Ron Paul accosted by TSA...

reply is that he's a frigging libertarian. this idiot used the federal govt. (as an air force recruit) to get his medical license, then as an adult (haha), condemned all things governmental. if this dope were around in 1939, he'd be OUR neville chamberlain. food for thought for simple minds!

Really? All things governmental. You couldn't possibly be pulling stupid shit out of your ass. He's an advocate of limited government not no government. Of all the government programs he's recommended ending outright, I'm pretty sure the military is not among them.

mcdowell or whatever,

he's from the district that i lived in for 20 years. i hide when people ask me about him. he's mentally incompetent. i don't know what happpened to him. I HAVE TALKED TO HIM AND HE IS COMPLETELY UNREASONABLE. please see a psychiatrist, you are brain washed.

Ron Paul fans and Alex Jones fans can combine and start an even kookier tea party.

That's just what we need in America.

LOL!!!!!!

Really? All things governmental. You couldn't possibly be pulling stupid shit out of your ass. He's an advocate of limited government not no government. Of all the government programs he's recommended ending outright, I'm pretty sure the military is not among them.

mcdowell or whatever,

he's from the district that i lived in for 20 years. i hide when people ask me about him. he's mentally incompetent. i don't know what happpened to him. I HAVE TALKED TO HIM AND HE IS COMPLETELY UNREASONABLE. please see a psychiatrist, you are brain washed.

Ron Paul fans and Alex Jones fans can combine and start an even kookier tea party.

LOL!!!!!!

Actually Ron Paul technically started the Tea Party Movement in the first place. Well his supporters did at any rate.

Ding ding, salivate.

When he assaults your beloved religion, the state, then you blame the messenger.

This is one of the idioots I was talking about.

so you have no rebuttal as usual? and nice strawman about my 'beloved religion of the state' :lol::lol::lol::lol: two fallacies in one post from you

Post an interview from when you respected him.

You said you had respect for him, but lost it.

When did/do you have respect for him?

Care to place a wager on whether he will answer you? I bet he'll just post another link to an ad hominem definition. Wait he didn't give us the link to the definition of strawman yet. I bet that's what he does next.

Ding ding, salivate.

When he assaults your beloved religion, the state, then you blame the messenger.

so you have no rebuttal as usual? and nice strawman about my 'beloved religion of the state' :lol::lol::lol::lol: two fallacies in one post from you

when did I ever say I lost it? I still am a huge supporter of him and are turning more and more people onto him all the time

my favorite video of him ever, by far is:

Ron Paul Courageously Speaks the Truth

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7d_e9lrcZ8[/ame]

its a bunch of clips from his 2008 presedintial debate talks. wipes the floor with the neocons, skip to about 1 minute for his clips to start

mcdowell or whatever,

LOL!!!!!!

Actually Ron Paul technically started the Tea Party Movement in the first place. Well his supporters did at any rate.

Um no, actually the Koch brothers and Dick Armey started the tea parties. They just fooled the people into thinking it was a grass roots movement.

LOL!!!!!!

Um no, actually the Koch brothers and Dick Armey started the tea parties. They just fooled the people into thinking it was a grass roots movement.

I knew it.

this is another good one tied to a pbs series:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldgbOxDX6DE[/ame]

reply is that he's a frigging libertarian. this idiot used the federal govt. (as an air force recruit) to get his medical license, then as an adult (haha), condemned all things governmental. if this dope were around in 1939, he'd be OUR neville chamberlain. food for thought for simple minds!

He's doing interviews with a well known 9/11 truther nutjob.

Ron Paul is a freakish lunatic.

That has anything to do with me correcting an idiots false and illogical claims how?

Again, was Ron Paul talking in that video, or was Alex Jones throwing his voice?

So that wasn't Ron Paul?

It's definitely Ron Paul.

And he's lost any remaining respect I might have ever had for him. He's obviously lunatic for having anything to do with Alex Jones.

When did you ever respect him?

I respected him in the 2008 debates when he wiped the floor with the neocons, as blu's video shows.

But now, not so much.

He's turned out to be very cuckoo.

LOL!!!!!!

no, actually ron paul supporters started it during the bush years and then a bunch of partisan douche bags hijacked when obama got in

which wasnt the point of my post
but do carry on with your undying support of all things Alex Jones

Your point is to diminish the interview because it was hosted by a kook Web site. The only way for the interview to be non-credible is if the interview was staged. So I'll ask you again, was that Ron Paul? It's a very easy yes or no question. If your answer is no then you are just as batty as the people at Infowars. If your answer is yes then you really had no point at all did you.
NO, NO, NO

you dont fucking get it
its disturbing to me that FoxNation would pull ANYTHING from prisonplanet in the first place

I would think that being that it's a real story, and nothing at all to do with conspiracies, it wouldn't really matter WHERE they took it from.

I could see your point if they pulled a story about Cheney Made Bush Do 9/11 Or Else He Was Going to Tell the World About His Tiny Penis

LOL!!!!!!

I suggest you look at December 16, 2007 when Ron Paul raised $6 million online in one day, and the first modern Tea Party was held at Faneuil Hall in Massachusetts.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

mcdowell or whatever,

You posted a false and unsubstantiated claim and I'm brainwashed? You really are an idiot. I'm not a Ron Paul neophyte by any means. I just can't stand people who make obviously dishonest statements. Even worse is a person who won't acknowledge they were dishonest to begin with. You made a false claim and used that as the basis for calling him a hypocrite. Next time just use a factual example instead of being a lying hack.

Supporters Pump Ron Paul Full of Hot Air - ABC News

BY Z. BYRON WOLF
Dec. 7, 2007

Paul's 08 Bid Takes Flight

With any luck, the dirigible will be in the Washington, D.C., skyline sometime in the afternoon on Monday, although there could be some airspace issues in the greater Washington area.

The plan is to have it floating over Boston Harbor by the weekend of Dec. 15, where Paul supporters will reenact the Boston Tea Party and hold a large rally at Faneuil Hall. His online supporters have a fundraising effort, which coincides with the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party. For more on that, check out Teaparty.com.

Ron Paul is only useful to certain idiots in this thread when he advocates gutting the military.

Figure out who the idiots are.

It's easy.

you mean when he argues for using the military for its constitutional purposes only?

Ding ding, salivate.

Learn to spell.

when did I ever say I lost it? I still am a huge supporter of him and are turning more and more people onto him all the time

its a bunch of clips from his 2008 presedintial debate talks. wipes the floor with the neocons, skip to about 1 minute for his clips to start

I think Ron speaks the truth, and then we have Rudy that wants to "arrogantly" make his own truth. However, Ron doesn't impress me as a congressman or as a Libertarian. His failure to grasp that power needs to be returned to the people's control, and not to the corrupt congress is aggravating to say the least. He is just one of the boys carrying out the same ol crap.

I think Ron speaks the truth, and then we have Rudy that wants to "arrogantly" make his own truth. However, Ron doesn't impress me as a congressman or as a Libertarian. His failure to grasp that power needs to be returned to the people's control, and not to the corrupt congress is aggravating to say the least. He is just one of the boys carrying out the same ol crap.

I really don't get what you mean. he is always advocating for either leaving to the states or leaving the government out of it

By doing an interview with Alex Jones, Ron Paul has lost all credibility.

...but after four very hard jabs to his genitals, he asked the federal agent: “How can you live with yourself, feeling up strange men all day long?”

Why did it take him FOUR hard jabs to ask the Federal agent the question?

The fact that he didn't say something after the first jab, leads me to conclude that he liked it.

Forum List

Back