Ron Paul accosted by TSA...

reply is that he's a frigging libertarian. this idiot used the federal govt. (as an air force recruit) to get his medical license, then as an adult (haha), condemned all things governmental. if this dope were around in 1939, he'd be OUR neville chamberlain. food for thought for simple minds!

You're aware he was drafted, right?

hey, sorry unaware of that...but still government funded. i don't hate the guy and he has the guts to stand his ground on issues. BUT i don't want him anywhere near the white house.

So he's a hypocrite because he was forced to serve by the government and at least got some compensation in doing so?

Do you people actually think Alex Jones isn't a complete psycho?

Seriously, you're going to defend this loony?

You must really love Ron Paul to forgive him for talking to such a fringe lunatic as Alex Jones.

Link to a Ron Paul interview you like.

I searched for ron paul tsa to see if he talked to anyone else about it.

But he didn't. It's an Alex Jones exclusive.

Ron Paul's an idiot. Obviously.

You must really love Ron Paul to forgive him for talking to such a fringe lunatic as Alex Jones.

Link to a Ron Paul interview you like.

I searched for ron paul tsa to see if he talked to anyone else about it.

But he didn't. It's an Alex Jones exclusive.

Ron Paul's an idiot. Obviously.

Non sequitur (logic) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ron Paul is only useful to certain idiots in this thread when he advocates gutting the military.

Figure out who the idiots are.

It's easy.

you mean when he argues for using the military for its constitutional purposes only?

Fallacy: Ad Hominem

You should read your link and learn what an ad hominem is.

This is not an ad hominem.

The people here are acting like Alex Jones isn't a psycho.

And Ron Paul doesn't think he is either obviously, or he wouldn't have done an interview with him.

Ron Paul is only useful to certain idiots in this thread when he advocates gutting the military.

It's easy.

you mean when he argues for using the military for its constitutional purposes only?

Ding ding, salivate.

When he assaults your beloved religion, the state, then you blame the messenger.

This is one of the idioots I was talking about.

Fallacy: Ad Hominem

You should read your link and learn what an ad hominem is.

This is not an ad hominem.

The people here are acting like Alex Jones isn't a psycho.

And Ron Paul doesn't think he is either obviously, or he wouldn't have done an interview with him.

deflection - Wiktionary

reply is that he's a frigging libertarian. this idiot used the federal govt. (as an air force recruit) to get his medical license, then as an adult (haha), condemned all things governmental. if this dope were around in 1939, he'd be OUR neville chamberlain. food for thought for simple minds!

Really? All things governmental. You couldn't possibly be pulling stupid shit out of your ass. He's an advocate of limited government not no government. Of all the government programs he's recommended ending outright, I'm pretty sure the military is not among them.

It's easy.

Ding ding, salivate.

When he assaults your beloved religion, the state, then you blame the messenger.

so you have no rebuttal as usual? and nice strawman about my 'beloved religion of the state' :lol::lol::lol::lol: two fallacies in one post from you

Really? All things governmental. You couldn't possibly be pulling stupid shit out of your ass. He's an advocate of limited government not no government. Of all the government programs he's recommended ending outright, I'm pretty sure the military is not among them.

He's doing interviews with a well known 9/11 truther nutjob.

Ron Paul is a freakish lunatic.

mcdowell or whatever,

he's from the district that i lived in for 20 years. i hide when people ask me about him. he's mentally incompetent. i don't know what happpened to him. I HAVE TALKED TO HIM AND HE IS COMPLETELY UNREASONABLE. please see a psychiatrist, you are brain washed.

Ding ding, salivate.

so you have no rebuttal as usual? and nice strawman about my 'beloved religion of the state' :lol::lol::lol::lol: two fallacies in one post from you

Post an interview from when you respected him.

You said you had respect for him, but lost it.

When did/do you have respect for him?

Forum List

Back