Ron Paul is a grumpy old man with very thin skin. Throws tantrum during CNN interview

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Ask Herman Cain how giving really non-answers to a controversal topic worked for him? Yes you don't want to answer it and yes it diverts the conversation away from the important topics and issues. Nevertheless the liberal defamatory media is going to press on and keep it live. They will continue to run, rerun and rerun the same story over and over again. Wait until MSLSD gets a hold of it, they will twist everything, never give RP a reasonable chance to answer and make baseless assertion.

This assault by Borger is just the beginning!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DeOf3iuzfk&feature=related]Ron Paul walks out during CNN interview - YouTube[/ame]

My guess is it frustrates the shit out of him to know he only has 30 seconds to try and answer a question that could have serious implications for his presidential run.

Is it fair? No. But how he handled that was not very good.

Will the media run any of his countless statements during interviews or debates, such as the PBS African American debate from 2007, that should easily suggest that he's anything but racist, to be fair and balanced?

No.

Ron Paul Storms Off Set After CNN Keeps Asking Newsletter Questions | Gloria Borger | Video | TheBlaze.com

Every candidate gets hammered by both their opponents as well as the media. But for some reason Paul believes he is above scrutiny.

Just a short list of recent politicians that got drilled over and over on negative stories.
Obama (people he knew)
Palin (any subject)
Newt (affairs and Freddie mac)
Cain (sexual problems)
Perry (****** rock)

If Paul can't handle some reporter from CNN he has NO BUSINESS on the national stage.

I heard a report on the ABC radio today that he is now asking for the interviewers questions in advance now. AND his staffers are trying to prohibit reporters from filming his public speeches.

Special Report with Bret Bair is also reporting this story.

Doesn't sound like a man with nothing to hide to me.

And to think i almost thought about watching CNN more often again. Now i remember why i quit watching in the first place. To hell with em.

I heard a report on the ABC radio today that he is now asking for the interviewers questions in advance now. AND his staffers are trying to prohibit reporters from filming his public speeches.

suuuure you did...

The story will rerun later tonight. Watch it for yourself. That is if you can pull your head out of the sand for long enough to see it.

I suspect you won't as you don't want to see the truth.

And some Americans think this Cret should become the President. What a JOKE:eek:tl

suuuure you did...

The story will rerun later tonight. Watch it for yourself. That is if you can pull your head out of the sand for long enough to see it.

I suspect you won't as you don't want to see the truth.

The only truth eots wants to see is 'we perpetrated 9/11 on ourselves' :cuckoo:

Tell you what, let's just scuttle the chances of the one guy who might actually be able to swerve this country off the road to fiscal destruction because of some newsletters that came out fifteen years ago.

You're absolutely right. I can't vote for him anymore. I'm switching to Rick Perry, because, even though he doesn't represent my views at all, he doesn't have some newsletters to answer for.

Thanks for helping me see the light!

Forum List

Back