Bidenomics: Growing the Middle Class

The data the white house gave you? :auiqs.jpg:
WTF do you think they're going to say?
I have to wonder if he read his own links. The WaPo article from the OP says,

Based on six months of polling and focus groups, the document showed the party losing badly to Republicans on the most important single issue of voters: the economy. Voters said Democrats focused too much on “cultural and social issues” and not enough on pocketbook issues. The message of “economic fairness” was a loser compared with “growing the economy,” a regular GOP refrain....
The behind-the-scenes attempt at a political rebranding is just one of several efforts, as Democrats wrestle with the vulnerabilities they expect in next year’s presidential election. Along with concerns about Biden’s age and worries about lower turnout among the urban base, Democrats see the party’s faded economic approval as a top concern.

A Washington Post-ABC poll in May found that 54 percent of voters said Trump had done a better job handling the economy than Biden, compared with 36 percent who sided with Biden.

Biden's economic plan is "we are all going to fail together, and successful people need to be punished."

GOP's plan is "the hard working can have great rewards."

I honestly dont know whether to laugh or call it fake news,,,

but one things for sure, joe has a big ass crowd there,, NOT

And what exactly does that signify? Donald Trump draws big crowds but that’s because he’s entertaining. As president he was an incompetent fool, but he was never boring.

Joe Biden is boring but he is the most competent President I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. He’s getting things done in a major way quietly and he has it doesn’t go on TV every night to take credit or ask for gratitude.

While Democrats are focused on economic policies that the voters see as important, the GOP led House is lost in the world of alternate facts and politics of personal destruction and some sort of payback for what? Trump? As if Trump = The American People?

Some get it: Republican Rep. Ken Buck, a member of the conservative House Freedom caucus, said Wednesday that members of his party were engaged in “impeachment theater” and accused House Speaker Kevin McCarthy of using a “shiny object” to distract from disagreements over major spending legislation.

“This is impeachment theater. We right now are starting the appropriations process. And there is not consensus on the Republican side about what the numbers should be,” the Colorado congressman told CNN’s Dana Bash on “Inside Politics.”

He added later, “What [McCarthy is] doing is he’s saying there’s a shiny object over here and we’re really going to focus on that. We just need to get all these things done so we can focus on the shiny object. Most of us are concerned about spending.but they're outliers soon to be viciously attacked for straying from the chorus -- being a part of the Trump defense team.

quote:
In recent months, Democrats have allowed themselves to become more optimistic about the larger political winds shifting in their direction. Inflation has eased to below 3 percent from 9 percent last year, the economy grew at 2.4 percent in the second quarter and Federal Reserve Chair Jerome H. Powell said Wednesday that his staff no longer forecast a recession in the United States in the coming months. A key marker of voter anxiety that the Obama reelection campaign focused on — real median household income — may also be turning a corner, after multiple years of declines because of the coronavirus pandemic and inflation.

View attachment 808949
great post

I have to wonder if he read his own links. The WaPo article from the OP says,

Based on six months of polling and focus groups, the document showed the party losing badly to Republicans on the most important single issue of voters: the economy. Voters said Democrats focused too much on “cultural and social issues” and not enough on pocketbook issues. The message of “economic fairness” was a loser compared with “growing the economy,” a regular GOP refrain....
The behind-the-scenes attempt at a political rebranding is just one of several efforts, as Democrats wrestle with the vulnerabilities they expect in next year’s presidential election. Along with concerns about Biden’s age and worries about lower turnout among the urban base, Democrats see the party’s faded economic approval as a top concern.

A Washington Post-ABC poll in May found that 54 percent of voters said Trump had done a better job handling the economy than Biden, compared with 36 percent who sided with Biden.

Biden's economic plan is "we are all going to fail together, and successful people need to be punished."

GOP's plan is "the hard working can have great rewards."
In May? May?

May I suggest whomever uses that poll is clueless about how poling works and how it's used?

May I?

Forum List

Back