The fate of Free Speech will be decided soon.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
If Elon Musk buys Twitter and Republicans win Midterms, then Freedom will almost certainly win.

If Elon Musk does not Twitter and Republicans lose Midterms, then Freedom will almost certainly lose.

If one condition of two is met, then our chances for Freedom are 50-50.

I am very worried now and have almost no one to talk to.

As long as the Marxist teachers and professors are able to continue brainwashing successive groups of young minds in K-12 and in colleges and universities, freedom is going to die, because of their growth in numbers.
This is a significant problem. We may need to ban all politics from schools. Throw teachers in jail who violate this law.

As long as the Marxist teachers and professors are able to continue brainwashing successive groups of young minds in K-12 and in colleges and universities, freedom is going to die, because of their growth in numbers.
I think one of the few good things about covid was that it taught parents that home schooling might not actually be out of reach for lots of American parents.

As with most issues, this problem exists on both ends of our political spectrum.

As with most issues, this problem exists on both ends of our political spectrum.

But....but....but..........TRUMP DID IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Elon Musk buys Twitter and Republicans win Midterms, then Freedom will almost certainly win.

If Elon Musk does not Twitter and Republicans lose Midterms, then Freedom will almost certainly lose.

Someone clearly needs to learn what "freedom of speech" is.

Elon Musk and Twitter have nothing to do with free speech.

You can kiss free speech goodbye if Democrats maintain their majorities. Conservatives have already lost free speech on our social media sites as well as a fair shake on 90% of our other news outlets.

Yet here you are, on a social media site saying whatever you like.

Weird.

Forum List

Back