Ron Paul Wins First Caucus: MSM Changes Rules, Reports Romney Wins

Yeah, and the GOP have been caught cheating in this primary. If the press gave him equal consideration, his "real chance" at the nomination would at least be fair. That is, he came out strong in Iowa, NH and so on. But is repeatedly marginalized by them and not given the same coverage as the others.

So this:
But it's not like the guy ever had any real chance at the nomination anyway.
Is nothing more than you showing just how not-so-independent your logic is. It;'s repeating MSM soundbites of marginalization. Congrats on your special not-so-independence in logic.

Yeah, and the GOP have been caught cheating in this primary. If the press gave him equal consideration, his "real chance" at the nomination would at least be fair. That is, he came out strong in Iowa, NH and so on. But is repeatedly marginalized by them and not given the same coverage as the others.

So this:
But it's not like the guy ever had any real chance at the nomination anyway.
Is nothing more than you showing just how not-so-independent your logic is. It;'s repeating MSM soundbites of marginalization. Congrats on your special not-so-independence in logic.

You APaulcolytes are funny. Paul never had a chance and all your whining about it, doesn't change that. He has tried this how many times? He has come in first in how many primaries?
But I get it. Your definition of an Independent is someone who agrees with you. Your definition of logic is agreeing with you. I see it from "internet people" all the time.
Ron Paul is truly great in some ways but when he f-ks up, he does it big time. And he does it often.
The other thing APaulcolytes can't seem to handle or accept as reality is this: The majority of Americans simply don't want what your guy or Libertarians have to offer.
Time to go into denial or do the usual "You hate liberty! You're a statist! You're Establishment!" or whatever flavor of tantrum suits you.

No, my definition of independent logic is someone who doesn't attempt to pigeon hole a situation based on media soundbites like you're doing here.

Paul has just as much of a chance as the others should the playing field be equal. But it isn't. It's rigged. Both in the primary/caucus and in the media representation of the events.

Now you want to call me some sort of name to deflect the FACT your logic isn't independent.

Congrats. How original.

No, my definition of independent logic is someone who doesn't attempt to pigeon hole a situation based on media soundbites like you're doing here.

Paul has just as much of a chance as the others should the playing field be equal. But it isn't. It's rigged. Both in the primary/caucus and in the media representation of the events.

Now you want to call me some sort of name to deflect the FACT your logic isn't independent.

Congrats. How original.

Nah. I'd just point out that your guy has well, more than 3 delegates anyway. But it's all rigged!
No it's not. Your guy sucks. I mean he's great when he's great but that doesn't change the fact that the majority of America doesn't want him or what Libertarianism has to offer.
Oh wait! I could be wrong! How many Libertarian presidents have there been? Oops. Well how many Libertarian Senators and Cogressmen?
Wait! SinceLibertarianism is so great, I'm sure LOTS of countries have chosen it as the model for their government! Which are the five best examples?
Hmmm. yeah that.

Still that has zero to do with the integrity of independent journalists reporting the news as it happens.
The news tends to FOLLOW THE LEADERS.

Congrats. How original.

Nah. I'd just point out that your guy has well, more than 3 delegates anyway. But it's all rigged!
No it's not. Your guy sucks. I mean he's great when he's great but that doesn't change the fact that the majority of America doesn't want him or what Libertarianism has to offer.
Oh wait! I could be wrong! How many Libertarian presidents have there been? Oops. Well how many Libertarian Senators and Cogressmen?
Wait! SinceLibertarianism is so great, I'm sure LOTS of countries have chosen it as the model for their government! Which are the five best examples?
Hmmm. yeah that.

Are you attempting to tell me there has been no fraud in this primary?

Good grief. Then you try to cover up your completely bias, ignorant, and highly distorted opinion regarding delegates, what the american voter base feels and your completely misinformed and highly erroneous understanding of libertarians as some sort of sarcastic end game in which you declare victory.

:lmao:

Yeah, and what Peach points out.

What a kook this hipster know it all must be in the real world.

the media is corporate people

but Romney told us that corporations are people, so the media are people. Just like Soylent green. So the media is soylent green!

But seriously, I never watch TV news anymore. American TV News is about as dumbed down as it gets.

So what's your point? That CONz are lying stealing cheating scum? Or that the LIBERAL media is at fault?

The point is BOTH sides work for the same MASTERS!!
Who are?

The MEGA-Corporations that run the government. You've got Cargill and Monsanto in control of our food, you've got Raytheon, GE and Halliburton in charge of the Military, you've got Sony, Clear Channel and Disney in charge of ALL your input (TV, radio, movies, news) You've got Goldman-Sachs and Citibank in charge of the money.

Wake the hell up!!

Win or not I really don't see a Ron Paul surge to the top in the near or distant future.

Let me guess, Paul really won them all?

At the precinct level, yes.

That doesn't necessarily mean he wins the majority of the states' delegates that go to national, but it puts him in the best position to win the most possible.

For example, if Paul wins 75% of delegates in the precincts of a specific county, then he has a significantly better chance of winning the next slate of delegates chosen at the county's convention. This in turn sends the majority of delegates on to the state convention, where the final slate of delegates is chosen to represent that state at the national convention. So winning majority delegates at precinct level basically gives you a huge advantage over your opponents, because delegate selection is majority based at the conventions.

