death of the GOP lol Karamo Watch $@&! gloves are off in the mitten state

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
Karamo has undergraduate degrees from Oakland University and Biola University, studying communication and media studies and Christian apologetics, the study of facts to defend Christian theology. She has two children.​

1703956960048.jpeg

Karamo has fought back against efforts to oust her, writing in a letter prior to Christmas that "deceptive and underhanded endeavors endanger the Michigan GOP’s drive toward victory in 2024" and that her detractors' efforts "disrupt the determination of the Republican men and women who are working tirelessly to win the spiritual war being fought on a cultural battlefield."
I’m pretty sure the slow agonizing Death of the Republican Party will go through the seven swing states that Pence was not supposed to count on J6.

It looks like Michigan’s cultural warriors have a chokehold on the GOP’s neck and are not about to let go.

It’s tough being a rational unique American theist or atheist Republican politician in Michigan these days.

We should have fun watching this white Christian SPIRITUAL WARFARE
clown show led by a black election denier woman.

https://www.freep.com › story › newsTrump endorses Kristina Karamo for Michigan secretary of state

Apr 7, 2022 · Former secretary of state and state Sen. Ruth Johnson, R-Holly, has endorsed Karamo, saying in a statement she "represents our party’s best chance" to beat Benson....

https://www.theoaklandpress.com › 2021/09/09 › donald-trumpDonald Trump endorses Oak Park’s Kristina Karamo for ...
Sep 9, 2021 · Donald Trump has endorsed KristinaKarama for Michigan Secretary of State. In a statement, the former president said he highly respects the Oak Park resident and that she...

https://www.nytimes.com › 2023/12/30 › usMutiny Erupts in a Michigan G.O.P. Overtaken by Chaos
7 hours ago · Mutiny Erupts in a Michigan G.O.P. Overtaken by Chaos. Republicans are pushing for the removal of Kristina Karamo, an election-denying activist who rose to lead the state...

Videos​

https://www.detroitnews.com › story › newsDonald Trump backs Michigan election critic for secretary of ...

Sep 7, 2021 · 1:16 Lansing — Former President Donald Trump is supporting Republican Kristina Karamo, an outspoken critic of the 2020 election, to be Michigan's

Never heard of her, my guess is nobody but you has either

Me either and I am from Michigan

YOU ARE WELCOME to join the informed world anytime.

Last edited:
Karamo: …. previously called for a “citizenship arrest” of Soros and said he “needs to be in jail” and spread the Clinton Kill List conspiracy, a baseless conspiracy theory that alleges former President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have had dozens of people assassinated.

CNN previously reported some of Karamo’s beliefs and rhetoric, including her attacks against premarital sex and the LGBTQ community, such as that it will lead to the “normalization” of pedophilia; her anti-vaxxer comments; and her election denialism. Karamo frequently attacks those she disagrees with as being instruments of Satan or “demonic,” including the Democratic Party and the LGBTQ community.

https://www.freep.com › story › newsTrump endorses Kristina Karamo for Michigan secretary of state

Apr 7, 2022 · Former secretary of state and state Sen. Ruth Johnson, R-Holly, has endorsed Karamo, saying in a statement she "represents our party’s best chance" to beat Benson....

https://www.theoaklandpress.com › 2021/09/09 › donald-trumpDonald Trump endorses Oak Park’s Kristina Karamo for ...
Sep 9, 2021 · Donald Trump has endorsed KristinaKarama for Michigan Secretary of State. In a statement, the former president said he highly respects the Oak Park resident and that she...

https://www.nytimes.com › 2023/12/30 › usMutiny Erupts in a Michigan G.O.P. Overtaken by Chaos
7 hours ago · Mutiny Erupts in a Michigan G.O.P. Overtaken by Chaos. Republicans are pushing for the removal of Kristina Karamo, an election-denying activist who rose to lead the state...

Videos​

https://www.detroitnews.com › story › newsDonald Trump backs Michigan election critic for secretary of ...

Sep 7, 2021 · 1:16 Lansing — Former President Donald Trump is supporting Republican Kristina Karamo, an outspoken critic of the 2020 election, to be Michigan's

YOU ARE WELCOME to join the informed world anytime.

It's a small little world

No thanks

Im in Michigan too and a Republican will never get elected even thought I support them.

Karamo’s embrace of conspiracy theories has also led to her association with QAnon, a conspiracy theory that posits that Trump was working to take down a shadow cabal of Democratic politicians and elites running a child sex-trafficking ring and that one day soon cabal members will face arrests, tribunals and mass executions. Last year she spoke at a QAnon conference in Las Vegas featuring prominent Q influencers.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/03/politics/kfile-kristina-karamo-abortion-child-sacrifice/index.html

Dr.Know in #347 said: “I live 10 miles from Cobo hall where the illegal vote count took place. All of the vote counters were radical black female hoodrats. •¥• Detroit is like Chicago under Daly,,,,,,totally corrupt as is Komarade Whitmer the governor, there is no way you would ever get a true audit in Wayne County as detroit is as corrupt as the most corrupt African city.” •¥¥• drknvw.22.12.22 #347

So Doc, do the “Africans” living in Detroit get due process on the criminal charges of election fraud that you have brought to our attention. Or are Africans not entitled to the same rights you have under the “Traditional Christian American Clause” that was written on the backside of the Constitution in invisible ink?

nf.23.12.30
to drknvw.22.12.22 #347

Oh noooooo! Republicans are breaking themselves up in Ohio too.

Reacting to the news that Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine vetoed a ban on gender-affirming care in his state, Donald Trump raged at the popular Ohio Republican and let him know he would no longer be welcome at his rallies.

