Ron DeSantis comes out in support of White Marine, Daniel Penny --- Urges People To Donate To His GiveSendGo

Reports have him standing up and throwing his shirt down and screaming that he didn't care about going to prison. I haven't read anything to suggest he specifically threatened anyone but even if he did, while that might be a reason to arrest him it isn't a reason to violently choke him from behind. Your right to self defense must be proportional to the threat you face in order to be reasonable.
I wasn't there. I still say that when 2 other passengers help RESTRAIN the perp instead of telling Penny to let him go, that says it all.

I wasn't there. I still say that when 2 other passengers help RESTRAIN the perp instead of telling Penny to let him go, that says it all.
It doesn't say shit you Bingo which is why he's now being charged. 😄

• Winner
Reactions: iku
Any of you that support killing a person for taking off thier shirt and possibly screaming obscenities'
what does it say?

Article 35 of the New York Penal Law outlines when an individual is justified in using physical force in self-defense, or in the defense of others. Under the statute, a person can use the amount of physical force they reasonably believe is necessary to defend themselves or others from what they reasonably believe to be the illegal imminent use of force or the illegal use of force.

There are only certain circumstances under which a person can assert the justification of self-defense in cases involving deadly force. Since New York imposes a duty to retreat,

it is only permissible to use deadly physical force when there is no other option.

Situations where deadly force can be used in self-defense include circumstances involving:

• Kidnapping
  • Forcible rape
  • Robbery
  • Arson
  • Burglary
This guy fucked up and needs to be punished.

Article 35 of the New York Penal Law outlines when an individual is justified in using physical force in self-defense, or in the defense of others. Under the statute, a person can use the amount of physical force they reasonably believe is necessary to defend themselves or others from what they reasonably believe to be the illegal imminent use of force or the illegal use of force.
There are only certain circumstances under which a person can assert the justification of self-defense in cases involving deadly force. Since New York imposes a duty to retreat,
it is only permissible to use deadly physical force when there is no other option.
Situations where deadly force can be used in self-defense include circumstances involving:

• Kidnapping
  • Forcible rape
  • Robbery
  • Arson
  • Burglary
This guy fucked up and needs to be punished.
The Good Samaratin is a hero to everyone in that train car. The restraint was justified since two other passengers helped restrain the violent nutjob.

The Good Samaratin is a hero to everyone in that train car. The restraint was justified since two other passengers helped restrain the nutjob.
He will face a jury, and they will decide.

The dirtbag who took a dirt nap was a career criminal and a dangerous lunatic. The three men who restrained him are heroes. That ex-oxygen thief had been arrested some 40 times, had severely beaten two elderly women, and tried to abduct a 7 year old. he had a warrant out for his arrest.

Good riddance.

Article 35 of the New York Penal Law NY law disagrees with you.
No it doesn't.
From your post:
"...reasonably believe is necessary to defend themselves or others from what they reasonably believe to be the illegal imminent use of force or the illegal use of force."

Mr. Penny probably believed that his reasonable restraint action was justified. (reasonable since other passengers helped)
It was NOT a violent act like garden variety street thugs use, and that Bragg doesn't even charge.
Ever see the movies "Death Wish" or "The Mechanic"? They were about vigilantes cleaning up street thugs. When streets aren't safe, vigilantes fill the police void.

I like DeSantis. He shits on marxists just for the hell of it.... which is exactly what this banana shithole needs now. He's a good pinch hitter for Trump if we need him.

Imagine the top of your lineup is a stuttering shit clown, a mental patient that spent most of the year institutionalized, a brown slut with the intellect of a termite and the cleanup hitter is a failed bartender that was fired for stealing her co-worker's tips.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301:

View attachment 784967
Define "Marxist"

He will face a jury, and they will decide.
He will face a NY jury which is about as trustworthy as gas station sushi.

I don't know NY law so I'll have to take your word on that, but shitty laws like that are one of many reasons no thinking person would ever set foot in that shithole. The Marine is still a hero, too bad for him he lived in NYC.

No it doesn't.
From your post:
"reasonably believe is necessary to defend themselves or others from what they reasonably believe to be the illegal imminent use of force or the illegal use of force."

Mr. Penny probably believed that his reasonable restraint action was justified. (reasonable since other passengers helped)
It was NOT a violent act like garden variety street thugs use, and that Bragg doesn't even charge.
Ever see the movies "Death Wish" or "The Mechanic"? They were about vigilantes cleaning up street thugs. When streets aren't safe, vigilantes fill the police void.

Mr. Penny can believe what ever he wants. The Jury will decide.

You conveniently left off the most important part....

• Kidnapping
  • Forcible rape
  • Robbery
  • Arson
  • Burglary

How many people did the "violent nutjob" hurt before being taken down?
He took off his shirt exposing his man breasts and shouted "I don't care if I go to prison"

ZERO is the answer

Actually Neely threatened everyone on the train. The fact that (2) other passengers helped Penny says that the restraint was justified.

Not having been there, I can not be sure, but it seems most likely to me it was all just talk.
There was no actual threat.
And the people who attacked Neely were white and he was Black.
I see no other reason for it to have happened.

Forum List

Back