Ron Paul 2012: Real Hope...

Ron Paul wants to legalize marijuana right?

i don't know. It's not my issue.

Really? It's not your issue whether civil liberties are legalized or not? If you can be locked up for putting a substance into your own body the government doesn't want you to, that's called slavery.

But i know he's anti-choice, so he's a pretend libertarian... just another isolationist government hating randian...

Anti-choice? Wrong, he is for personal choice. It's just that he doesn't allow you to choose to kill others. Why? Because killing is a form of initiatory coercion, a violation of Libertarian values. Libertarianism doesn't permit killing others or other acts of aggression.

Isolationist? Wrong. He wants to trade, communicate with, and be friends with every country in the world. He simply is against invading every country in the world. There's nothing isolationist about that.

See the zombies ignore his record ? How come he was a "no Vote on abortion funding issues ? A no vote is the same as a yes vote. Shows he has no spine. Cowards.

Ron Paul is a breath of fresh air in our stale politic system.

Rom Paul is the same old shit. You can deny his voting record, or lack there of.

I've seen Ron Pauls voting record. Every vote is consistent with Libertarianism. Someone noted that he was a no-show on important votes, but last I checked he voted against the Patriot Act, he voted against the Iraq war, he voted against the Libya war, he voted against the stimulus bailout, he voted against national healthcare. Looks to me like he does take a stand on important issues.

So what if he misses a few votes here and there, it doesn't mean anything.

See the zombies ignore his record ? How come he was a "no Vote on abortion funding issues ? A no vote is the same as a yes vote. Shows he has no spine. Cowards.

Paul voted against the measure that prevented minors from crossing state borders to get an abortion.

I don't see a problem with that.

Ron Paul is a breath of fresh air in our stale politic system.

Rom Paul is the same old shit. You can deny his voting record, or lack there of.

I've seen Ron Pauls voting record. Every vote is consistent with Libertarianism. Someone noted that he was a no-show on important votes, but last I checked he voted against the Patriot Act, he voted against the Iraq war, he voted against the Libya war, he voted against the stimulus bailout, he voted against national healthcare. Looks to me like he does take a stand on important issues.

So what if he misses a few votes here and there, it doesn't mean anything.

Now you just aren't telling the truth. How long you worked for the campaign ?

Missed thees ones.

06/13/2011 Prohibiting Funds From Being Used in Contradiction to the War Powers Resolution
H Amdt 414 NV Amendment Adopted - House

04/09/2011 2011 Department of Defense Budget and Additional Continuing Appropriations
HR 1363 NV Concurrence Vote Passed - House
(348 - 70)

In every thread ware you extoll his virtues you cant even address the fact that he was a no show as many times as Obama.

Maybe he didnt have time to read the whole bill. Its honorable for a House member to actually read the bills before passing them. If he refuses to vote because he didn't read the whole bill, that's respectable. Also, Abortion funding bills can be tricky because they slip things in there that aren't fair like defunding all hospitals who are merely associated with abortion rather than directly defunding just planned parenthood.

Besides, I care about the fact that Ron Paul votes on important bills, abortion isn't that important in the broader perspective, plus Paul believes the Federal government should stay out of it.

Maybe he didnt have time to read the whole bill. Its honorable for a House member to actually read the bills before passing them. If he refuses to vote because he didn't read the whole bill, that's respectable. Also, Abortion funding bills can be tricky because they slip things in there that aren't fair like defunding all hospitals who are merely associated with abortion rather than directly defunding just planned parenthood.

Besides, I care about the fact that Ron Paul votes on important bills, abortion isn't that important in the broader perspective, plus Paul believes the Federal government should stay out of it.

06/13/2011 Prohibiting Funds From Being Used in Contradiction to the War Powers Resolution
H Amdt 414 NV Amendment Adopted - House

04/09/2011 2011 Department of Defense Budget and Additional Continuing Appropriations
HR 1363 NV Concurrence Vote Passed - House
(348 - 70)

No abortion here. That was almost slick.

Forum List

Back