Ron Paul is a grumpy old man with very thin skin. Throws tantrum during CNN interview

Ask Herman Cain how giving really non-answers to a controversal topic worked for him? Yes you don't want to answer it and yes it diverts the conversation away from the important topics and issues. Nevertheless the liberal defamatory media is going to press on and keep it live. They will continue to run, rerun and rerun the same story over and over again. Wait until MSLSD gets a hold of it, they will twist everything, never give RP a reasonable chance to answer and make baseless assertion.

This assault by Borger is just the beginning!

Ron Paul walks out during CNN interview - YouTube

And here is a 2008 video from Chris Mathews regarding Ron Paul's newsletter.

Ron Paul Bigoted Newsletters Fallout - Hardball with Chris Mathews MSNBC - Video

Ron Paul has put out campaign ads on Newt Gingrich's business association with Freddie Mac--and it appears that Ron Paul has some associations that he would like to forget also--that is not going to go away.

All I can say to Ron Paul is--welcome to Newt Gingrich's world--:badgrin:

The difference is Paul is clearly not a racist, Newt is a flip flopper and liar and that can be proven by the mountains of videos Newt was happy to make while the best the entire media has on Paul is a half hand full of quotes that are 22 years old.

But the Paul haters love this, this somehow puts Paul lower than Newt… somehow…
Whatever it takes to keep the focus off the issues. I mean, God forbid we actually have a discussion of that! It's so much more fun to engage in playground politics.

No wonder our country's in so much trouble.

And here is a 2008 video from Chris Mathews regarding Ron Paul's newsletter.

Ron Paul Bigoted Newsletters Fallout - Hardball with Chris Mathews MSNBC - Video

Ron Paul has put out campaign ads on Newt Gingrich's business association with Freddie Mac--and it appears that Ron Paul has some associations that he would like to forget also--that is not going to go away.

All I can say to Ron Paul is--welcome to Newt Gingrich's world--:badgrin:

The difference is Paul is clearly not a racist, Newt is a flip flopper and liar and that can be proven by the mountains of videos Newt was happy to make while the best the entire media has on Paul is a half hand full of quotes that are 22 years old.

But the Paul haters love this, this somehow puts Paul lower than Newt… somehow…
Whatever it takes to keep the focus off the issues. I mean, God forbid we actually have a discussion of that! It's so much more fun to engage in playground politics.

No wonder our country's in so much trouble.

With Obama in the White House...it is no wonder at all.

I dont see the melt down the thread starter painted with the thread title. Looks to me he answered her question, she continued to hound him about it and he ended the interview. I dont see the problem and Im not a Paul supporter.

I was expecting some huge tantrum when I watched the vid in the op but instead it was him answering the same question over and over until he got tired of it. I can understand his irritation, I do wish he had handled it a little better but the way these other candidates get into trouble is by sometimes saying too much. He is trying not to add fuel to the fire. Maybe now he can be questioned on why he walked out and be able to give an honest answer about how the media is treating him.

I was expecting some huge tantrum when I watched the vid in the op but instead it was him answering the same question over and over until he got tired of it. I can understand his irritation, I do wish he had handled it a little better but the way these other candidates get into trouble is by sometimes saying too much. He is trying not to add fuel to the fire. Maybe now he can be questioned on why he walked out and be able to give an honest answer about how the media is treating him.
The problem is that it's almost impossible to beat the media. It's getting easier now that we have the Internet, but there's still a huge number of people out there who won't research anything past what they see on CNN, MSNBC or FNC.

So I see teh media is running with this one. Story this AM is Paul Predicted Race War.
Like Cain the truth or falsehood of this doesn't really matter. What matters is how he handles the crisis. Currently he is failing to manage it appropriately.
This is a good test of how he will function as chief executive. Cain failed the test, dropping out.
We'll see what Paul does. I predict it won't be pretty, and his gonzo supporters here will be howling about media unfairness.

Ask Herman Cain how giving really non-answers to a controversal topic worked for him? Yes you don't want to answer it and yes it diverts the conversation away from the important topics and issues. Nevertheless the liberal defamatory media is going to press on and keep it live. They will continue to run, rerun and rerun the same story over and over again. Wait until MSLSD gets a hold of it, they will twist everything, never give RP a reasonable chance to answer and make baseless assertion.

NOw that I've seen this interview, I kind of feel bad for the guy. He's obviously answered this question for years, and they never take his answer as the end of the matter.

It's like the old "Do you Still Beat your Wife" kind of question.

NOw that I've seen this interview, I kind of feel bad for the guy. He's obviously answered this question for years, and they never take his answer as the end of the matter.