You're seriously going to tell me that Paul is winning the delegates at the caucuses?

Take it for what it is................

True delegate count estimate | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Congrats. How original.

Hmmm. yeah that.

Good grief. Then you try to cover up your completely bias, ignorant, and highly distorted opinion regarding delegates, what the american voter base feels and your completely misinformed and highly erroneous understanding of libertarians as some sort of sarcastic end game in which you declare victory.

Nice dodge of the questions.
How many Libertarians have been voted into national office again? Yeah that. How many governments are Libertarian? Yeah, I'd dodge that one too if I were you.
So then you believe that Ron Paul has actually won all the delegates but the Ming the Merciless has rigged it all. Remind me to buy aluminum futures later. If there are a lot of whackjobs out there wearing hats made out tinfoil and hiding in mom's basement, it might be a good investment.
Or hey! There is that reality place! You know, the one the rest of us live in? Yeah that one. So you can babble on all you want but if you think the majority of Americans want Ron Paul, you're smokin' what you're rollin'.
You may now continue ranting about how everyone else is wrong and Ron Paul is actually adored by the majority of American voters... :cuckoo:

Hmmm. yeah that.

How many Libertarians have been voted into national office again? Yeah that. How many governments are Libertarian? Yeah, I'd dodge that one too if I were you.
So then you believe that Ron Paul has actually won all the delegates but the Ming the Merciless has rigged it all. Remind me to buy aluminum futures later. If there are a lot of whackjobs out there wearing hats made out tinfoil and hiding in mom's basement, it might be a good investment.
Or hey! There is that reality place! You know, the one the rest of us live in? Yeah that one. So you can babble on all you want but if you think the majority of Americans want Ron Paul, you're smokin' what you're rollin'.
You may now continue ranting about how everyone else is wrong and Ron Paul is actually adored by the majority of American voters... :cuckoo:

There hasn't been a female president either so I guess by your "Independent" logic they aren't worthy either. Just because something hasn't been achieved doesn't mean it isn't worth striving for.

Oh and you don't speak for everyone and everyone isn't wrong.....just you. Sorry to break it to you. Paul has polled strongly against Obama and one poll recently showed him beating Obama by more than Romney would. So actually many people do like Dr. Paul.

Hmmm. yeah that.

I never said anything about what most Americans want. That was YOU who claimed to have the insider knowledge to project such an assertion, asshat. i also never said Ron Paul has X amount of delegates. You're either a full blown fucking moron (the likely scenario) or the one smokin' what you're rollin' (definitely the crack, since I've known P*t smokers that can sit around all day puffin' and make more sense than your blathering on about nothing).

I could give a flying shit what other countries of the world do when it comes to their governments. That is not only a NONissue here, it's a horrible attempt to try and move the subject to be about libertarians instead of about deliberate media bias.

Keep making shit up there, guy. But make NO mistake, you're thinking is neither independent, nor logical. You should stick to PBRs, tight jeans and LPs.

Let me guess, Paul really won them all?

At the precinct level, yes.

That doesn't necessarily mean he wins the majority of the states' delegates that go to national, but it puts him in the best position to win the most possible.

For example, if Paul wins 75% of delegates in the precincts of a specific county, then he has a significantly better chance of winning the next slate of delegates chosen at the county's convention. This in turn sends the majority of delegates on to the state convention, where the final slate of delegates is chosen to represent that state at the national convention. So winning majority delegates at precinct level basically gives you a huge advantage over your opponents, because delegate selection is majority based at the conventions.

You're seriously going to tell me that Paul is winning the delegates at the caucuses?

Yes. I've read news stories from local news outlets and watched countless video being taken at various different conventions in the caucus states and Paul is in fact winning a lot of delegates. He's got an overwhelming majority in Nevada, for instance.

How many Libertarians have been voted into national office again? Yeah that.
Not nearly enough, but then again we've only been a party since 1971.
How many governments are Libertarian?
Ours WAS, until you party hacks fucked it all up.
No one said 'ALL', dipshit.
I don't know where you live, but it certainly ISN'T reality. You've been shown evidence of voter fraud/disenfranchisement in multiple states affecting RP supporters, yet you Deny and Deflect. Orwellian, really...
"Everybody KNOWS..." is not a valid or factual argument.

Grow up!

How low has the media gotten in their marginalizing of Paul to take such a tiny win away from him in the news and hand it to Mitt Romney?

I think you miss the point here.

How low has the Paul crowd gotten when they are screaming for a victory in one of the smallest delegate contests of the election? His first that would be!

Romney Wins Virgin Islands GOP Caucus - ABC News
The Republican Party chairman in the U.S. Virgin Islands says Republican presidential front-runner Mitt Romney has won the territory's GOP caucus

And another space cadet is heard from...

The subject is media bias and voter fraud/disenfranchisement. What you idiots don't think about when you parrot this shit is that if they can do it to Ron Paul 2 elections in a row, they can do it to YOUR guy the next fucking time!!

Forum List

Back