Ron Paul: "Why Don't We Mind Our Own Business?"...

Now let Dr. Paul have a crack at things.

The only thing that old crackpot is going to have a crack at is crack itself.

And losers like you will continue to chant your bumper sticker slogans to each other in utter irrelevance.

Yea we're the losers. You guys destroy the Party by violating every single Conservative principle yet you have the nerve to talk down to us. God,you Neocons really are thick-headed Neanderthals. It's like talking to Rick Perry for God's sake. SHEESH! No wonder the Party is such a mess. You people really are clueless. Makes ya want to root for Obama and the Democrats next time around. Maybe some massive election losses will convince enough people to toss you guys overboard. We don't want your stupid Big Government Endless War/Endless Debt Platform anymore. Time for you guys to go.

Last edited:
Now let Dr. Paul have a crack at things.

And losers like you will continue to chant your bumper sticker slogans to each other in utter irrelevance.

Yea we're the losers. You guys destroy the Party by violating every single Conservative principle yet you have the nerve to talk down to us. God,you Neocons really are thick-headed Neanderthals. It's like talking to Rick Perry for God's sake. SHEESH! No wonder the Party is such a mess. You people really are clueless. Makes ya want to root for Obama and the Democrats next time around. Maybe some massive election losses will convince enough people to toss you guys overboard. We don't want your stupid Big Government Endless War/Endless Debt Platform anymore. Time for you guys to go.

When have you ever talked to Rick?

When have you ever talked to Rick?

I've talked to you and countless other thick-headed Neocons,so i've talked to Rick Perry. Talking to you guys really is like trying to have a conversation with Rick Perry. Nothing can get through your thick skulls and you're just plain dumb. It's no wonder Obama and Democrats are so confident in winning. All they have to worry about is a couple of Neocon stiffs. It's a slam dunk for sure. Yea Mitt Romney and Rick Perry are so different than Democrats. They are Democrats for God's sake. Yea maybe some massive election losses will convince enough people to toss you Neocons once and for all. Man i sure hope so.

Good place for terrorist, American or otherwise.

Mr. Dumb Ass, Sir:

I strongly suggest that you read the German History and learned how the Bismarck and Weimar administrations had previoulsy adopted every piece of legislation that Adolf needed to subjugate the Germans.

Read, Learn and wake the fuck up.

Dear Mr. Asswipe,

I'm not worried about German history, we aren't Germans and he didn't have to deal with international and domestic terrorism on the scale we see today.

Wise up dickhead!

Oooooooooooops, My bad, I forgot that you can not polish a turd.

I've talked to you and countless other thick-headed Neocons,so i've talked to Rick Perry. .

Are you afraid people will forget you are stupid or something? Why try so hard to make sure everyone knows?

You may only be slightly less stupid than Rick Perry. See,i can give a Neocon a compliment. I try to be civil. But your vicious attacks on Ron Paul get me a little worked up. But i'm trying.

But your vicious attacks on Ron Paul get me a little worked up.

Of course, because he is like a cult leader and you are like the kind of weak-minded fool that is only too eager to be drawn into a cult. Jones would have put you in charge of serving the Koolaide because you wouldn't have given it a second thought.

But your vicious attacks on Ron Paul get me a little worked up.

Of course, because he is like a cult leader and you are like the kind of weak-minded fool that is only too eager to be drawn into a cult. Jones would have put you in charge of serving the Koolaide because you wouldn't have given it a second thought.

I withdraw my earlier compliment. You could actually be more stupid than Rick Perry after all.

It worked out exactly the way we wanted. We saw the Soviets driven out of Afghanistan. Trouble started building that would eventually cost us a lot when we then turned around and ignored it the way isolationists like you myopic dopes think we should handle everything.

Installing the Taliban and a terrorist haven is exactly what we wanted? I guess if you don't think 9/11 was a big deal,

Even you can't be this stupid, so I am forced to conclude you are being deliberately dishonest. Don't try to put words in my mouth you greasy little punk bitch.

With every post you ignorant, short-sighted little morons prove what most people think of you.

I'm short-sighted, and you think installing an Osama-friendly gov't was a good idea in the long term.

Adorable.

Installing the Taliban and a terrorist haven is exactly what we wanted? I guess if you don't think 9/11 was a big deal,

Even you can't be this stupid, so I am forced to conclude you are being deliberately dishonest. Don't try to put words in my mouth you greasy little punk bitch.

With every post you ignorant, short-sighted little morons prove what most people think of you.

I'm short-sighted, and you think installing an Osama-friendly gov't was a good idea in the long term.

Adorable.

lol! They'll never get it. It's the thick skull thing. Neanderthals.

Mr. Dumb Ass, Sir:

I strongly suggest that you read the German History and learned how the Bismarck and Weimar administrations had previoulsy adopted every piece of legislation that Adolf needed to subjugate the Germans.

Read, Learn and wake the fuck up.

Dear Mr. Asswipe,

I'm not worried about German history, we aren't Germans and he didn't have to deal with international and domestic terrorism on the scale we see today.

Wise up dickhead!

Oooooooooooops, My bad, I forgot that you can not polish a turd.

That happens to those that are mentally challenged. I'll pray for you.

Neocon Neanderthals are Rick Perry. He represents them perfectly. It's very hard to hold a rational discussion with them. He taught them their debating skills. It's actually kind of sad and pathetic.

Neocon Neanderthals are Rick Perry. He represents them perfectly. It's very hard to hold a rational discussion with them. He taught them their debating skills. It's actually kind of sad and pathetic.

Perry isn't going to win the nomination nor is Paul.

You should be more worried about Newt.

Adorable.

lol! They'll never get it. It's the thick skull thing. Neanderthals.

Who wouldn't have blind faith in a gov't that supported the Taliban, supported Saddam, ended democracy in Iran giving us the gov't they have now, supports King Abdullah in Saudi Arabia, supported President Mubarak, supports the Al-Qaeda monsters in Libya, supports the dear friend of Hezbollah and Iran who runs Iraq Nouri Al-Maliki, and supports the drug lords currently running Afghanistan?

Newt's ok. He's actually a very smart man. But boy does he have baggage. And he's still too much of a phony Neocon for my liking. I don't think he will be the Nominee.

I'm short-sighted, and you think installing an Osama-friendly gov't was a good idea in the long term..

What did I tell you about trying to put words in my mouth, you dishonest little piece of fucking shit? If you can't understand what has actually been said that doesn't mean you need to start making shit up, you fucking douchebag.

I'm short-sighted, and you think installing an Osama-friendly gov't was a good idea in the long term..

What did I tell you about trying to put words in my mouth, you dishonest little piece of fucking shit? If you can't understand what has actually been said that doesn't mean you need to start making shit up, you fucking douchebag.

Lol wow really hit a nerve with this kid.

"It worked out exactly the way we wanted."

That's how you talked about our support of Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban.

You're a good government apologist, politicians love you and your ilk.

Newt's ok. He's actually a very smart man. But boy does he have baggage. And he's still too much of a phony Neocon for my liking. I don't think he will be the Nominee.

He stands a better chance than the idiot you're supporting.

Forum List

Back