Ron DeSantis comes out in support of White Marine, Daniel Penny --- Urges People To Donate To His GiveSendGo

You didn't make a "point." You made a leftist "talking point." Different birds.
In other words, you couldn't respond? Thought so. Didn't think you would be able to. Retards like you, never can and so you didn't disappoint. :itsok:

MAGAnuts will always lash onto such issues to divide and stir up racism. Whether it’s Trump or DeSantis or fools here at USMB it is always the same shit.

Now I haven’t read much about this case and don’t care to. I’m not saying it was “murder.” Not saying the victim was an innocent rider just minding his own business. I’m sure some people were frightened by his antics — lots of people might be when they see a crazy guy on the subway.

In NYC there are plenty of crazy people! Generally being crazy or making verbal threats aren’t sufficient legal cause to attack them or make a citizen’s arrest. If there wasn’t more, this ex-marine was in the wrong and will probably be found guilty of breaking the law.

Let there be a trial, or a plea deal. Maybe this is a tragic case of unintentional homicide / manslaughter. Maybe the ex-Marine was suffering PTSD. Maybe he was a racist — I don’t know and I don’t care.

What I do see is everybody taking sides without knowing much. What we have is one apparently mentally unstable subway rider who is now dead. Let the law run its course. DeSantis and Trump should stay the fuck out of it.

Last edited:
MAGAnuts will always lash onto such issues to divide and stir up racism. Whether it’s Trump or DeSantis or fools here at USMB it is always the same shit.

Now I haven’t read much about this case and don’t care to. I’m not saying it was “murder.” Not saying the victim was an innocent rider just minding his own business. I’m sure some people were frightened by his antics — lots of people might be when they see a crazy guy on the subway.

In NYC there are plenty of crazy people! Generally being crazy or making verbal threats aren’t sufficient legal cause to attack them or make a citizen’s arrest. If there wasn’t more, this ex-marine was in the wrong and will probably be found guilty of breaking the law.

Let there be a trial. Maybe this is a case of unintentional homicide. Maybe the ex-Marine was suffering PTSD. Maybe he was a racist — I don’t know and I don’t care.

What I do see is everybody taking sides without knowing much. What we have is one apparently mentally unstable subway rider who is now dead. Let the law run its course. DeSantis and Trump should stay the fuck out of it.
I don't know if Trump has mentioned the incident but he will nowv just to show up that pile of shit DeSantis who should mind his own business & concern himself with Mickey Mouse.

Let there be a trial. Maybe this is a case of unintentional homicide. Maybe the ex-Marine was suffering PTSD. Maybe he was a racist — I don’t know and I don’t care.

You don't know if it was racist, you don't care if it was racist, but you sure don't mind calling it a racial issue....you must be a fricken racist liberal.

You don't know if it was racist, you don't care if it was racist, but you sure don't mind calling it a racial issue....you must be a fricken racist liberal.
Mission accomplished for Stroker Ron. He has you right wing mouth breather's all riled up.

He's almost as good as Trump at blowing smoke up your asses.

Good for you, stay ignorant.
Stroker Ron just shot off his big mouth about this case but when it comes to Trump who wants to crucify him? Crickets as he soils himself at the thought of Trump calling him a "groomer" again. :abgg2q.jpg:

DeSantis is a spineless Trump lapdog along with Pence, Rubio, Cruz & others too numerous to mention.

how many people here if on a subway car and seen someone beating up an old person would and im not saying it was this guy who died....
1..jump in to restrain the guy
2..move farther back in the car
3...take out your phone and start filming it
4...just sit back and watch...
just curious.....

I'd probably use my phone to call the cops, and then help if I could.
I wouldn't strangle someone for 15 minutes, long after he stopped moving, though.

Reports have him standing up and throwing his shirt down and screaming that he didn't care about going to prison. I haven't read anything to suggest he specifically threatened anyone but even if he did, while that might be a reason to arrest him it isn't a reason to violently choke him from behind. Your right to self defense must be proportional to the threat you face in order to be reasonable.

You intentionally left out part of those reports. I wonder why. You morons are so predictable it’s pathetic.

I'd probably use my phone to call the cops, and then help if I could.
I wouldn't strangle someone for 15 minutes, long after he stopped moving, though.

You’d curl up in the corner and declare it a safe space.

how many people here if on a subway car and seen someone beating up an old person would and im not saying it was this guy who died....
1..jump in to restrain the guy
2..move farther back in the car
3...take out your phone and start filming it
4...just sit back and watch...
just curious.....

Good guy killing a thug, I'm gonna watch and not produce evidence that could lead to his prosecution.

Mr. Penny probably believed that his reasonable restraint action was justified. (reasonable since other passengers helped)
It was NOT a violent act like garden variety street thugs use, and that Bragg doesn't even charge.
Ever see the movies "Death Wish" or "The Mechanic"? They were about vigilantes cleaning up street thugs. When streets aren't safe, vigilantes fill the police void.

Um, those were movies.

Not real life.

Penny used excessive force against a man who was not an imminent threat, and kept using it long after it was warranted, which is probably why he's going to go to prison.

Um, those were movies.

Not real life.

Penny used excessive force against a man who was not an imminent threat, and kept using it long after it was warranted, which is probably why he's going to go to prison.
not an imminent threat?...the guy was arrested what 43 times?....punched an old lady in the face once?....i dont think you can just ignore people like that Joe....

not an imminent threat?...the guy was arrested what 43 times?....punched an old lady in the face once?....i dont think you can just ignore people like that Joe....

Most of those 42 arrests were for minor offenses like turnsstyle jumping and having open containers of alcohol.

A couple were for violent offenses.

None of which Penny knew when he decided to choke the man to death.

Now, what SHOULD have happened is this man should have been identified as mentally ill and hospitalized.

But because the courts have idiotically ruled on a bipartisan basis that we can't lock up the mentally ill unless they pose an immediate threat, and because Republicans don't want to spend money on mental health lest rich people have to pay for it, we are all stuck dealing with the Jordan Neelys of the world.

Forum List

Back