Ron Paul is a grumpy old man with very thin skin. Throws tantrum during CNN interview

I heard a report on the ABC radio today that he is now asking for the interviewers questions in advance now. AND his staffers are trying to prohibit reporters from filming his public speeches.

Special Report with Bret Bair is also reporting this story.

Doesn't sound like a man with nothing to hide to me.
Paul is a goner. He should quit the race now. He wasn't going to win the general election anyway.

And to think i almost thought about watching CNN more often again. Now i remember why i quit watching in the first place. To hell with em.

CNN scrapes the bottom of the spit barrel to hire on camera AHEM...talent.
Nothing but cue card reading talking heads. Bubble headed know nothings.

If more black people thought..I mean really used their brains in the manner this guy does, Obama's re-election chances would be in a bit of hot water.
Unfortunately, black people have been indoctrinated by the liberal wing of the democrat party.
This guy strikes me as neither liberal nor conservative. He has his own way of processing information. That's good.

I heard a report on the ABC radio today that he is now asking for the interviewers questions in advance now. AND his staffers are trying to prohibit reporters from filming his public speeches.

I heard...

I heard we never really went to the moon, that it was all a big hollywood production.

Grampa, Ron DID handle the pressure correctly. The reporter asked a ludicrous question & Ron walked away from the reporter... same thing Bachmann did when she said 'by by' to the little kid that was set up by his bi/lez mother, same scenario. Ron is into representing Liberty, justice & fairness for all peoples, he's not into politickin' with ludicrous political manipulators.

Paul is a goner. He should quit the race now. He wasn't going to win the general election anyway.

Wow, what a way to be behind in the times. I mean a month ago that would have been admissible, but now it just makes you look silly.

Grampa, Ron DID handle the pressure correctly. The reporter asked a ludicrous question & Ron walked away from the reporter... same thing Bachmann did when she said 'by by' to the little kid that was set up by his bi/lez mother, same scenario. Ron is into representing Liberty, justice & fairness for all peoples, he's not into politician' with ludicrous political manipulators.

I dont even think you need to defend it. Ron was right, the shit is 22 years old, he answered CNN's questions the day before. After 22 years nothing is going to change overnight.

I think the media should be more focused on policy, and that is where Rons frustrations come from.

who on earth is this cretin in the vid eots??

the "cretin" is one of the best ship captains and deep sea saturation divers that ever been...who are you ?
really!!!!!!

indeed ..He was seriously injured at 40 ending his career and spent a year in the hospitable it has taken several years of confinement in a wheel chair but he is now able to stand again and walk short distances...this person is the only man I ever met that could do the legendary bolen on the fly with ONE HAND any size rope..its unbelievable to wittiness

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr4JcnPuQT4]Flying Bolen Knot Master - YouTube[/ame]

Gramps lol man... You are such a Paul hater it makes me lol.

I counted Paul getting asked in the interview he walked out on the same question 6 times in a row, he answered it 6 times in a row... Then he walked. He even told her where she can find more information about it at her own station that just asked him the same questions yesterday.

While I don't like that Paul does not take this more seriously I don't consider it thin skinned, just not the best move.

Fact is Paul made it this far without the media. Paul made it this far with the media attacking him, calling him unelectable or crazy and even just 4 years ago calling him racist... So while yes it sucks that this is what the Media wants to focus on it's not like it new to anyone.

And one more time, no one actually thinks Paul is racist, it's all about attaching the word "racist" to his name, nothing more. If Paul does well in Iowa, and NH my question is how long is the Media gonna push the same story? 1 week? 2 weeks? 4 months? Lol, at some point people will just ignore the media as they are already doing.

If you can manage a newsletter, you can manage the United States.

Or not.

Forum List

Back