Ron Paul 2012?

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
Apparently there's a rumor that he may run again.

Obviously the political landscape is a lot different than it was in 07 and 08 in his last campaign.

I don't really care what the liberals think about it, I already know they'll want him to run because they think he'll split up the conservative vote.

I'm interested in how many conservatives here would vote for him, considering that at this point there's really no good conservative option.

I mean, please tell me you wouldn't vote for Sarah Palin over Ron Paul :lol:

I've only seen two Republicans mentioned so far that I'd vote for in 2012; him and Gary Johnson but I was a supporter in 08 so I'm not adding to the numbers in any way.

the more candidates on the right side of the biggest issue going the better

I've only seen two Republicans mentioned so far that I'd vote for in 2012; him and Gary Johnson but I was a supporter in 08 so I'm not adding to the numbers in any way.

A vote for Rand is a vote for Ron, so judging by Rand's overwhelming victory in the primary, Ron's got a pretty good shot.

Obviously the political landscape is a lot different than it was in 07 and 08 in his last campaign.

I don't really care what the liberals think about it, I already know they'll want him to run because they think he'll split up the conservative vote.

I'm interested in how many conservatives here would vote for him, considering that at this point there's really no good conservative option.

Ron Paul may be the one true decent option we have.

A vote for Rand is a vote for Ron, so judging by Rand's overwhelming victory in the primary, Ron's got a pretty good shot.

I hope Rand wins, that would be huge.

Ever since his whole "anti Civil Rights" interview, I really haven't heard much out of Rand Paul. I sure wish he would get McConnel's dick out of his mouth....

Palin is supporting Pauls son in his KY senate race.
Palin is involved in Paulist politics.

Paul will never be elected president, his best shot would be as vice president.

Ron Paul 2012?

I hear Ralph Nader is going to run again also

They can fight it out over the 1% of the vote

Ever since his whole "anti Civil Rights" interview, I really haven't heard much out of Rand Paul. I sure wish he would get McConnel's dick out of his mouth....

Rand will likely be in the senate this fall.
Ky did vote for Palin/McCain.
And Palin and her baggers are supporting Rand.

It's amazing to me how after getting blown off by the establishment "conservative" talk radio crowd and their sheeple as well as Republican party........they all now spout Ron Paul talking points in their campaigns. Hmmmmm? :eusa_think:

The media likes Dr. Paul now, but if he decides to run again we can watch how quickly they turn against him the same way they did in 2008. I hope he runs, and I think he'd do much better than he did in 2008, but I still don't see a victory.

The media likes Dr. Paul now, but if he decides to run again we can watch how quickly they turn against him the same way they did in 2008. I hope he runs, and I think he'd do much better than he did in 2008, but I still don't see a victory.

Ron Paul has the right ideas, he's just the wrong package. I think Gary Johnson is much more electable. I'm hoping he decides to run.

The TEA Party is not Palins. The TEA Party is most aligned with Ron Pauls values.

Ron Paul has the right ideas, he's just the wrong package. I think Gary Johnson is much more electable. I'm hoping he decides to run.

Gary Johnson may be more electable, and I'd certainly have no problem voting for him if he ran and Dr. Paul didn't. However, name recognition goes to Dr. Paul, and Paul can get his views across better. Gary Johnson's speaking skills are terrible, though they have improved over the last year. Also, Dr. Paul is better on the issues than Johnson is.

The thing about Paul is that you know for a fact that everything he says, is what he believes and how he votes.

That's what always made him as appealing as he is.

If someone doesn't have that same quality, they're not worth the vote.

The TEA Party is not Palins. The TEA Party is most aligned with Ron Pauls values.

I don't agree with that. The Tea Party movement started with libertarian ideals, but once the Republican establishment got involved in 2009 that really went out the window. Noninterventionism, for example, is not remotely the majority view of the Tea Party as far as I have seen.

Gary Johnson may be more electable, and I'd certainly have no problem voting for him if he ran and Dr. Paul didn't. However, name recognition goes to Dr. Paul, and Paul can get his views across better. Gary Johnson's speaking skills are terrible, though they have improved over the last year. Also, Dr. Paul is better on the issues than Johnson is.

I am a huge Paul fan and will vote for him if he runs and agree with you but I think he's a better writer than speaker, sometimes he stutters worse than Porky Pig:lol:

LOL most of the tea party members voted for Bush Twice and Palin once.

Forum List

Back