitman and Lichtman write that Roosevelt “had to make difficult and painful trade-offs, and he adapted over time to shifting circumstances.” They conclude that he can reasonably be credited with saving hundreds of thousands of Jews.

I never denied that Roosevelt 'saved thousands.'

What I have brought to light is

a. he could have saved many times more

" Why did the [Roosevelt] administration actively seek to discourage and disqualify Jewish refugees from coming to the United States? Why didn't the president quietly tell his State Department (which administered the immigration system) to fill the quotas for Germany and Axis-occupied countries to the legal limit? That alone could have saved 190,000 lives. It would not have required a fight with Congress or the anti-immigration forces; it would have involved minimal political risk to the president."
FDR's troubling view of Jews

And.....

"... Roosevelt’s embedded anti-Semitism was not confined to jokes. It was displayed in the refusal of the American government in 1939 to admit the desperate refugees on board theS.S. St. Louis,who were returned to Germany [to their deaths] – or to even fill the quotas that authorized the limited admission of Germans.

It was revealed in American government suppression of information about the mass murder of European Jews.
The White House [read 'Roosevelt'] opposed a resolution to create the War Refugee Board and delayed its establishment for fourteen months.

Orders to bomb railroad tracks leading to the extermination camps were never given, although Nazi facilities merely five miles away were destroyed. And special American missions were launched to rescue art treasures – and performing Lipizzaner horses."
[But not Jews.]

Betrayal: FDR and the Jews

b. FDR was an anti-Semite, and this is a characteristic of the Democrat Party since.

“Obama calls for Israel's return to pre-1967 borders Obama calls for Israel's return to pre-1967 borders

Versus this.....

“Ariel Sharon’s Son Explains Why Israel Cannot Return To Pre-1967 Borders

Israel will never agree to these demands.

It cannot return to the pre-1967 borders. In the Netanya area, in the center of the country, the border is less than 10 miles wide: these are not defensible borders. We can never accept the entrance of Palestinians into Israel.

The Arab countries are planting false hopes in the hearts of their fellow Arabs who live amongst them—hope that the descendants of the Palestinian refugees, who became refugees because of the war they forced on Israel, will one day be able to return to it. That is never going to happen.” Ariel Sharon’s Son Explains Why Israel Cannot Return To Pre-1967 Borders

Any Americans who call themselves Jews and vote for Democrats are supporting the annihilation of the Jews of Israel.

Last edited:

Why?

That's true, isn't it.

Where are those examples of rabid anti-semitic posters? Name names and give examples of their anti-semitic ragings.

Wow.

1. Recently, we learned of the close association of Democrat hierarchy with Louis Farrakhan, and were reminded of Hussein Obama's history with ersatz anti-Semites like Al Sharpton, and the international variety of Islamofascists.

Of course the Iran Deal has long been noted as support for the genocidal plans of Iran aimed at the Jewish State of Israel.

3. "A new exhibition at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, Americans and the Holocaust, explores Americans’ knowledge of and responses to Nazism, war, and genocide. An unstated question runs through the photographs, films, and artifacts: What explains FDR’s apparent indifference to the plight of the Jews?

4. ...confidential files kept in his personal safe in the White House and released to the public decades after his death, as well as correspondence in his personal files, ....make it clear that the question of where to settle the Jews had been on FDR’s mind for years. While he was uncertain about whether they would be better off on the slopes of the Andes or the savannahs of central Africa, there was one place he knew he didn’t want them: the United States of America.

5. Among the files in Roosevelt’s safe were documents about the origins and goals of the “M Project,” a secret study he commissioned of options for post-war migration (hence “M”)...
Roosevelt’s first choice to head the M Project was Aleš Hrdlička, curator of physical anthropology at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. The two men had carried on a lively correspondence for over a decade and the President had absorbed the scientist’s theories about racial mixtures and eugenics. Roosevelt, the scion of two families that considered themselves American aristocrats, was especially attracted to Hrdlička’s notions of human racial “stock.”
Franklin Roosevelt’s ‘M Project,’ America’s Answer to the ‘Jewish Question’

6. Any investigation of Democrat actions vis-a-vis Jews must include this as context:
Fact is, the Nazis learned eugenics from the American Progressives...

"Only after eugenics became entrenched in the United States was the campaign transplanted into Germany, in no small measure through the efforts of California eugenicists, who published booklets idealizing sterilization and circulated them to German official and scientists.

