Ron Paul to Chair Monetary Policy Subcommittee

Oh my gawd. The screaming from the establishment on BOTH sides of the aisle, states and municipalities is going to be deafening. Earplugs everyone! Get em in now before they start to bleed!

Ron Paul with some congressional clout?

What has this world come to! :lol:

This is sweet though.

Congress killed the hell out of his audit the Fed bill.

It was Pelosi and Hoyer who wouldn't let the bill come up for a vote and that is because they knew it would pass. Paul had more co-sponsors than what was needed to pass the actual bill.

I hope this is true. DAMN, I hope this is true. I'm loading up on Orville Redenbacher. Ron Paul, having the floor, cutting loose, ripping Bernanke, and scrutinizing at every turn is beyond priceless. Please let this be true. This will make that death warmed over congress channel worth watching sometimes.

:D

It will be great to watch Paul Supporters turn on him.

Sorry..but after all of the theft and mismanagement that went on the last 4 years I don't think anyone will be turning on him.

Just Wait, and I am speanking of Rand not Ron.
the right were just as enthuastic about Bush in 2000.
And Arnold when he was elected governerator.

Last edited:
:D

It will be great to watch Paul Supporters turn on him.

Sorry..but after all of the theft and mismanagement that went on the last 4 years I don't think anyone will be turning on him.

Just Wait, and I am speanking of Rand not Ron.
the right were just as enthuastic about Bush in 2000.
And Arnold when he was elected governerator.

I'm sure the left will do their best to lie and make shit up about him like they did Bush.

Arnold's problem is he made the mistake of doing what the Dems wanted in his state cuz he wanted to get along with them and of course they fucked him. Besides...Arnold is just a RINO anyway.

What policies will he advance on that committee that give us such cheer?

Can any of us cheering this be specific about what he will do, exactly?

Forum List

Back