Bill O'Reilly Predicts the End of the World

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Bill O'Reilly predicts that President Biden will have to resign for health reasons, and will not serve out his elected term. He gives a really good line of reasoning and goes on and on about how incompetent the Democrat oligarchy is.

And then he interviews some pollster who suggests that DeSantis will defeat Trump, because he polled the residents of Florida who were Trump supporters and they prefer DeSantis.

And then O'Reilly predicts that the Republicans will gain two seats.

Last edited:
I had no idea Bill O'Reilly was still out there running his mouth!

He looks HORRIBLE!!! Does he have cancer?

He looks worse than Biden.

:laughing0301:

j7989i_GIF-123.gif

Bill looks like he has a terminal illness.
Ya, I was thinking that too. Hope not. To be fair, he is aging and we really haven't seen him too much since Fox booted him. People do change with age.

Bill O'Reilly predicts that President Biden will have to resign for health reasons, and will not serve out his elected term. He gives a really good line of reasoning and goes on and on about how incompetent the Democrat oligarchy is.

And then he interviews some pollster who suggests that DeSantis will defeat Trump, because he polled the residents of Florida who were Trump supporters and they prefer DeSantis.

And then O'Reilly predicts that the Republicans will gain two seats.

Bell's Palsy.

Bill O'Reilly predicts that President Biden will have to resign for health reasons, and will not serve out his elected term.

Wow. Bill sure has aged and gone downhill, starting to slip himself since Fox bumped him, but I might have to sue Bill for reading my posts here from a year or two ago and plagiarizing his theory from me, because I was making that prediction way back then!

Biden is crashing, they'll bring Kammy in to replace him, and she will be such a total, unbelievable nutbag that it will ensure a GOP president too in 2024.

Biden is crashing, they'll bring Kammy in to replace him, and she will be such a total, unbelievable nutbag that it will ensure a GOP president too in 2024.
I predicted that he wouldn't get through his first year, and kind of gave up trying to predict informed by the observation of his appearances. I cannot believe the people cannot see the incompetence. O'Reilly did it for me tonight.

Wow. Bill sure has aged and gone downhill, starting to slip himself since Fox bumped him, but I might have to sue Bill for reading my posts here from a year or two ago and plagiarizing his theory from me, because I was making that prediction way back then!

KamelToe is locked in room being forced to watch Dead Poet's Society in preparation for the Oral Office.

Forum List

Back