Hitler studied American eugenics laws....
Hitler proudly told his comrades just how closely he followed the progress of the American eugenics movement. "I have studied with great interest," he told a fellow Nazi, "the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would, in all probability, be of no value or be injurious to the racial stock."
The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics

a. Hitler wrote to the president of the American Eugenics Society to ask for a copy of his“The Case for Sterilization.”
(Margaret Sanger and Sterilization)

German race science stood on American progressive’s shoulders.

7. And where is Franklin Roosevelt in this discussions?

"However, it can be argued that because of his very outspoken and domineering mother who clearly possessed a strong streak of anti-Semitism, FDR couldn't help his underlying prejudice regarding Jews. As described in an entry of January 27, 1942, Henry Morganthau Diaries, "Roosevelt proclaimed to a shocked Crowley (Catholic Economist and wartime Alien Property Custodian): Leo, you know this is a Protestant country, and the Catholics and the Jews are here on sufferance. This comment exemplifies FDR's upbringing among America's Protestant elite and how it most likely perpetuated a belief system that explains his aloofness from the crimes that were committed against Jews during the Holocaust." Roosevelt

Wow.
Bootlicker Brains Warped by Inhaling the Plutes' Boot Polish

The old "Hitler was a Liberal" GOPer goop. Their phony "critical thinking" gone wild. Anti-semites are gutless Buttboys for the Bosses.

I have no idea on which side of the OP your support lies.

Please articulate your point.

BTW.....Hitler....just like Stalin and Roosevelt, was a Leftist.
Authoritarian Irrationalism

Quit pretending you don't understand. Your denial that your Masters want you to twist history and designate anyone with a bad reputation as belonging to the other end of the spectrum from their gated community has led to your dishonesty and mental block against listening to anything outside your bubble.

Wow.

FDR's Jewish Problem

Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

There would have been no Holocaust, or even World War II, if the Jews had fought back from the very beginning. Anne Frank and her girlyman boyfriend were self-indulgent culture vultures, when they should have been making bombs and learning how to ambush Nazis.

The ruling class, which controls all our ideas, idealizes people who won't stick up for themselves. Therefore, stick it to them.

Why?

That's true, isn't it.

Any?????

No?

Now, then......you obviously came to the thread because what I posted injured.....nay, destroyed, your worldview......

What does an individual who has been trained to never question her Leftist masters, do now????

You never answered the question of just what is your motivation. I have no "masters." I wouldn't. It's not my nature. I don't care what you can dig up from history because anyone can do it for any occasion. We could be discussing the Inquisition, The Malleus Maleficarum, the French and Indian Wars., the Pass and Thermopylae. Anything. Just what is your issue?

Why?

That's true, isn't it.

Where are those examples of rabid anti-semitic posters? Name names and give examples of their anti-semitic ragings.

.....you posted a dozen emoticons because I eviscerated your most closely held beliefs,......but you couldn't find a way to deny any.

Wow.

1. Recently, we learned of the close association of Democrat hierarchy with Louis Farrakhan, and were reminded of Hussein Obama's history with ersatz anti-Semites like Al Sharpton, and the international variety of Islamofascists.

Of course the Iran Deal has long been noted as support for the genocidal plans of Iran aimed at the Jewish State of Israel.

3. "A new exhibition at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, Americans and the Holocaust, explores Americans’ knowledge of and responses to Nazism, war, and genocide. An unstated question runs through the photographs, films, and artifacts: What explains FDR’s apparent indifference to the plight of the Jews?

4. ...confidential files kept in his personal safe in the White House and released to the public decades after his death, as well as correspondence in his personal files, ....make it clear that the question of where to settle the Jews had been on FDR’s mind for years. While he was uncertain about whether they would be better off on the slopes of the Andes or the savannahs of central Africa, there was one place he knew he didn’t want them: the United States of America.

5. Among the files in Roosevelt’s safe were documents about the origins and goals of the “M Project,” a secret study he commissioned of options for post-war migration (hence “M”)...
Roosevelt’s first choice to head the M Project was Aleš Hrdlička, curator of physical anthropology at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. The two men had carried on a lively correspondence for over a decade and the President had absorbed the scientist’s theories about racial mixtures and eugenics. Roosevelt, the scion of two families that considered themselves American aristocrats, was especially attracted to Hrdlička’s notions of human racial “stock.”

6. Any investigation of Democrat actions vis-a-vis Jews must include this as context:

"Only after eugenics became entrenched in the United States was the campaign transplanted into Germany, in no small measure through the efforts of California eugenicists, who published booklets idealizing sterilization and circulated them to German official and scientists.

Hitler proudly told his comrades just how closely he followed the progress of the American eugenics movement. "I have studied with great interest," he told a fellow Nazi, "the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would, in all probability, be of no value or be injurious to the racial stock."

a. Hitler wrote to the president of the American Eugenics Society to ask for a copy of his“The Case for Sterilization.”

