Ron Paul accosted by TSA...

see my last post

So that wasn't Ron Paul?
which wasnt the point of my post
but do carry on with your undying support of all things Alex Jones

Your point is to diminish the interview because it was hosted by a kook Web site. The only way for the interview to be non-credible is if the interview was staged. So I'll ask you again, was that Ron Paul? It's a very easy yes or no question. If your answer is no then you are just as batty as the people at Infowars. If your answer is yes then you really had no point at all did you.

Ad Hominem. Infowars may be nutty, but unless you are suggesting that this interview was staged, the source of it is irrelevant.
see my last post

so you admit to fallacious thinking and expect people to listen
wow
this REALLY needs to be explained?

the blog "FoxNation" pulled this story from PrisonPlanet(Alex Jones bullshit)
THAT is the disturbing part
the fact it was Ron Paul has absolutely NOTHING to do with my comment

So that wasn't Ron Paul?

Your point is to diminish the interview because it was hosted by a kook Web site. The only way for the interview to be non-credible is if the interview was staged. So I'll ask you again, was that Ron Paul? It's a very easy yes or no question. If your answer is no then you are just as batty as the people at Infowars. If your answer is yes then you really had no point at all did you.
NO, NO, NO

you dont fucking get it
its disturbing to me that FoxNation would pull ANYTHING from prisonplanet in the first place

This just proves Ron Paul is as nutty as anyone. Why the hell would he go on Alex Jones's show unless he's just another kook.

Sheesh.

Yeah!

Him going on faux news means he is a warmonger!

Him going on msnbc means he's a liberal!

Him going on Russia today means he's a commie!

:lol:

Again, was Ron Paul talking in that video, or was Alex Jones throwing his voice?

Ad Hominem. Infowars may be nutty, but unless you are suggesting that this interview was staged, the source of it is irrelevant.
see my last post

So that wasn't Ron Paul?

It's definitely Ron Paul.

And he's lost any remaining respect I might have ever had for him. He's obviously lunatic for having anything to do with Alex Jones.

NO, NO, NO

you dont fucking get it
its disturbing to me that FoxNation would pull ANYTHING from prisonplanet in the first place

No one cares.

NO, NO, NO

you dont fucking get it

No one cares.
then stop replying to me

This just proves Ron Paul is as nutty as anyone. Why the hell would he go on Alex Jones's show unless he's just another kook.

Sheesh.

Yeah!

Him going on faux news means he is a warmonger!

Him going on msnbc means he's a liberal!

Him going on Russia today means he's a commie!

:lol:

You think Alex Jones is a credible interviewer?

If so, you're also a wackjob.

NO, NO, NO

you dont fucking get it

No, I absolutely do get it. The problem is that it's you who doesn't get it. It doesn't matter where they pulled the interview from. All that matters is that the interview is of Ron Paul and so the logical progression of your statement is that the interview is non-credible and therefore it must be fake.

Do you people actually think Alex Jones isn't a complete psycho?

Seriously, you're going to defend this loony?

You must really love Ron Paul to forgive him for talking to such a fringe lunatic as Alex Jones.

reply is that he's a frigging libertarian. this idiot used the federal govt. (as an air force recruit) to get his medical license, then as an adult (haha), condemned all things governmental. if this dope were around in 1939, he'd be OUR neville chamberlain. food for thought for simple minds!

You're aware he was drafted, right?

hey, sorry unaware of that...but still government funded. i don't hate the guy and he has the guts to stand his ground on issues. BUT i don't want him anywhere near the white house.

Forum List

Back