Roosevelt/WWII

You are just talking shit now. The French were completely defeated, the russians pushe completely back outside of any important areas, mostly retreating. The British war machine was quickly dieing with unrestricted submarine warfare taking its toll. Anything else you believe is due to post war propaganda.

The Germans had to use unrestricted submarine warfare, because this stupid fucking country kept supporting the British. And because the despicable British military kept hiding arms and other war supplies on passenger carriers, lke fucking terrorists would do.

Edit: and the Zimmermann telegram = red herring. We had absolutely nothing to be concerned about with mexicos 5 man and a mule army. You might actually read the document. It says that, IF USA ATTACKS GERMANY then blah blah. The country was already in the war long before that, they just did not declare it publically, because you dumb lemmings can't handle the truth.

Last edited:
You are just talking shit now. The French were completely defeated, the russians pushe completely back outside of any important areas, mostly retreating. The British war machine was quickly dieing with unrestricted submarine warfare taking its toll. Anything else you believe is due to post war propaganda.

The Germans had to use unrestricted submarine warfare, because this stupid fucking country kept supporting the British. And because the despicable British military kept hiding arms and other war supplies on passenger carriers, lke fucking terrorists would do.

You are a laugh riot. You take some facts and then string them together completely wrong and spit out ignorant pap. But hey now you can get back to start 3 or 4 more threads on Obama with some other ignorant claim.

Despite your isolationist crap, the logic you use is terrible. Germany did the same thing the U.S. did. World War I started because the Arch duke Franz Ferdinand was assasinated by a serbian member of the Black Hand. The war started between Serbia and Austria-Hungary...had the Germans not gotten involved, we would not have had a World War......so your logic is shot to shit dude. It still falls on the Ally system and Germany would be more at fault for joining Bulgaria and Austria-Hungary in the war against Serbia..... I know you'd like to rewrite history, but you can't, and your attempts are a series of failures.

First World War: Chronology

Take a good hard look at the time-line dude.

Germany declares war on Russia
Germany declares war on France
German troops enter Belgium (Sparking Britains Declaration of War on Germany)

Outbreak of War: 28th June to 14th August, 1914

8 days after the Archduke and his wife were killed, Germany offered support for Austria-Hungary if they choose to seek "reprisal" on Serbia.

It took 28 days for Russia---the first ally of Serbia-- to promise it's support.

Ok, I thought we got into WWII because of Pearl Harbor.

??

We're talking about World War I, but you are correct. We got "militarily" involved in WWII because of Pearl Harbor. We had already been sending aid, food, and munitions to the allies. Had it not been for Pearl Harbor, we still would have eventually gotten involved due to German U-boat warfare and the eventual collapse of (all) Europe to the Nazis.

First World War: Chronology

Take a good hard look at the time-line dude.

Germany declares war on Russia
Germany declares war on France
German troops enter Belgium (Sparking Britains Declaration of War on Germany)

Outbreak of War: 28th June to 14th August, 1914

8 days after the Archduke and his wife were killed, Germany offered support for Austria-Hungary if they choose to seek "reprisal" on Serbia.

It took 28 days for Russia---the first ally of Serbia-- to promise it's support.

Serbia refuses to hand over leaders of the Black Hand group

Serbia doesnt hand over its fucking terrorists. That's what started all the shit, not counting the assassination itself. And it doesnt matter, really, none of it was out business. Ther Germans were winning, and we decided to cheat the European game.

Also notice you are using a British site, but even it reveals "26th July: Russia promises that it will help Serbia if it is attacked by Austro-Hungary. 31st July: Russia mobilizes its armed forces in support of Serbia. This includes the sending of troops to its borders with Germany and Austro-Hungary." All before Germany declared war on them.

The Franco-German issues had been around for, like, ever, since France had repeatedly attacked Germany for centuries, and rarely the other way around. There was also an incredible amount of jealousy in Eruope at the time, as Germany had become the heart and soul of Europe, specifically in the sciences, and was fast becoming a super power.

Most people know this was a stupid war, that mostly could have been avoided had the Serbians just handed over the terrorists. What do you think the united states would do today if it happened to our president, for isntance? Just let it slide?

Last edited:
He would have been a great president if he would have ripped the throat out of the soviet union. Instead, he is just an opportunistic Jew-tool.

He wasn't alive when that was all being decided... FDR died April 12, 1945. We won in Europe May 7th, 1945. He wasn't part of those choices. That would fall on Truman.

He wasn't alive when that was all being decided... FDR died April 12, 1945. We won in Europe May 7th, 1945. He wasn't part of those choices. That would fall on Truman.

He ented into many dirty deals with Churchill, as big as a war monger as hitler, and Stalin, twice the monster as hitler was. As I said, he should have let the USSR be destroyed. The country was always ready to break at its seams with all the various ethnic groups wanting their own country. We could have nuetralized the USSR and Germany. But we didn't. This lead to the cold war. I'm tired of repeating myself on the topic. It was peraps the biggest mistake ever made by an american president. Truman is as much to blame as FDR, no doubt.But I didn't see anyone calling him one of our greatest presidents, which is how this whole debate evolved.

