Roosevelt/WWII

Teach what shit? Twenty different possible outcomes and yours being the one that is correct? Everything would have been hunky dory if numdenuts had been alive at the time and everyone listened to him.

You're a moron.

Exactly, he's dodging a barrage of historical FACT and still claiming that his OPINION is correct. I wouldn't teach the bucket of turds this guys carrying if you paid me cause it's all biased crap based on his own wet dream of changing history. I like the new nickname for him by the way....I'll start using it if you don't mind...

Russia had no treaty with Serbua. That's bullshit.

But again, this shit does not matter. It's the end of the war that matters. Germany was winning and we decided to enter the game for no reason whatsoever, completely altering the face of the war, changing the would-be victors to the losers.

Russia had fucking already surrendered before the US got into the war! Hello? And Germany/Austria was not winning? The French had bunkered down and had little to no troops to do anything but defend the most esconced positions. The only thing the Entete had left was the British Navy, which the submarines were making short work off. The British leaders wrote several times that the UK may have to surrender too, as they were running out of war supplies.

France essentially defeated.
Russia surrendered already.
Britain contemplating surrender every day due to knowing it cannot win.

VIOLA USA enters the war entirely, instead of clandestinely as it had for years previously, on the side of the British.

Facts you can't change. I can't tell anymore if you are just a jingoistic ignorant moron, a piece of shit Jew here spreading lies and propaganda to cover up out fuckups and the monstrosity we helped create called the USSR, ran almost exlusively by Jews.

Last edited:
Exactly, he's dodging a barrage of historical FACT and still claiming that his OPINION is correct. I wouldn't teach the bucket of turds this guys carrying if you paid me cause it's all biased crap based on his own wet dream of changing history. I like the new nickname for him by the way....I'll start using it if you don't mind...

I wouldn't mind a bit.

;)

Russia had no treaty with Serbua. That's bullshit.

But again, this shit does not matter. It's the end of the war that matters. Germany was winning and we decided to enter the game for no reason whatsoever, completely altering the face of the war, changing the would-be victors to the losers.

Russia had fucking already surrendered before the US got into the war! Hello? And Germany/Austria was not winning? The French had bunkered down and had little to no troops to do anything but defend the most esconced positions. The only thing the Entete had left was the British Navy, which the submarines were making short work off. The British leaders wrote several times that the UK may have to surrender too, as they were running out of war supplies.

France essentially defeated.
Russia surrendered already.
Britain contemplating surrender every day due to knowing it cannot win.

VIOLA USA enters the war entirely, instead of clandestinely as it had for years previously, on the side of the British.

Facts you can't change. I can't tell anymore if you are just a jinoistic ignorant moron, a piece of shit Jew here spreading lies and propaganda to cover up out fuckups and the monstrosity we helped create called the USSR, ran almost exlusively by Jews.

Every bit of your rant is NOT FACT, including the Jew part...which affirms that your assumptions and opinions are completley based on bullshit. Where in the hell would you even begin to assume that I have anything remotely to do with Jews? Oh wait, you don't, which shows you assume too much, as you do with your ignorant crap you post here.

You expect to change every fact I've posted and provided links for. This goes to show you did not even remotely look at the links I posted, consdering they all said the same damn thing. Serbia was treatied with Russia (as was stated on the historical link) due to the Balkans Wars. World War I was a stalemate regardless if Russia surrendered or not. If you read the links, you'd see that Germany or the Allied powers did not gain shit on the western front for most of the war. Maybe you should find some TP to wipe all the bullshit off of your lips.

Do you have a problem with the U.S. helping the allies win? You act as though you were there. You are taking partly-factual-opinionated information and applying an entirely FICTIONAL outcome. You HAVE NO CLUE who would have won the war, but I guess it's fact because you say so...LOL....That's rich dude. You can try selling your shit flavored watermelons anywhere you want dude, but I ain't buyin it, and as far as I can tell by this thread, neither does anyone else. I guess that makes you the dumbest smart guy I know. Keep trying though, eventually you'll get something right.

Every bit of your rant is NOT FACT, including the Jew part...which affirms that your assumptions and opinions are completley based on bullshit. Where in the hell would you even begin to assume that I have anything remotely to do with Jews? Oh wait, you don't, which shows you assume too much, as you do with your ignorant crap you post here.t.

You are totally a fucking fraud, You claimed that nothing happened because we did nothing to stop the USSR, despite the fact they had murdered and genocidally killed 50-100 million people. I guess you think that eastern europeans are not fucking worth being counted, huh you fucking piece of shit? I've only seen Jews pull that shit. "100 arab lives are not worth one Jewish fingernail" type shit.

