Ron Paul to Chair Monetary Policy Subcommittee

I am having a hard time believing they will allow Ron Paul to Chair Monetary Policy Subcommittee. I just can't get my head around it. Congress killed the hell out of his audit the Fed bill. The Fed stonewalled GATA.

They must have perfected mind control technology. They will control Ron with it to give the Fed credibility.

If the Republicans weren’t dishonest, and entirely in the pocket of the big banks, Ron Paul would be taking Barney Frank’s place as chairman of the finance committee. Not satisfied with blocking him there, they have even kept him out of the chairmanship of the monetary policy subcommittee, as Barney has frequently remarked. The first time the Republicans erased Ron’s seniority; the second time, they imported a congressman from another committee to take the job; the third time, they temporarily abolished the subcommittee. This time, I think they would fear the backlash, so Ron will probably be chairman. If so, I can’t wait for his hearings on the QE2, the gold, the business cycle, and much else.

Chairman Paul? LewRockwell.com Blog

If the Republicans weren’t dishonest, and entirely in the pocket of the big banks, Ron Paul would be taking Barney Frank’s place as chairman of the finance committee. Not satisfied with blocking him there, they have even kept him out of the chairmanship of the monetary policy subcommittee, as Barney has frequently remarked. The first time the Republicans erased Ron’s seniority; the second time, they imported a congressman from another committee to take the job; the third time, they temporarily abolished the subcommittee. This time, I think they would fear the backlash, so Ron will probably be chairman. If so, I can’t wait for his hearings on the QE2, the gold, the business cycle, and much else.

Chairman Paul? LewRockwell.com Blog
I just cant stop smiling.

This means we'll see more of this:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzO_D8TjvKw[/ame]

I'm such a politics nerd, I'll be searching for everything Paul does as chairman. I love hearing dude talk, he tells truth nobody else will tell. I don't agree with everything he says, but he's the real deal and the best the congress has. Beats the Hell out of Big Barney.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back