Ron Paul 2012: Real Hope...

His nickname is "Dr. No" and he's a 12-term Congressman, whereas Obama didn't serve a full-term in the Senate. I'm betting he's got far more No votes than Obama.

Almost as many no votes as Obama. Obama has over 120. You can go to the daileypaul.com and ask him. Abortion were only a few.

So you're saying that Obama, who barely served in the Senate a year if that, had more No votes than Ron Paul has had in his entire congressional career?

I stopped counting . yes on all of his pet issues . Go count them here.

Project Vote Smart - President Barack H. Obama, Jr. - Voting Record

Most Politicians out there these days just don't say anything. Yea they talk a lot but they don't say anything. We've heard it all before. Dr. Paul is actually worth listening to. How many Politicians can you honestly say that about? I actually look forward to his speeches and Media appearances. I could care less about the rest. He'll be on CNN's John King tonight at 7:00pm EDT. I know i'll be tuning in to hear what he has to say. But hey,that's just me.

I was responding to your post about abortion you fvckin idiot. My post isn't addressing those "no-votes" on the war because that's not the post I'm responding to. Get the fvck out of here.

Typical Ron Paul supporter response. You only addressed abortion because that is what you are fed by the News and thedaileypaul.com. You can check everything I say out by posting on his web site, but you dont, because you know he wont answer, or you will receive a generic response that is as vague as his voting record. Instead, you cuss at me when I present two no votes on NON-abortion issues. That is a tactic of the left. TruthMatters, Ravi, Boddica, and Flaylo have more class and political savi then you. Now YOU and your Church of Paul get the fuck out of here.

You spoke too soon and made a fool of yourself once again. Unfortunately you don't understand chronological order. I responded to your abortion post first because you posted that first, then I responded to your post about his votes on war funding because that was posted next. But instead, you jumped the gun claiming I ignored your points when I was merely addressing your points in order.

Bull shit . You threw a tizzy like a two year old. Don't take my word for it. Ask him here

Congressman Ron Paul

Ron Paul .com

Untitled

Let everyone know what they say.

Now you just aren't telling the truth. How long you worked for the campaign ?

Missed thees ones.

06/13/2011 Prohibiting Funds From Being Used in Contradiction to the War Powers Resolution
H Amdt 414 NV Amendment Adopted - House

Nice try at twisting the truth. First of all, this amendment to a bill. Second of all, he voted YES on this same exact bill of a different amendment, 1 week prior. Maybe he didn't agree with the amendment or had no strong opinion on it.

Another failed attempt to twist things. Two days prior to this, he DID vote on this bill and he voted NO. He was not a no-show.

In every thread ware you extoll his virtues you cant even address the fact that he was a no show as many times as Obama.

Guess what. Not only did I address everything you said, I also refuted all of your main points.

Btw, Ron Paul has only missed 10% of his votes. He has voted on 90% of the bills presented to him.

No you did not.

I did and you have failed to come up with a rebuttal.

If you knew as much as you claim, you would not have had a tizzy.

Non-sequitur fallacy.

Whether or not I have a "tizzy" has no bearing on how much knowledge I have of Ron Paul's politics. I had a "tizzy" because of your failed reading comprehension abilities and the fact that you spout Red Herring fallacies thinking that you actually have a point.

And again, you have utterly failed to address my rebuttals. Ron Paul does in fact vote on important war funding issues and that's a fact.

You know nothing about the man or his history other then what you are given.

Nobody "gives" me any information about Ron Paul. I look up the information about Ron Paul. If I were to go by what the media gives me of Ron Paul, then I probably wouldn't have such a high opinion of him and would think he's a nut. Fortunately I don't go by what the mainstream media feeds me.

I don't need to agree with all of Ron Paul's voting record. In fact, I don't. What I love about Ron Paul is that he has been consistent and honest for 30+ years. This is something that the status quo cannot stand.

Consistency, honesty, intelligent, principled.

Nice try at twisting the truth. First of all, this amendment to a bill. Second of all, he voted YES on this same exact bill of a different amendment, 1 week prior. Maybe he didn't agree with the amendment or had no strong opinion on it.

Another failed attempt to twist things. Two days prior to this, he DID vote on this bill and he voted NO. He was not a no-show.

Guess what. Not only did I address everything you said, I also refuted all of your main points.

Btw, Ron Paul has only missed 10% of his votes. He has voted on 90% of the bills presented to him.

No you did not.

I did and you have failed to come up with a rebuttal.

If you knew as much as you claim, you would not have had a tizzy.

Non-sequitur fallacy.

Whether or not I have a "tizzy" has no bearing on how much knowledge I have of Ron Paul's politics. I had a "tizzy" because of your failed reading comprehension abilities and the fact that you spout Red Herring fallacies thinking that you actually have a point.

And again, you have utterly failed to address my rebuttals. Ron Paul does in fact vote on important war funding issues and that's a fact.

You know nothing about the man or his history other then what you are given.

Nobody "gives" me any information about Ron Paul. I look up the information about Ron Paul. If I were to go by what the media gives me of Ron Paul, then I probably wouldn't have such a high opinion of him and would think he's a nut. Fortunately I don't go by what the mainstream media feeds me.

Ok then. You are just not telling the truth then.

"First they ignore you,then they ridicule you,then they fight you,then you Win."

The story of Dr. Ron Paul for sure...

