Ron Paul Wins First Caucus: MSM Changes Rules, Reports Romney Wins

No, many delegates in the caucus states wont be decided for a while. Delegates claims on wins in the news are mainly guesses. Right now, the media is focused on popuular vote winners for this reason, while they make ASSumptions regarding delegates. Except of course, if Paul wins the popular vote. Then they pull out Romney as the winner for getting the pledged delegates.

Let me guess, you're a republican voter too. :lmao:

People are dumb.

Let me guess, Paul really won them all?

Noone has and Noone wil until the state conventions but Paul supporters have been selected as the majority of delegates in a lot of counties in these states and they will elect from among themselves for delegates to the National Convention.

At the precinct level, yes.

That doesn't necessarily mean he wins the majority of the states' delegates that go to national, but it puts him in the best position to win the most possible.

For example, if Paul wins 75% of delegates in the precincts of a specific county, then he has a significantly better chance of winning the next slate of delegates chosen at the county's convention. This in turn sends the majority of delegates on to the state convention, where the final slate of delegates is chosen to represent that state at the national convention. So winning majority delegates at precinct level basically gives you a huge advantage over your opponents, because delegate selection is majority based at the conventions.

This is what blind support for a candidate looks like people... Just say something and hope you're right.

Mitt won't beat Obama btw, he can't get people to show up... There is a massive anti Mitt vote even when Mitt will be the winner and situations like this involving Mitt and Paul here and in Maine will make Paul supporters NOT vote for Mitt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF_bGuZ8H0A&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2a0116cFAAAAAAAAJAA]TruthTV - OK County GOP Excludes RP Delegates, Supporters Fight Back and Win Majority - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul Wins U.S. Virgin Islands Caucus - YouTube
Ron Paul Wins U.S. Virgin Islands Caucus - YouTube

Ron Paul Wins First Caucus: MSM Changes Rules, Reports Romney Wins

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul secured his first caucus victory over the weekend, by winning 29 percent of the popular vote among the people of the U.S. Virgin Islands. However, the mainstream media decided to report that despite coming in second with 26 percent, Mitt Romney was the real winner.

The Republican Party of the U.S. Virgin Islands reported the results as “112 to Paul (29%), 101 to Romney (26%), 23 to Santorum (6%), 18 to Gingrich (5%),”

In response, The AP and other mainstream reports yesterday claimed that Mitt Romney won caucus, because he stands to come away with more delegates. Continued

Comment: More MSM working for the NWO and the end of the USA.

So what's your point? That CONz are lying stealing cheating scum? Or that the LIBERAL media is at fault?
Both delegate counts and popular vote counts should have been reported. I did read one article that listed both. Much of the media is becoming more FOXNews like-RUSH to report some facts, ignore others.

Figures Avatar didn't respond further after the caucus delegate situation was explained.

Why would Avatar do that?

That would mean giving concession to us by admitting it is media bias against Paul. Which would make one have to start actually learning about the rules of the game and not drone zombie media soundbitess, and could make one realize that the game is rigged. Which would probably not sit nicely into the boxed in thinking of most people.

That would mean giving concession to us by admitting it is media bias against Paul. Which would make one have to start actually learning about the rules of the game and not drone zombie media soundbitess, and could make one realize that the game is rigged. Which would probably not sit nicely into the boxed in thinking of most people.

Well he constantly ridicules Paul for his earmark position, and I've probably explained the position at least 3 or 4 different times and everytime he never responds further, but will show up in a different Paul thread at another time and continue to criticize him on it.

I think he just retreats when he doesn't like the answer.

Well DANG! I mean C'Mon the guy took the Virgin Islands!!! How can he NOT be the nominee? :)

Not-so-independent logic there. it isn't about the nominee. It's about fair journalist practices and reporting the events without displaying a deliberate bias. Something our media has shown us they can not do time and time again.

It's about fair journalist practices and reporting the events without displaying a deliberate bias. Something our media has shown us they can not do time and time again.
Romney is looking like the CHOICE of party leaders; thus, getting the most attention. Paul is ignored, Santorum is also a media "favorite".

The Associated Press: Santorum: Convention would give me GOP nomination
Another speech by Santorum.

Romney is looking like the CHOICE of party leaders; thus, getting the most attention. Paul is ignored, Santorum is also a media "favorite".

Looking like the choice? It was decided before the primary even began. Still that has zero to do with the integrity of independent journalists reporting the news as it happens. Why not just say Obama wins in November now since he's looking like the United States of Amnesia's CHOICE?

Save us all some time and king him now.

I guess this idea of journalist integrity really is lost on most people. Oh, well.

Well he constantly ridicules Paul for his earmark position, and I've probably explained the position at least 3 or 4 different times and everytime he never responds further, but will show up in a different Paul thread at another time and continue to criticize him on it.

I think he just retreats when he doesn't like the answer.

You mean you give a cop out that that really doesnt address the fact that it's a completely dishonest tactic.

At the precinct level, yes.

That doesn't necessarily mean he wins the majority of the states' delegates that go to national, but it puts him in the best position to win the most possible.

For example, if Paul wins 75% of delegates in the precincts of a specific county, then he has a significantly better chance of winning the next slate of delegates chosen at the county's convention. This in turn sends the majority of delegates on to the state convention, where the final slate of delegates is chosen to represent that state at the national convention. So winning majority delegates at precinct level basically gives you a huge advantage over your opponents, because delegate selection is majority based at the conventions.

You're seriously going to tell me that Paul is winning the delegates at the caucuses?

Well DANG! I mean C'Mon the guy took the Virgin Islands!!! How can he NOT be the nominee? :)

Not-so-independent logic there. it isn't about the nominee. It's about fair journalist practices and reporting the events without displaying a deliberate bias. Something our media has shown us they can not do time and time again.

Ah. Well as far as that goes, the press has been EXTREMELY unfair to Ron Paul from the start. I don't dispute that at all.
But it's not like the guy ever had any real chance at the nomination anyway.

Forum List

Back