Feel sorry for him? It's no different than what all the others go through. A story that's sensational gets repeated. Ala Cain or even Obama. Paul is no different. He wanted to be treated like the other candidates and now that he is he and his supporters are crying fowl about it.

It's comical

Really?...How so. For a moment, place your personal bias aside....Ask yourself if you believe Paul is the candidate that A) could win the GOP nomination and B) could receive more electoral votes than Obama.
The one factor in the Ron Paul debate is the Paul supporters undying and unconditional rabid defense of the guy whenever he is criticized.

I think the issue is when people attack Paul it's not on something real...

As I said before, the attacks are like:

Ron paul wants Iran to get a nuke!
Ron Paul is a Racist! See Gramps thread, ops we're in it!
Ron Paul thinks America deserved 9/11!!!
Ron Paul is crazy!
Ron Paul, ummm... is OLD!!!
Ron Paul, ron... paul... iiiissss... ummm, a liberal! (Hey, it has been said on these very boards)

It's not things like Newt supporting Obamcare/cap and trade/Libya war, then switches his position just before he runs for President. Or like Mitt passing a huge liberal program for HC that can only exist because of the massive federal dollars allocated to it so it does not run a deficit, and other major flip flop positions. Or not having an answer to 3/4th the questions asked to him like Cain...

No... It's "Ron Paul's eyebrows are falling off!!!!!!!!!!!" See Gramps about that one.

In the end Paul's support is growing and if Paul does not win the nomination I fully support the breakdown and collapse of the fake conservitive party again this election.

But, his eyebrows did fall off. We can't have a president facing our enemies down with half his face missing! Lol

Not true! I have watched that left eyebrow in alot of video's. Its just the way the camera makes it look. He is an old man you know.

Feel sorry for him? It's no different than what all the others go through. A story that's sensational gets repeated. Ala Cain or even Obama. Paul is no different. He wanted to be treated like the other candidates and now that he is he and his supporters are crying fowl about it.

It's comical

I'm still not going to vote for the guy, but sorry, has anyone ever pushed Obama about Reverand Wright's crazy rants to this degree? Sorry, he got one big huge pass for that.

I think there are a lot of reasons to not vote for Ron Paul. That's he's becoming the "Not Romney" in Iowa at the moment because the SuperPacs have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at Gingrich is kind of telling.

But this is just one more case of the media doing Obama's dirty work for them. Destroy anyone who isn't Romney because he's got a whole case of whoopass waiting for Mittens in the General.

It's comical

I have no problem with him being questioned about this but he has already answered the questions. At what point is it hounding. How many times did she ask the same question in the same interview? I can't play it at the moment but I think it was at least 4 times and maybe 6 or more. They were just trying to press him to get him to say something they could use against him.

I have no problem with him walking away after thinking about it. It was very obvious they were badgering him and not accepting his answers. He handled it way better than I would have which is probably why public office isn't for me.:lol:

It's comical

I have no problem with him being questioned about this but he has already answered the questions. At what point is it hounding. How many times did she ask the same question in the same interview? I can't play it at the moment but I think it was at least 4 times and maybe 6 or more. They were just trying to press him to get him to say something they could use against him.

I have no problem with him walking away after thinking about it. It was very obvious they were badgering him and not accepting his answers. He handled it way better than I would have which is probably why public office isn't for me.:lol:

It's no different than Romney being drilled about Romneycare over and over. It's part of the game and Paul now wants to change the rules.

It's comical

Well they dont really care about the questions, they just want to talk shit about him but can only do so much without appearing as if they are talking about him behind his back.

Its insignificant and piss poor tv. None cares except the media, and Ron Paul clearly isnt making an issue of it either. They will realize this is a pretty boring distraction from policy and issues that matter so move to something else shortly.

i dont understand. he answered her question, yet she kept asking it over and over. she was obnoxious as hell and anyone with half a brain would have done exactly what dr. paul did. why would you just sit there and listen to some dumb woman ask you the same question over and over to which an answer was already given over and over? You ron paul haters got to try harder.

i dont understand. he answered her question, yet she kept asking it over and over. she was obnoxious as hell and anyone with half a brain would have done exactly what dr. paul did. why would you just sit there and listen to some dumb woman ask you the same question over and over to which an answer was already given over and over? You ron paul haters got to try harder.

Bret Bair did the same thing to Romney and no one cried.

I'm going to agree with Gramps on this one, in the sense that he handled this the wrong way.

I can understand Paul's frustration on the issue, considering he's been giving adequate answers about this newsletter thing for days now, and is getting tired of the same media outlets continuing to ask him the same thing. Obviously the media is doing what it does best, but to just take your mic off and walk out is not politically prudent.

What gets me, is that I'm sure Paul HAD to know this was coming.

Forum List

Back