Fuck them and fuck you.

Last edited:
Britian was bankrupt (expect for the American taxpayer); France was broken and the German people were starving.

If America hadn't entered the war all of Europe would have lost and onlyu America would have won.

To some extent America's entry into WWI was a mistake for America, unless you take into account that the |American elite have been sucking the ass of the British Crown since they dumped Andrew Jackson.

You are totally fucking fraud, You claimed that nothing happened because we did nothing to stop the USSR, despite the fact they had murdered and genocidally killed 50-100 million people. I guess you think that eastern europeans are not fucking worth being counted, huh you fucking piece of shit?

Oh now you're back to your 50-100 million now? You can't hang so you strawman? The only fraud here is you. I didnt' say that "nothing" happened, which is once again a dillusional assumption. The U.S. and Russia did not engage in conventional and direct warfare, which would have raised your 50-100 million to about 200-300 million + conservatively. That's right, the millions Jews being killed in Poland and Germany were not enough to get the U.S. involved in WWII, why should the Russians killing their own people be a reason? ALso, the U.S. didn't give a shit about Austria-Hungary and Germany destroying the living crap out of Serbia. What is your point here? You're all over the place and none of it's even close to being factual or remotely presumptive. It is FACT that an all out war with Russia would have increased your 50-100 million phenomonally, and the U.S. was not interested in doing so. So they as well as the U.S.S.R built up huge ass arsenals in case. And the fact was, those huge aresnals scared the living shit out of both countries and they ended up not fighting directly. You live in a dream world holmes, and you can't stand the fact that somebody knows more than you about your own idiotic fantasy to rewrite history. I'm still waiting for a reasonable argument if you're willing to lay down your thick under-armour of turtle crap...or if you'd like, you can crawl into your shell and find the next fictional fact you can find.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is one fact that is for certain, I'm burying your argument :dig:

Britian was bankrupt (expect for the American taxpayer); France was broken and the German people were starving.

If America hadn't entered the war all of Europe would have lost and onlyu America would have won.

To some extent America's entry into WWI was a mistake for America, unless you take into account that the |American elite have been sucking the ass of the British Crown since they dumped Andrew Jackson.

Exactly, Numdenuts here thinks the Germans were super powerful and were defeating everyone. The fact is, all of Europe was in shambles, experiencing depression, tired of fighting, and stalemated on the lines. I'll agree with your post all day long, but what numdenuts suggests is retarded and fictional. The entrance of American troops to the theater of war simply broke the stalemate and ended the conflict...All countries experienced severe hardships (with the exception of the U.S.) after the war. Even though Britain and France were on the winning side, they had lost thousands, not to mention millions of dollars. Germany suffered worse. America was the only power left standing. I refuse to take numnut's word for it on all the bull shit he's throwing around. I've posted fact after fact after fact and sited sources. Then numdenuts attacks the source as not being credible, then ignores key facts, then strawmans. It's a classic case of a dumbass who's lost his way...

Last edited:
Exactly, Numdenuts here thinks the Germans were super powerful and were defeating everyone. The fact is, all of Europe was in shambles, experiencing depression, tired of fighting, and stalemated on the lines. I'll agree with your post all day long, but what numdenuts suggests is retarded and fictional. The entrance of American troops to the theater of war simply broke the stalemate and ended the conflict...All countries experienced severe hardships (with the exception of the U.S.) after the war. Even though Britain and France were on the winning side, they had lost thousands, not to mention millions of dollars. Germany suffered worse. America was the only power left standing. I refuse to take numnut's word for it on all the bull shit he's throwing around. I've posted fact after fact after fact and sited sources. Then numdenuts attacks the source as not being credible, then ignores key facts, then strawmans. It's a classic case of a dumbass who's lost his way...

The fuck I am. The house of lords was full of calls to surrender and end the war.
Russia had surrendered completely.
one-third to on-half the french army that was left had already mutinied.
All in the same year, and all just before the USA decided to butt its nose into things.

If Germany would have won, there would have been no WW2, and there definitely would not be any significant amount of hate for Jewish Germans. However, because of how it ended, and because it was obvious the USA had no real reason to get involved in the war, many suspedcted the American Jews had conspired in the hopes of getting Palastine so they could make Israel.

No USA entering into WW1 = no WW2, no Holocaust, no USSR. Could have saved probably 200-300 million lives and god knows how much money we could have spent furthering science to heal and help mankind instead of killing.