YouTube - ‪Ron Paul 2012: Real Hope‬‏

Voting for RON PAUL take some intelligence on the part of the American Voter. I don't think the average voter has the intelligence to know what our country needs. They will come out for the politician that tells the most outrageous unbelievable lies every time, then complain that our elected officials never do what they say. RON PAUL is the real deal. He will do what he says he will do. Check his voting record, he's an open book, he tells the truth. I think that's why so many don't like him, they don't want the truth. They want the government to tell them everything's fine, drink the kool-aid.

I don't need to agree with all of Ron Paul's voting record. In fact, I don't. What I love about Ron Paul is that he has been consistent and honest for 30+ years. This is something that the status quo cannot stand.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Perfectly stated. Can't wait to watch him on CNN's John King tonight. He's on at 7:00pm. Check him out. :)

No man is perfect. Even Gandhi had his faults. But Dr. Paul is probably the only Politician i trust & respect. The rest are just the usual Blah Blah Blah to me. They're not saying anything.

True, and nothing new. The other candidates have records to you know. I posted a link to Bachmans as well. They can all be looked over at votesmart.org . Except for Cain.

Prove it. he just wont show up to vote NO on the things he opposes.

Dr. Paul actually served in our Military and was a very well respected Doctor for many years before becoming a Congressman. The man really knows what he's talking about. Is he perfect? Of course not? But he's a good & honorable man well worth listening to.

Now you just aren't telling the truth. How long you worked for the campaign ?

Missed thees ones.

06/13/2011 Prohibiting Funds From Being Used in Contradiction to the War Powers Resolution
H Amdt 414 NV Amendment Adopted - House

In every thread ware you extoll his virtues you cant even address the fact that he was a no show as many times as Obama.

Count them. No Links. Also, he has missed a ton on his hot issues. He is a coward.

He has missed 1,005 out of 9,841 votes since '96. That's exactly 10% missed.

Prove it. he just wont show up to vote NO on the things he opposes.

Ron Paul has voted No many times. Why is this a discussion?

Last edited:

Count them. No Links. Also, he has missed a ton on his hot issues. He is a coward.

been to the daileypaul have you ? Which ones did he miss ? It dont matter, you are only posting what you get off the news and his fan sites. You wont be convinced, and that is fine, but dont expect your bull shit not to be challenged. The little tizzy you threw is about what is to be expected from a Paul supporter. No go set your DVR so you and libo can watch him on CNN ware you can use your secret decoder rings to get your Paul talking points.

Typical Ron Paul supporter response. You only addressed abortion because that is what you are fed by the News and thedaileypaul.com. You can check everything I say out by posting on his web site, but you dont, because you know he wont answer, or you will receive a generic response that is as vague as his voting record. Instead, you cuss at me when I present two no votes on NON-abortion issues. That is a tactic of the left. TruthMatters, Ravi, Boddica, and Flaylo have more class and political savi then you. Now YOU and your Church of Paul get the fuck out of here.

You spoke too soon and made a fool of yourself once again. Unfortunately you don't understand chronological order. I responded to your abortion post first because you posted that first, then I responded to your post about his votes on war funding because that was posted next. But instead, you jumped the gun claiming I ignored your points when I was merely addressing your points in order.

Bull shit . You threw a tizzy like a two year old.

My "tizzy" consisted of me saying "get the fvck out of here." That's one sentence out of multipe paragraphs. You're seriously going to reduce my entire argument down to that one sentence? Or are you just too scared to address my actual arguments. Just because I added "GTFO" to one of my posts doesn't mean you can just ignore all my arguments and expect to win the debate. You failed. Leaving arguments unrebuted means you lose.

Don't take my word for it. Ask him here

Congressman Ron Paul

Ron Paul .com

Untitled

I've seen these sites before. I don't get what you're trying to prove here.

He'll be on CNN's John King tonight at 7:00pm. Should be another enlightening experience. Check him out. :)

Bull shit . You threw a tizzy like a two year old.

My "tizzy" consisted of me saying "get the fvck out of here." That's one sentence out of multipe paragraphs. You're seriously going to reduce my entire argument down to that one sentence? Or are you just too scared to address my actual arguments. Just because I added "GTFO" to one of my posts doesn't mean you can just ignore all my arguments and expect to win the debate. You failed. Leaving arguments unrebuted means you lose.

Don't take my word for it. Ask him here

Congressman Ron Paul

Ron Paul .com

Untitled

I've seen these sites before. I don't get what you're trying to prove here.

Email them and ask them to comment. He wont. None will. Go on now, make your pop corn and cool aid and get ready for John King.

been to the daileypaul have you ? Which ones did he miss ? It dont matter, you are only posting what you get off the news and his fan sites. You wont be convinced, and that is fine, but dont expect your bull shit not to be challenged. The little tizzy you threw is about what is to be expected from a Paul supporter. No go set your DVR so you and libo can watch him on CNN ware you can use your secret decoder rings to get your Paul talking points.

I don't feel like reading through all of your drivel. Can you please succinctly state your thesis on why Paul doesn't vote 10% of the time?

been to the daileypaul have you ? Which ones did he miss ? It dont matter, you are only posting what you get off the news and his fan sites.

False. I got it from govtrack.us. You keep making a fool of yourself. When are you going to stop the embarrassment? You're just never right and you have nothing but failed arguments.

You wont be convinced, and that is fine, but dont expect your bull shit not to be challenged.

Every challenge you brought to me has been shot down.

The little tizzy you threw is about what is to be expected from a Paul supporter.

I provided multiple valid arguments and happened to add "GTFO" in one of my posts. That's not a tizzy.

No go set your DVR so you and libo can watch him on CNN ware you can use your secret decoder rings to get your Paul talking points.

Not an argument.

Forum List

Back