Last edited:
Serbia refuses to hand over leaders of the Black Hand group

Serbia doesnt hand over its fucking terrorists. That's what started all the shit, not counting the assassination itself. And it doesnt matter, really, none of it was out business. Ther Germans were winning, and we decided to cheat the European game.

Also notice you are using a British site, but even it reveals "26th July: Russia promises that it will help Serbia if it is attacked by Austro-Hungary. 31st July: Russia mobilizes its armed forces in support of Serbia. This includes the sending of troops to its borders with Germany and Austro-Hungary." All before Germany declared war on them.

The Franco-German issues had been around for, like, ever, since France had repeatedly attacked Germany for centuries, and rarely the other way around. There was also an incredible amount of jealousy in Eruope at the time, as Germany had become the heart and soul of Europe, specifically in the sciences, and was fast becoming a super power.

Most people know this was a stupid war, that mostly could have been avoided had the Serbians just handed over the terrorists. What do you think the united states would do today if it happened to our president, for isntance? Just let it slide?

It doesn't matter who agreed to what. Look at the German Declarations of war. And not to mention that the Germans agreed to fight with Austria-Hungary BEFORE Russia promised anything. Had GERMANY kept it's ass out of it, then the war would have been between Serbia and Austria-Hungary. Anyway you cut your symbolic cheese, the Germans pacted with the Austria-Hungarians before anyone else pledged it. This is your typical bullshit...when faced with the truth, you bitch and moan about the source. The fact remains, had Germany stayed out, the likelyhood of anyone else getting involved would have been lower. But no, the Germans chose a side 8 days after the assassination while the Russians pledged their support for the Serbians 28 days after...You are wrong no matter how you cut it dude.

The fact is, Germany pledged support first, then Russia chose it's side, then Germany declared war...not the other way around. What the hell was Germany declaring war on anyone???? They weren't even involved in the assassinations or the events leading up to it.... Germany had just as less of a reason to join the war as the U.S. did...oh wait.... That's right, the Germans were attacking U.S. ships and not to mention attempted to get Mexico to invade...Sounds like a pretty good provocation for war don't you think? Germany just simply allied with Austria-Hungary cause they wanted a good war. Go ahead and re-think your own crap so you can post more nonsense on this thread.

He ented into many dirty deals with Churchill, as big as a war monger as hitler, and Stalin, twice the monster as hitler was. As I said, he should have let the USSR be destroyed. The country was always ready to break at its seams with all the various ethnic groups wanting their own country. We could have nuetralized the USSR and Germany. But we didn't. This lead to the cold war. I'm tired of repeating myself on the topic. It was peraps the biggest mistake ever made by an american president. Truman is as much to blame as FDR, no doubt.But I didn't see anyone calling him one of our greatest presidents, which is how this whole debate evolved.

This is also nonsense, the USSR is destroyed with no bloodshed in direct combat between the USSR and the U.S. The Soviet Union eventually fell out of it's own stupidity. Your opinion, again, is misguided. The Russians had WAY more man-power than the U.S. ever thought of having, and with U.S. troops abroad, Russia would have had a clear line of fire to the U.S. Sure, we had the atom bomb, but how many did we have by the time the European theater ended...not to mention, we were STILL at war in the Pacific. There was less blood-shed between the two nations during the COLD War than if we had attacked....It would have been several million more lives--many American. This is why Patton "died" in a jeep accident, because he wanted to do what you suggest. I hail Patton for his genius with war tactics and military knowledge, but there was far less blood spilled, and the Cold War turned out to be nothing at all, and the Soviet Union still fell.

You are the most ignorant mother fucker I have ever had the misfortune to assume they actually had a working brain cell in their fucked up head. No wonder our education system is so fucked up with shitty "teachers" (AKA jingoistic propagandist").

There are no pejoratives to properly convery how miserable of ignorant fuckwad you are, and I tire of repeating myself over and over, so I will contineu to repost the same stuff over and over, saving myself from wasting more time with your ignorant bigoted moronic version of history.

Germany already had a treaty with Austria-hungary before this shit happened, to protect one another. Russia had an agreement with France for the same. Serbia and Russia had no agreement. WTF was Russia trying to prove?

But again, this shit does not matter. It's the end of the war that matters. Germany was winning and we decided to enter the game for no reason whatsoever, completely altering the face of the war, changing the would-be victors to the losers.

Quit trying to change the fucking subject because you got your ass owned and now have to keep lieing and throwing red herrings around.

Last edited:
This is why Patton "died" in a jeep accident, because he wanted to do what you suggest. I hail Patton for his genius with war tactics and military knowledge, but there was far less blood spilled, and the Cold War turned out to be nothing at all, and the Soviet Union still fell.

The soviet union mudered and genocidally cleansed 50 to 100 million people you ignorant fucking moron. And we and they spent 0192347203743209724097340247327423847239087402397234009743 dollars on enough nuclear weapons to blow the earth up 20-50 times over. Oh boy, what a great way to waste money. They helped intall despotic communist regimes across the globe, many of which that still stand today.