"However, it can be argued that because of his very outspoken and domineering mother who clearly possessed a strong streak of anti-Semitism, FDR couldn't help his underlying prejudice regarding Jews. As described in an entry of January 27, 1942, Henry Morganthau Diaries, "Roosevelt proclaimed to a shocked Crowley (Catholic Economist and wartime Alien Property Custodian): Leo, you know this is a Protestant country, and the Catholics and the Jews are here on sufferance. This comment exemplifies FDR's upbringing among America's Protestant elite and how it most likely perpetuated a belief system that explains his aloofness from the crimes that were committed against Jews during the Holocaust." Roosevelt

Wow.
Bootlicker Brains Warped by Inhaling the Plutes' Boot Polish

The old "Hitler was a Liberal" GOPer goop. Their phony "critical thinking" gone wild. Anti-semites are gutless Buttboys for the Bosses.

I have no idea on which side of the OP your support lies.

Please articulate your point.

BTW.....Hitler....just like Stalin and Roosevelt, was a Leftist.
Authoritarian Irrationalism

Quit pretending you don't understand. Your denial that your Masters want you to twist history and designate anyone with a bad reputation as belonging to the other end of the spectrum from their gated community has led to your dishonesty and mental block against listening to anything outside your bubble.

Can you point to any mistakes here....or, have I belted another one out of the park:

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

FDR's Jewish Problem

Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

There would have been no Holocaust, or even World War II, if the Jews had fought back from the very beginning. Anne Frank and her girlyman boyfriend were self-indulgent culture vultures, when they should have been making bombs and learning how to ambush Nazis.

The ruling class, which controls all our ideas, idealizes people who won't stick up for themselves. Therefore, stick it to them.

Let's get this on the record....you're an apologist for this:

[November 12, 1933 93.5% of German electorate (43,000,000) voted in favor of Nazi policies.]

1. The little town of Amstetten, halfway between Vienna and Linz, on the Ybbs River, which flows into the Danube. In May, 1938, the Amstettner Anzeiger was proud to report that “the town swimming pool and sunbath declares that Jews are banned from entering. Now we only have to get rid of the mosquitoes from our pool for it to become really ideal.” The town had become a Fuhrerstadt! By summer, all 28 of Amstetten’s Jews had been expelled.
  2. Amstetten’s location as the main railway hub supplying both Germany and Italy made it a target of Allied bombers. The first bombs fell on November 19, 1944
  3. About 25 miles West of Amstetten, on the Danube, was the town of Mauthausen. Prisoners from the concentration camp at Dachau had been sent to build a much larger facility where political prisoners could be held. The state owned Mauthausen expanded, and by 1944, it was grouped with nearby Gusen, as a commercial enterprise.
  4. The German mining company DEST, used the prisoners as slave labor, to work in the quarries, or to be hired out to local manufacturers and farmers. The Amstetten railway network came in handy to transport the slaves.
    1. The labor supply was inexhaustible…and when a prisoner’s productivity dropped, they would simply be transported to Mauthausen-Gusen and killed.
  5. It was a hugely profitable death camp and the only camp designated Grade III (“incorrigible enemies of the Reich ). The motto was ‘Vernichtung durch Arbeit (“Extermination through Work”)
    1. Far beyond Jews, the camp included communists, socialists, Polish boy scouts, homosexuals, Romanies, Jehovah’s Witnesses, anarchists, Spanish Republicans who had fled Franco.
    2. In 1943, life expectancy in the camps was 6 months; by war’s end it was 3 months.
  6. Slave labor was responsible for construction of Austria’s largest steelworks and Steyr munitons, Puch automobiles, and most businesses in Amstetten.
  7. It was a place of inconceivable barbarism whose secrecy liberated its masters into horrific inventiveness. In the camp’s gas chambers, quarries, hospitals, isolation units, and crematoria, in its underground brothel, and on its dissecting tables, a creative degeneracy blossomed.
  8. The camp was liberated on May 5, 1945 by the 41st Reconnaissance Squad of the US Eleventh Armored Division. They found 85,000 inmates, and estimated the death toll at 320,000. Among the liberated was Simon Wiesenthal.

Stefanie Marsh and Bohan Pancevski, “I’m No Monster.”

Why?

That's true, isn't it.

Any?????

No?

You never answered the question of just what is your motivation. I have no "masters." I wouldn't. It's not my nature. I don't care what you can dig up from history because anyone can do it for any occasion. We could be discussing the Inquisition, The Malleus Maleficarum, the French and Indian Wars., the Pass and Thermopylae. Anything. Just what is your issue?

