is Massachusetts stoned?

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
The original bastion of patriotism and liberty...gave Barney Frank another shot. Depressing to say the least.

Fannie and Freddy are financially sound. Indeed.

You gotta wonder what it is with these places that re-elect people who suck. Look at CA. Look at MA. Look at MI. People who have driven those economies off a cliff continue to get elected or at least run a close race. You just want to shake people from those states and yell, "HOW F'CKING STUPID CAN YOU BE?????"

The original bastion of patriotism and liberty...gave Barney Frank another shot. Depressing to say the least.

It is pretty astounding at how incredibly stupid they are, isn't it? Second only to the out-of-their-mind whackos of California who really need to put down that bong and check back into the real world. Frank was INSTRUMENTAL in causing the financial, banking and housing crisis in this country in the first place. It could not have happened without Frank and Chris Dodd and the only people denying it ARE THE VERY PEOPLE IN OUR GOVERNMENT WHO CAUSED IT! Frank is a corrupt filthy liar and probably belongs in prison but is rewarded with another term by total morons. The people of Massachusetts deserve what they get for constantly electing nonstop corrupt, lying ass big government/high tax/pro government-expansion-to-control every-aspect-of-your-life liberals -but the rest of us DON'T. This state single-handedly convinced me of the absolute need for term limits as a measure of self defense for everyone else in this country.

They love their porker ,,,errrr pork.

I would also like to say wow at Nevada. The state with the worst unemployment and highest crime rate gives Reid another shot. I guess the people down there WANT to die in drug cartel crossfire.

It is pretty astounding at how incredibly stupid they are, isn't it? Second only to the out-of-their-mind whackos of California who really need to put down that bong and check back into the real world. Frank was INSTRUMENTAL in causing the financial, banking and housing crisis in this country in the first place. It could not have happened without Frank and Chris Dodd and the only people denying it ARE THE VERY PEOPLE IN OUR GOVERNMENT WHO CAUSED IT! Frank is a corrupt filthy liar and probably belongs in prison but is rewarded with another term by total morons. The people of Massachusetts deserve what they get for constantly electing nonstop corrupt, lying ass big government/high tax/pro government-expansion-to-control every-aspect-of-your-life liberals -but the rest of us DON'T. This state single-handedly convinced me of the absolute need for term limits as a measure of self defense for everyone else in this country.

Ditto. Big time.

Unfortunately the folks in MA aren't the only ones who will get screwed by Bawney. He is head of the Financial Services Commitee and it appears they are up to their old tricks again. I guess screwing the taxpayers with Fannie and Freddie once wasn't enough for these morons.

Fannie, Freddie and Barney Frank’s Latest Excuse - Big Government

People talk of change all the time, yet when the time comes to put up they back away. Some of it is loyality to the party, some of it is that the opponent was not good enough. It is too simplisitc to say they are all **********.

The people have spoken, just like they did 2 years ago when they put Obama in office. You asked for it, you got it. Oh and the other 50 % who did not vote, your opinion does not mean anything. You had your chance in the voting booth and refused to do your civic duty there fore you have no viable opinion.

Did anyone happen to catch Barney's remarks after he won last night?
I'd link them, but I can't youtube from here.

He's disgusting.
Anyone who voted for him up here who watched and listened to his post-election remarks and was happy with their vote, are just as disgusting as him.
Sad thing is ... I work with many of these left-winged moonbats who keep voting the same people into office!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone happen to catch Barney's remarks after he won last night?
I'd link them, but I can't youtube from here.

He's disgusting.
Anyone who voted for him up here who watched and listened to his post-election remarks and was happy with their vote, are just as disgusting as him.
Sad thing is ... I work with many of these left-winged moonbats who keep voting the same people into office!!!!!!!!!!!

could ya tell us what he said?

While many victorious Democrats struck a conciliatory note, U.S. Rep. Barney Frank, who defeated challenger Sean Bielat, used his speech to lash out at Republicans over negative campaigning.

"There was another issue here, that was the deteriorated nature of this campaign and at least in Massachusetts we have repudiated unreasoning anger, vituperation, anonymous smears," he said.

"The collective campaigns that were run by most Republicans were beneath the dignity of a democracy," said Frank, who under the new Republican leadership will lose his chairmanship of the House Financial Services Committee.

Link

Time to get out the "Don't Blame Me, I'm From Massachusetts" bumper stickers that have been in storage since '73! :cool:

Apparently Massachusetts voters didn't believe the GOP message and wanted nothing to do with the GOP douchbaggery that is sure to come this Congress. Good for them.

Apparently Massachusetts voters didn't believe the GOP message and wanted nothing to do with the GOP douchbaggery that is sure to come this Congress. Good for them.

yeah because protecting the financial institutions when they were about to fail and lying to investors under oath is A-ok.

Forum List

Back