You know you have lost this debate and this discusion, and anyone of any intellect that follows it and checks the fact is well aware how much of a bulllshiter and fraud you are.

You did infact say "nothing came of the cold war". Tens of millions were murdered during the coold war. Your ignorance and your refusal to accept facts shows you a blind bigot, probably just as I suggested early.

Last edited:
The fuck I am. The house of lords was full of calls to surrender and end the war.
Russia had surrendered completely.
one-third to on-half the french army that was left had already mutinied.
All in the same year, and all just before the USA decided to butt its nose into things.

If Germany would have won, there would have been no WW2, and there definitely would not be any significant amount of hate for Jewish Germans. However, because of how it ended, and because it was obvious the USA had no real reason to get involved in the war, many suspedcted the American Jews had conspired in the hopes of getting Palastine so they could make Israel.

No USA entering into WW1 = no WW2, no Holocaust, no USSR. Could have saved probably 200-300 million lives and god knows how much money we could have spent furthering science to heal and help mankind instead of killing.

You know you have lost this debate and this discusion, and anyone of any intellect that follows it and checks the fact is well aware how much of a bulllshiter and fraud you are.

You did infact say "nothing came of the cold war". Tens of millions were murdered during the coold war. Your ignorance and your refusal to accept facts shows you a blind bigot, probably just as I suggested early.

How many Americans were killed in direct combat with Russia? How many Russians were killed in direct combat with the United States? I'll let you ponder that.

Let's establish one thing, your opinion that we would have had no World War II is a complete PREDICTION/ HYPOTHESIS/ GUESS (and not even educated) based on your own interpretation of biased half/fact. You post the same ignorant bullshit over and over again while I drag your ass through pages of fact, and you have the balls to claim I've lost? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What do you supposed Germany had done after it "won" World War I. Cause I garaun-damn-tee you that had they not exterminated all of the French, British and Russians, there would have definately been a World War II, and it infact probably would have come sooner than later. See, there's a historical fact that people don't like to be taken over, therefore they rebel...but I'm not going to sit here and speculate on a hypothetical/fictional scenario of your re-written historical wet dream. The facts remain whether you agree or not, WWI was at a stale mate...Russia signed the Armistice with Germany, but lost a few small regions, NOT Their ability to amass another army and wage war. As far as your millions dying, what significance is that to the U.S.?millions were being killed in the holocaust, and they did not enter the war. And a while ago, you said 50-100 lives...what a deusch-bag. Your numbers rise every time you post. Claim all you want that you've won...you're really good at dreaming up fictional scenarios. I as well as others on this board see right through your biased ignorance.

And for the record, I never claimed that nothing came of the Cold War jackass. I said neither country were willing to fight one-another directly. Because had they wanted to, it would have happened.

Last edited:
Exactly, Numdenuts here thinks the Germans were super powerful and were defeating everyone. The fact is, all of Europe was in shambles, experiencing depression, tired of fighting, and stalemated on the lines...

The house of lords was full of calls for its country, Britain, to surrender and end the war. Completely bankrupt and out of supplies, its navy being decimated by submarines.

Russia had surrendered completely already.

One-third to one-half the french army that was left had already mutinied.

All that happened in the same year, and all just before the USA decided to butt its nose into things for no apparent reason.

If Germany would have won, there would have been no WW2, and there definitely would not be any significant amount of hate for Jewish Germans. However, because of how it ended, and because it was obvious the USA had no real reason to get involved in the war, many suspected the American Jews had conspired in the hopes of getting Palastine so they could make Israel. And they had a whole lot of evidence that is in fact what happened. Combined with the bullshit Treaty of Versailles, they pretty much gauranteed WW2 and the rise of the Nazi party.

No USA entering into WW1 = no Nazi rise to power = no WW2 = no Holocaust, no USSR and its many varied holocausts. Could have saved probably 200-300 million lives and god knows how much money we could have spent furthering science to heal and help mankind instead of killing it.

You know you have lost this debate and this discussion, and anyone of any intellect that follows it and checks the fact is well aware how much of a bulllshitter and fraud you are.

You did infact say "nothing came of the cold war". Tens of millions were murdered during the coold war. Your ignorance and your refusal to accept facts shows you a blind bigot of the "1 million arab lives are not worth one Jewish fingernail" ilk.

Last edited:
The house of lords was full of calls for its country, Britain, to surrender and end the war. Completely bankrupt and out of supplies, its navy being decimated by submarines.

All that happened in the same year, and all just before the USA decided to butt its nose into things for no apparent reason.

