Ron Paul is a grumpy old man with very thin skin. Throws tantrum during CNN interview

Tell you what, let's just scuttle the chances of the one guy who might actually be able to swerve this country off the road to fiscal destruction because of some newsletters that came out fifteen years ago.

You're absolutely right. I can't vote for him anymore. I'm switching to Rick Perry, because, even though he doesn't represent my views at all, he doesn't have some newsletters to answer for.

Thanks for helping me see the light!

This thread isn't about news letters. I couldnt care less about them. What I do care about is his apparent lack of ability to handle pressure appropriately.

Tell you what, let's just scuttle the chances of the one guy who might actually be able to swerve this country off the road to fiscal destruction because of some newsletters that came out fifteen years ago.

You're absolutely right. I can't vote for him anymore. I'm switching to Rick Perry, because, even though he doesn't represent my views at all, he doesn't have some newsletters to answer for.

This thread isn't about news letters. I couldnt care less about them. What I do care about is his apparent lack of ability to handle pressure appropriately.
So the alternative is whom?

to be fair, Paul running scared from a journalist asking a question is exactly what all pubs/bags do. Its a tried and true GObP?pub/bag tactic, it has work for a lot of others in the past and cowardly Ron Paul thinks it should work for him too.

Next, Rand Paul on his own racist views ... Run Rand Run!

Eots, anyone can spew rhetoric in an interview. Your vids are pointless. Our current president was a master at it and he is a terrible president.

So the alternative is whom?

Someone whom can handle the pressure hopefully. Dealing with a news channel is nothing compared to the real pressures a president faces.

I thought he handled well.. cnn has asked the same question over and over and..over...it has been patiently answered many times...he is not going to give them his time if this is the tabloid journalism they choose to practice the is bigger the elvis bigger than the beatles bigger than CNN and the pundits and fake news ...there coverage and unfairness with Ron Paul should be a complete embarrassment to the entire election process...Ron Paul does not need the mainstream media and he let them know it

I thought he handled well.. cnn has asked the same question over and over and..over...it has been patiently answered many times...he is not going to give them his time if this is the tabloid journalism they choose to practice the is bigger the elvis bigger than the beatles bigger than CNN and the pundits and fake news ...there coverage and unfairness with Ron Paul should be a complete embarrassment to the entire election process...Ron Paul does not need the mainstream media and he let them know it

The only thing he let them (and everyone else) know is that he isn't fit to lead. There were several ways he could have handled that situation and he chose the most childish way.

The only thing he let them (and everyone else) know is that he isn't fit to lead. There were several ways he could have handled that situation and he chose the most childish way.

but considering this opinion of yours is simply the rantings of some agenda based spin doctor with no real interest in truth it really matters not

Why the deflection? If this were Obama you would be blasting him.
We're not talking about Obama. I'm trying to pin you down on who reflects your political views better than Paul. Who is it?

This thread is about Paul not me. If you want to start a new debate feel free to make another thread.
So you're going to complain that Paul isn't the absolutely 100% perfect candidate and therefore is unsuitable for the office, dooming us to the same old shit by default. Got it.

Brilliant plan. Let me know how that works out. On another thread, of course.

Forum List

Back