Ron Paul is a grumpy old man with very thin skin. Throws tantrum during CNN interview

NOw that I've seen this interview, I kind of feel bad for the guy. He's obviously answered this question for years, and they never take his answer as the end of the matter.

It's like the old "Do you Still Beat your Wife" kind of question.

Feel sorry for him? It's no different than what all the others go through. A story that's sensational gets repeated. Ala Cain or even Obama. Paul is no different. He wanted to be treated like the other candidates and now that he is he and his supporters are crying fowl about it.

It's comical

I'm still not going to vote for the guy, but sorry, has anyone ever pushed Obama about Reverand Wright's crazy rants to this degree? Sorry, he got one big huge pass for that.

I think there are a lot of reasons to not vote for Ron Paul. That's he's becoming the "Not Romney" in Iowa at the moment because the SuperPacs have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at Gingrich is kind of telling.

But this is just one more case of the media doing Obama's dirty work for them. Destroy anyone who isn't Romney because he's got a whole case of whoopass waiting for Mittens in the General.

If I was Obama, I'd be more afraid to go against Paul. He's the only GOP candidate that is taking democrat voters away, and probably the most centered on social issues that are going to be important in getting independents.

Paul is basically what the independents that leaned towards Obama in 2008 are REALLY looking for.

NOw that I've seen this interview, I kind of feel bad for the guy. He's obviously answered this question for years, and they never take his answer as the end of the matter.

It's like the old "Do you Still Beat your Wife" kind of question.

Real journalism is dead.

If you can manage a newsletter, you can manage the United States.

Or not.
No, it takes a community organizer to do that, apparently.

Helps if he's black, too.

Also helps if you were a former state senator, a Senator in congress and taught "constitutional law" at the university level for ten years.
and never had a job until he was 'appointed' to the US Senate....Obama views the US Constitution as a road block to his agenda.
The man believes he is a ruler.

No, it takes a community organizer to do that, apparently.

Helps if he's black, too.

Also helps if you were a former state senator, a Senator in congress and taught "constitutional law" at the university level for ten years.
and never had a job until he was 'appointed' to the US Senate....Obama views the US Constitution as a road block to his agenda.
The man believes he is a ruler.

He is. 4 1 more year.

Forum List

Back