Ron Paul 2012: Real Hope...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
"First they ignore you,then they ridicule you,then they fight you,then you Win."

The story of Dr. Ron Paul for sure...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md1s3a0RCJ8]YouTube - ‪Ron Paul 2012: Real Hope‬‏[/ame]

He really is changing the Republican Party. They're starting to listen. It's time for real Conservatives to seize the reigns in the Party.

You think he can take the Republican Ticket?

Realistically? Probably not. But he really is changing the Republican Party. He doesn't have to be the Republican Nominee to continue doing that. He's already Won in my opinion.

I like Ron Paul. Definitely the best in the GOP field IMO.

I'll probably vote for him in the primary.

If by some miracle he winds up on the GOP ticket, I'll vote for him over the Oh Boy for sure.

Not a snow ball's chance in hell even with hell experiencing global cooling.

Last edited:
I don't want hope. Ron Paul doesn't bring hope, he actually does what he says rather than say things that give us hope.

really, the guy who wants term limits but made his career taking a government paycheck does what he says?

the guy who says he hates earmarks but never met an earmark he didn't like does what he says?

kinda funny if the paul-toons didn't actually believe that stuff. but i guess if you're childish, know nothing about the constitution, are kind of simplistic and want simple answers then paul's your guy.

You think he can take the Republican Ticket?

Nah.

He needs to change his position to become electable..

Fuck Liberty.

We need more security, government handouts, food stamps, the works....

If thats the case Obama is doing fine.

Correctomundo.

In August when the welfare/warfare state comes to a screeching halt, Obama will declare martial law. That way we will all be equally miserable.

I loves the smell of martial law in the morning.......

Forum List

Back