This is why we need to teach this shit, because so many of you fuckers are so god damn stupid, jingoistic and ignorant.

Last edited:
You are the most ignorant mother fucker I have ever had the misfortune to assume they actually had a working brain cell in their fucked up head. No wonder our education system is so fucked up with shitty "teachers" (AKA jingoistic propagandist").

There are no pejoratives to properly convery how miserable of ignorant fuckwad you are, and I tire of repeating myself over and over, so I will contineu to repost the same stuff over and over, saving myself from wasting more time with your ignorant bigoted moronic version of history.

Germany already had a treaty with Austria-hungary before this shit happened, to protect one another. Russia had an agreement with France for the same. Serbia and Russia had no agreement. WTF was Russia trying to prove?

But again, this shit does not matter. It's the end of the war that matters. Germany was winning and we decided to enter the game for no reason whatsoever, completely altering the face of the war, changing the would-be victors to the losers.

No, you continue to post the same stupid crap because it's all you have to go by. Everybody on these boards know that if they don't agree with you, then they're automatically a "dummy" in your eyes, no matter how much they dismantle your POINTLESS argument. Oh, and to shoot your argument to shit yet again....
"Russia which was in a treaty with Serbia mobilized its vast army to defend Serbia (July 31 1914). "
World War 1

You also forget to mention the first and second Balkan Wars in which Serbia was along with the Balkan Leage was supported by Russia.

And how about the Bosnian Crisis of 1908 and 1909? Oh yeah, it's when Austria-Hungary annexed Bosnia-Herzegovina and pissed the Russians off. Like I said dude, no matter which way you turn it, it was the ally system that led to this. Germany offered It's support before the Russians got involved in the actual conflict. No matter how idiotic your attempts to turn bullshit around on the U.S., I still manage to dismantle your argument into a obliteration. And your only defense is to repeat your radical nonsense and make attacks about others' intelligence.

Study Guide for World War I

The fact is, Germany offered a "blank check" to Austria blindly. When Serbia found out it was going up against Austria-Hungary and Germany, the Russians signed up for the war after the fact to fight Austria-Hungary, who annexed Bosnia-Herzegovina and pissed them off. Go ahead and make up some more mystical bull shit to "support" your ignorant ranting.

And as far as the end of the war is concerned...you're half right, except the fact that World War I was a STALEMATE until the U.S. got involved and wrecked-shop...so if you have a problem with that, invent a time machine so you can go back and talk the Germans into NOT sending the Telegram and NOT sinking U.S. merchant vessels. Until you do so, your argument is still baseless and pointless.

WebQuests | World War I: Weaponry, Tactics, and Propaganda: Introduction
First World War.com - Feature Articles - Life in the Trenches

You act like your 100% certain Germany would have won World War I, when in fact there was a stalemate and neither side could gain any ground. Not to mention the British broke the Hindenberg Line twice during the World War, once in 1917 and once in 1918. The stalemate line was closer to Germany than it was to the South and Southwest coast of France or England...They never even made it to Paris.

The Great War . Maps & Battles . Europe in 1914 | PBS

"Both sides then dug in along a meandering line of fortified trenches, stretching from the North Sea to the Swiss frontier with France. This line remained essentially unchanged for most of the war.

Between 1915 and 1917 there were several major offensives along this front. The attacks employed massive artillery bombardments and massed infantry advances. However, a combination of entrenchments, machine gun nests, barbed wire, and artillery repeatedly inflicted severe casualties on the attackers and counter attacking defenders. As a result, no significant advances were made"

Western Front (World War I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Do read the links before posting your ignorant crap again. If I didn't have this much fun tossing your argument up for target practice, I'd quit posting. Go ahead and whip up another retarded manufactured fact while I keep whippin your ass all over this thread. :whip:

Teach what shit? Twenty different possible outcomes and yours being the one that is correct? Everything would have been hunky dory if numdenuts had been alive at the time and everyone listened to him.

You're a moron.

The soviet union mudered and genocidally cleansed 50 to 100 million people you ignorant fucking moron. And we and they spent 0192347203743209724097340247327423847239087402397234009743 dollars on enough nuclear weapons to blow the earth up 20-50 times over. Oh boy, what a great way to waste money. They helped intall despotic communist regimes across the globe, many of which that still stand today.

This is why we need to teach this shit, because so many of you fuckers are so god damn stupid, jingoistic and ignorant.

Answer these questions....
Did the U.S. and the Soviet Union ever wage a direct war with one another?
Did the U.S. loose 100 of millions of people in an all out World War 3 with Russia?
Did the Soviet Union eventually fall?
How did they fall?

That money and THOSE nukes also helped prevent a world war because no one wanted to fire them dumbass. That's right, no bodies going to teach "this" <---your stuff because it's all biased and ignorant bull shit based on nothing. The Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore, and millions of Americans and Russians are still alive because if it. The fact that the Soviets waged genocide on others has nothing to do with what the casualties would have been had the U.S. and U.S.S.R gone to war. That's like saying that we should be attacked by Iran because hundreds of thousand of Americans are killed in car accidents every year. <---makes no sense. But we're all use to your senseless crap.

Forum List

Back