It's a really simple question.....even a simpleton like you can answer, if you'd care to be honest.

.....you obviously came to the thread because what I posted injured.....nay, destroyed, your worldview......

....yet, I am clearly and provably correct in everything I post....you've helped prove it.

C'mon.....you rushed in to disagree, and instead, got slapped around.

Do you admit the truth.....
....claim you never knew?

Do you re-calculate what you, formerly, believed, and I proved false????

Speak up.

Why?

That's true, isn't it.

Any?????

No?

"I don't care what you can dig up from history..."

Is this 'history'????????

Normal folks would consider this as contemporary....

Screen-Shot-2018-03-05-at-1.49.56-AM.png

“Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite

• At least seven House Democrats are known to have direct ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
  • A photo shows Barack Obama smiling with Farrakhan at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005
…Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite and racist who has called Jews “satanic” and said white people “deserve to die.”

California Reps. Maxine Waters and Barbara Lee, Illinois Rep. Danny Davis, Indiana Rep. Andre Carson, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, New York Rep. Gregory Meeks and Texas Rep. Al Green have all attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos, videos and witness accounts of the meetings reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Ellison, the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), repeatedly attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos and videos reviewed by TheDCNF and Farrakhan’s own statements.

And this.....

"D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’
A D.C. lawmaker responded to a brief snowfall Friday by publishing a video in which he espoused a conspiracy theory that Jewish financiers control the weather.

D.C. Council member Trayon White Sr. (D-Ward 8):
“Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” he says. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’

And this.....

. "Is it correct Obama invited Sharpton to the White House upwards of 85 times? And does that make Sharpton a “close adviser” of the president?" asked Kessler in laying out the basis for his re-examination of the former mayor's assertion.

He confirms that Sharpton has visited the White House on 72 occasions, including 5 one-on-one meetings, 20 meetings with staff members or senior advisers."
WaPo Fact Checker: Giuliani Right on Sharpton Visits to WH | Newsmax.com

And this.....

"Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy
The Farrakhan Problem: Why does an anti-Semite get a pass from the liberal left?

It has long been known that Women’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour is a proud supporter of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. Earlier this month, it emerged that her colleague Tamika Mallory was present at the organization’s annual “Saviour’s Day” event in February, where Farrakhan condemned “Satanic Jews” for being “the mother and father of apartheid,” alleged they control the FBI, and blamed them for chemically inducing homosexuality in black men through the distribution of marijuana. What more is there to say?"
Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

And how about this?

Obama’s close pal, Rashid Khalidi
“…charging Israel with "killing children" and "old people." Nowhere does he mention the countless terrorist attacks directed at Israelis or the genocidal intentions of the Palestinian "resistance." In his third and final clip, Khalidi repeats the ludicrous assertion that a "just end" to the Arab-Israeli conflict will cause anti-Semitism in the Arab world to come to an end. Summing up Khalidi's performance, the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) described his remarks as "obviously propagandistic."
Rashid Khalidi, Campus Watch & Middle East Studies

There is a tape of Obama partying with Khalidi….hidden by the media.

“…where’s that Obama/Khalidi tape? Why won’t the L.A.Times release it? Oh, who am I kidding? They won’t release it because it would make Obama look terrible. “ Instapundit » Blog Archive » THE ROMNEY CAMPAIGN SEEMS TO HAVE HIT UPON A STRATEGY OF TELLING THE TRUTH: Palestinians Have No In…

“The video of Obama praising Rashid Khalidi to the skies currently being suppressed by the hack propagandists at the Los Angeles Times.” LA Times Reaffirms It Will Not Publish Mysterious Obama, Khalidi Recording

You don't have to be a lying low-life your entire life......

......take a day off.

Why?

That's true, isn't it.

.....you posted a dozen emoticons because I eviscerated your most closely held beliefs,......but you couldn't find a way to deny any.

Wait....you are crying about emoticons? I would have thought you were made of sterner stuff......apparently you are just another trumpanzee snowflake. Sad.

Why?

That's true, isn't it.

Wait....you are crying about emoticons? I would have thought you were made of sterner stuff......apparently you are just another trumpanzee snowflake. Sad.

Cry?
I never cry.

I simply expose lying Liberals....you.

Especially when I demand the truth:

Cry?
I never cry.

I simply expose lying Liberals....you.

Especially when I demand the truth:

Well, if you "simply expose lying liberals"....then it will be easy for you to expose (that means give examples of) liberal posters here demonstrating their raging anti-semitism. Still waiting for you to provide us with some examples.

How about anything by Steve_McGarrett?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back