Ron Paul Begins Impeachment Procedings

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
I wish. Obama signed into law the defense bill that legalizes the federal government to seize American citizens, toss them in prison and throw away the key. No right to trial. No right to due process. No right to a phone call. No right to a jury.

Ron Paul 2012, There is no other choice. He is the only Republican to vote against this bill.

I believe this falls under habeas corpus.

Bush and Lincoln both Suspended Habeas Corpus

I supported the impeachment of Bush aswell. This is just another step in the same direction. There is no difference between the parties, they are all corporate lap dogs.

Today the executive branch of the federal government was given permission to construct gulags, work camps, prisons etc. And the citizens have ZERO rights.

How long untill we start to label political agitators as terrorists? How long untill criminals are labeled as terrorists?

I wish. Obama signed into law the defense bill that legalizes the federal government to seize American citizens, toss them in prison and throw away the key. No right to trial. No right to due process. No right to a phone call. No right to a jury.

Ron Paul 2012, There is no other choice. He is the only Republican to vote against this bill.

Ron Paul is a ninny with no demonstrated achievment. He is the GOP answer to Obama.

Ron Paul will NEVER get the nomination.
So take a chill pill Paul-Ites. Ain't gonna happen.

Ron Paul is a ninny with no demonstrated achievment. He is the GOP answer to Obama.

No sir, he is the peoples answer to a decade of marching towards totalitarianism.

No sir, he is the peoples answer to a decade of marching towards totalitarianism.

He's not getting the nomination - dumbfuck.

So cheerlead Romney.

Forum List

Back