Ron Paul on The Tulsi Gabbard Show: Our Civil Liberties Are Under Attack!

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I might have mentioned previously around the board as to relevance of the circles the former democrat has been keeping over the last year or so. So, that's all I have to say about that.

Anyway...

1 hour and 16 minutes of very good, very relevant, civil discussion that the electorate simply will not hear in the mainstream by either side of the political duopoly or their extentions in mainstream cable news entertainment programming, since both theoretical sides effectively echo the same sentiment and generally mirror the state department narrative.

''Tulsi Gabbard connects the dots between American wars and our loss of liberty. The 2020 presidential candidate shows how government weaponizes our own fears against us to pass anti-Constitutional bills like the Espionage Act and Patriot Act.

Former Texas Congressman and Libertarian Presidential candidate Ron Paul joins the program to discuss the importance of civil liberties, how they've come under attack and what we must do to preserve them.''

Last edited:
Even though I'm a staunch Republican, I like Tulsi. Thanks for the post.
she is just the latest of thousands to Abondon the demonrat party.must suck for paid shill for the DNC sealybobo i mean smellybozo,who is throwing chairs at the wall in anger now that good people like tulsi and rfk jr see how corrupt the dems now are and have earned the title DEMONRATS. smellybozo and the other paid shills for the DNC cry all the time because RFK has said the democrat party that he was once proud of is no longer the party he remembers and is ashamed of it. smellybozo throws chairs at the wall everyday when he hears this news of RFK crapping on the party he used to love and tulsi being the latest of thousands to desert the demonrat party bluzman61 .:auiqs.jpg:

she is just the latest of thousands to Abondon the demonrat party.must suck for paid shill for the DNC sealybobo i mean smellybozo,who is throwing chairs at the wall in anger now that good people like tulsi and rfk jr see how corrupt the dems now are and have earned the title DEMONRATS. smellybozo and the other paid shills for the DNC cry all the time because RFK has said the democrat party that he was once proud of is no longer the party he remembers and is ashamed of it. smellybozo throws chairs at the wall everyday when he hears this news of RFK crapping on the party he used to love and tulsi being the latest of thousands to desert the demonrat party bluzman61 .:auiqs.jpg:
Don't forget Naomi Wolf!....She's abandoning the demoncrats too.

If she lets a fraud like Porkster Ron publicly endorse her, she can't be very bright, or she's corrupt herself.

If she lets a fraud like Porkster Ron publicly endorse her, she can't be very bright, or she's corrupt herself.
Lebowski.gif

Oh, I see.

Well, what are your thoughts on the content of the discussion? Do you have any?

I just posted it a few minutes ago and it's over an hour long. You couldn't have watched the discussion.

I'm going to assume you're just here to be seen and to make white noise? That you're one of those symbol minded folk?

If that's the case, which it seems like it is, we see you Dudley. You may go now...

Mr. Libertarian was one of the top 4 Porksters during his wonerful time in Congress, never saw a set aside he though was too small to run around demanding a cut. He kept getting re-elected the same way most porksters keep getting re-elected. He was never part of any solution, just another hack with his hand out.

Mr. Libertarian was one of the top 4 Porksters during his wonerful time in Congress, never saw a set aside he though was too small to run around demanding a cut. He kept getting re-elected the same way most porksters keep getting re-elected. He was never part of any solution, just another hack with his hand out.
So he shouldn't at least get back the portion of federal taxes that were expropriated from his district, huh?

And he was exactly right to do it.

Why would he let all of that money go to the administration to allocate and spend it how they want with no transparency?

That money should be given back to his district in the form of tax credits.

He wasn't voting FOR earmarks.

He was voting against appropriation bills.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Clearly.

So he shouldn't at least get back the portion of federal taxes that were expropriated from his district, huh?

Dudley clearly has no idea what he's talking about and isnlt prepared for any meaningful depth of that discussion. It's obvious.

He's just repeating the pablum he heard back then from the federalist weasels who were peed off that he did it.

And it's not even a clever way to take the thread off topic.

That nonsense is easily shut down.

He's a fraud and a hypocrite, and nobody can refute it. I guess being a' Libertarian' means you get a pass on anything and never have to practice what you preach. He never gave a dime back to anybody who paid taxes, he just bought votes back home like they all did.

Dudley clearly has no idea what he's talking about and isnlt prepared for any meaningful depth of that discussion. It's obvious.

He's just repeating the pablum he heard back then from the federalist weasels who were peed off that he did it.

And it's not even a clever way to take the thread off topic.

That nonsense is easily shut down.

lol more comedy. That 'nonsense' is easily documented, which is why you can't actually deny its veracity. Libertarians aren't a real thing, just a lot of hot air for sociopaths to hide under. 'They can't run around calling themselves 'Social Darwinists' any more, that gimmick went out of fashion.

Oh, small world, I see that she's on Fox discussing this very same thing now.

Hm.

The talking head didn't want to let her get too far into things, though, predictably. Not once she brought up the military-industrial complex. He cut her off quick.

lol more comedy. That 'nonsense' is easily documented, which is why you can't actually deny its veracity. Libertarians aren't a real thing, just a lot of hot air for sociopaths to hide under. 'They can't run around calling themselves 'Social Darwinists' any more, that gimmick went out of fashion.

Ya gotz a lot of opinion Dudley, but you dont know shit about Libertarians. I'm a reformed Libertarian. Still donate. Still keep my dues up, but I'm no longer a party person of any color.

When the Libertarians ran their 1st Pres candidate in the 70s, they chose an openly gay man for the job. NOT BECAUSE he was gay -- but because he was the best for the job.

For THAT -- we got called "faggot lovers".

When the Libertarians campaigned on marijuana decrimalization for 2 decades BEFORE it started it happen --

For THAT -- we got called dopers.

When we campaigned on NOT BOMBING 6 Arab countries every year in the 90s and early 2000

For THAT -- we got called sissy doves.

When we opposed the Patriot Act -- LONG before it got hijacked by the FBI to spy on Trumps campaign staff in 2015 -- 2017 ---

FOR THAT -- we got called domestic terrorists.

We've been right on ALL our issues (with the exception of immigration) for DECADES before America agreed with us.

Right on non-interference in the Middle East
Right on School reform and choice.
Right on ending the war on Marijuana.
Right on Medical Saving Accounts.
And many other LIBERTARIAN initiatives that we pushed.

Get a freakin clue. Ron Paul was talking about Civil Liberties 30 years ago and we've recently witnessed the Dems trying to install an actual Federal Minister of Truth with Scary Poppins (super disinformation operative) as its head. NOBODY - was talking about Civil Liberties or Freedom back then and we've paid a huge price as a country for that.

And the VALUABLE assets of the Lib Party is NOT - the party itself -- but the INSTITUTIONS that I'm sure you've never heard of -- like the CATO Institute which DEVELOPED "medical savings accounts and "congestion pricing" to reduce traffic -- OR the Institute for Justice which is a REAL version of the ACLU who regularly win SCOTUS and other high court decisions on small business and civil liberty issues.

You have a lot to learn Toad.

He's a fraud and a hypocrite, and nobody can refute it. I guess being a' Libertarian' means you get a pass on anything and never have to practice what you preach. He never gave a dime back to anybody who paid taxes, he just bought votes back home like they all did.
So being a libertarian means that you just let the feds steal from your constituents, and you don't even try to get the loot back.....gotcha.

Forum List

Back