Well , he signed the NDAA

This is the supreme court's chance to prove their worth.

This is the scariest piece of legislation I've ever seen.

I know if the shit really hits the fan, the Government can shoot you down like a dog or lock you up and make you disappear. It's what governments do and yet somehow I manage to live without pissing my pants every few days. Man up and live your life in spite of any threats real or IMAGINED.

I know if the shit really hits the fan, the Government can shoot you down like a dog or lock you up and make you disappear. It's what governments do and yet somehow I manage to live without pissing my pants every few days. Man up and live your life in spite of any threats real or IMAGINED.

You down with govt shooting you like a dog, making you disappear?

Of course not but it is a fact of life that I keep in mind as others (Republicans) switch back and forth between being ultra nationalists and anti government conspiracy nuts.

How did the part of this bill you people HATE get into the bill?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdxXhn3We7U&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&index=1&feature=plpp_video]Obama Signs Martial Law Bill: NDAA Now Law - YouTube[/ame]

Of course not but it is a fact of life that I keep in mind as others (Republicans) switch back and forth between being ultra nationalists and anti government conspiracy nuts.

Both have shape shifters.

This is no conspiracy, you fucking moron.

We are now one GIANT step closer, to a Nazi SS type government. This is a dark, DARK day for America. I can't believe this is happening.

Forum List

Back