If Ohio swings Democrat for President - The GOP gets another toe in the grave.

Is there any GOP turmoil in Pennsylvania yet?

Last edited:
Oh noooooo! Republicans are breaking themselves up Ohio too.

Reacting to the news that Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine vetoed a ban on gender-affirming care in his state, Donald Trump raged at the popular Ohio Republican and let him know he would no longer be welcome at his rallies.

That Trump is petty is already baked into the pie. No one is going to be influenced by this who he hasn't already turned against him.

Nice try, but fail, MAGA man

Karamo’s embrace of conspiracy theories has also led to her association with QAnon, a conspiracy theory that posits that Trump was working to take down a shadow cabal of Democratic politicians and elites running a child sex-trafficking ring and that one day soon cabal members will face arrests, tribunals and mass executions. Last year she spoke at a QAnon conference in Las Vegas featuring prominent Q influencers.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/03/politics/kfile-kristina-karamo-abortion-child-sacrifice/index.html

That's the Epstein wing of the Government

Batshit Crazy on Abortion this black Republican “ white Christian Nationalist” is in the higher ranks of Michigan politics:
Before becoming the Trump-backed Republican nominee for Michigan secretary of state, Kristina Karamo said that abortion is “child sacrifice” and a “satanic practice.”​
“Abortion is really nothing new. The child sacrifice is a very satanic practice, and that’s precisely what abortion is. And we need to see it as such,” Karamo, a community college professor, said in an October 2020 episode of her podcast “It’s Solid Food,” which CNN’s KFile reviewed.​
“When people in other cultures, when they engage in child sacrifice, they didn’t just sacrifice the child for the sake of bloodshed,” Karamo said later in the episode. “They sacrificed the child cuz they were hoping to get prosperity and that’s precisely why people have abortion now. ‘Because I’m not ready. I don’t wanna have a baby. I don’t feel like it. I don’t have time. I wanna make more money. I want my freedom.’ So you’re sacrificing that child hoping to get something out of their death, which is your freedom, your happiness, your prosperity.”​
In another comment, Karamo called abortion the “the greatest crime of our nation’s history.”​
Karamo and her campaign did not respond to multiple requests for comment by CNN.​
Karamo, a devout conservative Christian who has served on the board of Michigan’s Right to Life organization and on the board of an anti-abortion pregnancy crisis center affiliate in Detroit, reiterated that belief in another episode from July 2020, in which she said humans have sacrificed other humans, including their own children, for “thousands of years, just packaged differently.”​
“[People] were sacrificing them to these deities, which were really demons,” she said.​
Karamo went on to say in a later episode of her podcast reviewed by CNN’s KFile that demonic possession is real and can be transmitted through “intimate relationships.”​
“If a person has demonic possession — I know it’s gonna sound really crazy to me saying that for some people, thinking like what?!” Karamo said in September 2020. “But having intimate relationships with people who are demonically possessed or oppressed — I strongly believe that a person opens themselves up to possession. Demonic possession is real.”​
nf.23.12.31 #14

Me either and I am from Michigan.
I've lived my life all over this country, including a stint in Michigan....and even I know who this Karamo woman was in the 2020 election. She ran for the Secretary of State office in Michigan, and yet, poster Lassie above claims she never heard of her?
Personally, I would suggest that that is a 'tell' on Lassie's awareness, attention, and involvement in the world around her.
And yet, she presumes to come onto this forum and offer her opinion about any number of subjects as if she really does pay attention to the world and is in a position to be informed and knowledgeable.

Yeah, me too, I don't get it either.

-------------------------------------------------------------
CALL: "You are welcome to join the informed world anytime."
RESPONSE: "No thanks"
----------------------------------------------

BA - DA - BING!!

MAGA's worldwide reputation for being 'low-information' and sadly-educated people.....is not without traction.

IMHO

I've lived my life all over this country, including a stint in Michigan....and even I know who this Karamo woman was in the 2020 election. She ran for the Secretary of State office in Michigan, and yet, poster Lassie above claims she never heard of her?
Personally, I would suggest that that is a 'tell' on Lassie's awareness, attention, and involvement in the world around her.
And yet, she presumes to come onto this forum and offer her opinion about any number of subjects as if she really does pay attention to the world and is in a position to be informed and knowledgeable.

-------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

BA - DA - BING!!

MAGA's worldwide reputation for being 'low-information' and sadly-educated people.....is not without traction.

IMHO

Read post #3 again, lazy ass, SassyIrishLass isn't the one who said she was from Michigan

• Never heard of her, my guess is nobody but you has either
  • Me either and I am from Michigan
  • Read post #3 again, lazy ass, @SassyIrishLass isn't the one who said she was from Michigan
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Never heard of her"

OK, by me.
It works both ways.

'Personally, I would suggest that that is a 'tell' on poster Kaz's awareness, attention, and involvement in the world around her.

"Never heard of her"

OK, by me.
It works both ways.

'Personally, I would suggest that that is a 'tell' on poster Kaz's awareness, attention, and involvement in the world around her.

It has nothing to do with what's good with you, quoting accurately inside the quote boxes is a site requirement, you lazy fucking arrogant racist ass. Stop being a dick at each and every opportunity and just fix it, racist

"Never heard of her"

OK, by me.
It works both ways.

Calling someone a chick is an insult now to the left? So you're a misogynist too. Note none of the misogynist leftist chicks (whether or not they have dicks) objected, not one. The only thing consistent about the left are you have nothing but double standards

Forum List

Back