If Germany would have won, there would have been no WW2, and there definitely would not be any significant amount of hate for Jewish Germans. However, because of how it ended, and because it was obvious the USA had no real reason to get involved in the war, many suspected the American Jews had conspired in the hopes of getting Palastine so they could make Israel. And they had a whole lot of evidence that is in fact what happened. Combined with the bullshit Treaty of Versailles, they pretty much gauranteed WW2 and the rise of the Nazi party.

No USA entering into WW1 = Nazi rise to power = no WW2 = no Holocaust, no USSR and its many varied holocausts. Could have saved probably 200-300 million lives and god knows how much money we could have spent furthering science to heal and help mankind instead of killing it.

You know you have lost this debate and this discussion, and anyone of any intellect that follows it and checks the fact is well aware how much of a bulllshitter and fraud you are.

You did infact say "nothing came of the cold war". Tens of millions were murdered during the coold war. Your ignorance and your refusal to accept facts shows you a blind bigot of the "1 million arab lives are not worth one Jewish fingernail" ilk.

Yeah, keep copy and pasting your previous posts because that's all you've got. You mind as well quit posting, cause copy and pasting your old posts is damn-near embarrasing...lol.:clap2: Bravo...Oh, and you're still GUESSING AND PREDICTIng a fictional scenario that does not exist. Hey, IF a frog had wings, he wouldn't hit his ass when he jumped...lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keep up the :booze:.

The house of lords doesn't mean shit dude. Frickin 80% of the U.S. citizens didn't want to get involved in the first place either, but that didn't stop crap. It doesn't matter what the house of lords were calling for, they didn't surrender and neither did France, they both didn't surrender because they knew that eventually the U.S. would get involved. The British and French held out long enough for them to get involved.

And you seem to conveniently ignore Germany's plan to get Mexico to invade the U.S. as well as unrestricted warfare on U.S. merchant ships. Let's get one thing straight, the U.S. was trading with Britain and France before the war, so they're supposed to STOP because they don't want to offend the Germans? Oh, and the U.S. traded with Germany during the beginning of World War I. Both Britain and Germany threatened to end trade with the U.S. Britain came close until Germany started blowing up merchant ships. The U.S. had diplomatic ties with Germany until 1917...........

Any way you cut your pie, it still taste like dog turds. Do keep tryin though...dumbass.

Exactly, Numdenuts here thinks the Germans were super powerful and were defeating everyone. The fact is, all of Europe was in shambles, experiencing depression, tired of fighting, and stalemated on the lines...

You seemed to be confused and a pathological liar, so I will explain it again. maybe you didn't understand me?

No USA entering into WW1 = no Nazi rise to power = no WW2 = no Holocaust, no USSR and its many varied holocausts. Could have saved probably 200-300 million lives and god knows how much money we could have spent furthering science to heal and help mankind instead of killing it.

The Soviet Union came about with out ANY help from the west. In fact we fought against it. One of the reasons Stalin was so paranoid about the west was because British and American troops had landed in Russia to aid the White Russians.

Germany bankrolled Lenin and allowed him free passage back to Russia to do just what he did, topple the interm Government. Our entry into the war had ZERO to do with Communism coming to power in Russia and creating the Soviet Union.

Learn some real history.

The Soviet Union came about with out ANY help from the west. In fact we fought against it. One of the reasons Stalin was so paranoid about the west was because British and American troops had landed in Russia to aid the White Russians.

Germany bankrolled Lenin and allowed him free passage back to Russia to do just what he did, topple the interm Government. Our entry into the war had ZERO to do with Communism coming to power in Russia and creating the Soviet Union.

Learn some real history.

Bullshit. Jews bankrolled Lenin into power, mostly New York Jews. Fucking liar. Germany didn't do that. German Jews did.

You seemed to be confused and a pathological liar, so I will explain it again. maybe you didn't understand me?

Like I said, Keep copying, pasting, and adding more useless fiction to your (go nowhere) argument. IT IS A PREIDICTION based on your own false interpretation of historical events. Learn some history dude, The Russians signed the Armistice with Germany because of this little thing called the RUSSIAN REVOLUTION (1917) and the Russian Civil War (1918-1921). It had more to do with Russia's surrender than the looming defeat at the hands of the Germans. And in fact, the same Russians pushed the Germans back from almost nothing during World War II, had it not been for the internal problems, Russia would have done the same then.

No longer dealing with ignorant pathological liars, maybe I will explain it again. maybe you just didn't understand?

Forum List

Back