Romo: broken vertebrae on third play of a pre-season game.

Just to clear up the confusion yeah I know you are not butthurt.

the other poster I was talking about IS because I took him to school that the Rams were coming back to LA and like all seahawk fans,he is too arrogant to admit I proved him wrong since he said they would never come back..:biggrin: Yeah I know YOU read my posts because you are objective and look at BOTH sides of the coin.:thup:

I just posted that quote from that other poster on one of your replies because I did not want to make another post.;)

HE only sees what he WANTS to see in his debates and if facts dont go along with his own warped opinions,he ignores them and wont look at them. I have noticed with seahawk fans that sadly,most are too arrogant to admit when they are wrong just like him.

Back to the topic of Romo,IF this was high school football,I would feel bad for Romo but he makes all those multi millions so I dont feel bad for him.:D

Like I said,when I used to hate the cowturds,I always said back then,I hoped they kept Romo forever because I knew he would never get them to the superbowl since he has meltdowns in late games.:D yeah you are so correct,those women in NE were never real fans,they just liked Brady cause of his looks.They are too ignorant to know that NE once was good in years past with quarterbacks drew bledsoe and steve grogan,they are clueless to their history same as st louis fans are about the Rams history in LA.:D

I will always be a major fan of your Giants the fact they beat the cheats twice in the superbowl.:up: I am afraid they will never make it back to the superbpowl though until they get rid of Manning.Right now at this point in his career,he is just throwing the ball up for grabs to avoid getting hit. The Giants front office is doing the same thing with him the bears do with jay cutler. Cutler is a coach killer.He obviously has special connections to the owner.

He screws up year after year and is easily one of the worst in the league but he keeps his job year after year.:rolleyes: The idiot owner fires the coach year after year blaming him when the REAL problem of the Bears is Cutler. You could bring in Bill Parcells who is probably the best modern day coach in the NFL and even HE could not do anythign with the Bears as long as he was FORCED to have cutler as his QB.:rolleyes:

Thats the same thing with the Giants.there was nothing wrong with Tom Coughlin as their coach.The problem is Eli Manning.same thing with the giants as it is with the bears.Doesnt matter WHO the quarterback is,as long as Eli Manning is there,then the Giants will suck and they will keep firing coach after coach blaming him when Eli is the one to be blamed.:rolleyes:
Since the Giants got Odell Beckham, Eli is putting up the best QB rating and passing yards of his career. Even better than when he won two Superbowls

Difference is the Giants Defense sucks
I like Eli.

I hope he gets at least one more Superbowl ring so that he can again show up his brother.
He already showed up his brother.

I do like him but man does he screw up
yeah he ALREADY showed his brother up.So Peyton beat another unproven NFL quarterback in the superbowl who went into panic and meltdown mode in the superbowl when things did not go his way,big wow.lol
The "unproven" QB was the league MVP. It was Denver's defense that won the game, not Manning.

Doesnt matter if you are the league MVP. ask any quarterback that has won the superbowl if they would rather have a ring or NFL records,they'll all say the ring everytime.:D

Yeah that was the ONLY reason why Manning got another is because he was playing with the best defense in the NFL.as you said,the defense on that team won the superbowl,not Manning.

I have always been far more impressed with Eli Manning the fact he always kept his composure in the big game both times coming up big for them where the two teams Peyton beat were a team that was carried there by special teams and defense with a has been quarterback who was so bad the Bears defense was on the field all day long.

The newest team Peyton beats in the big game is a quarterback who did his impression of Tony Romo going into meltdown mode at the worst possible time and making boneheaded decisions that cost them the game. Indeed the Broncos defense was the star and winner of that game not Peyton..:up:

Last edited:
I don't hate the Cowboys, don't love them either. Hate to say it , and I understand why you now appreciate him, but I just can't stand Jones.
Hate the cowboys

Why? A lot of people seem to, but why? sealybobo
Emmit, aikman and Irvin. Hated that team. Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson.

You either loved them or hated them. Americas team? Ha!

Yeah sealybobo I HATED the Cowboys back then as well.I could not stand any of those jerks you mentioned either.Emmit,Aikman,Irvin,Johnson and Jerry Jones were all grade A assholes.
They had no class at all.Now the OLD cowboys I DID like.THEY had class.Back then they had Roger Staubach,Tony Dorsett,Too Tall Jones,Randy White,and of course Tom Landry.THOSE cowboy teams had class so I could respect those cowboy teams.

I don't hate the Cowboys, don't love them either. Hate to say it , and I understand why you now appreciate him, but I just can't stand Jones.
Hate the cowboys

Why? A lot of people seem to, but why? sealybobo
Emmit, aikman and Irvin. Hated that team. Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson.

You either loved them or hated them. Americas team? Ha!

Yeah sealybobo I HATED the Cowboys back then as well.I could not stand any of those jerks you mentioned either.Emmit,Aikman,Irvin,Johnson and Jerry Jones were all grade A assholes.
They had no class at all.Now the OLD cowboys I DID like.THEY had class.Back then they had Roger Staubach,Tony Dorsett,Too Tall Jones,Randy White,and of course Tom Landry.THOSE cowboy teams had class so I could respect those cowboy teams.

What was wrong with Emmit Smith?

Forum List

Back