Romo: broken vertebrae on third play of a pre-season game.

Dak Prescott looked okay yesterday. Then they've got Ezekiel Elliott and a decent OL. Witten has another year in him. But Dez has a concussion and a bad ankle. I don't know much about the defense.

I've always hated the Cowboys anyway.

The guy needs to retire before he ends up in a wheelchair. He's a good guy and good quarterback but the Superbowl is not going to happen for him. He's done.

Indeed.Give it up while you can STILL walk away.:D

Time to face facts and come to grips with it like Dan Marino had to.another QB but much better than Romo who like Romo played past his prime and could not accept it till it was too late that he could not play anymore,that it just wasnt meant to be for him to win a superbowl.

Romo needs to give it up and turn the keys over to Prescott and just be happy that he can walk away with his millions he has.:D

Dak Prescott looked okay yesterday. Then they've got Ezekiel Elliott and a decent OL. Witten has another year in him. But Dez has a concussion and a bad ankle. I don't know much about the defense.

I've always hated the Cowboys anyway.

I USED to hate the Cowboys with a passion as much as I hated the LA Raiders when they were in LA.Thank god those two teams never meant in the superbowl,that would have been my worst nightmare.I would have had to move to another country had that ever transpired. after the Raiders moved back to Oakland where they belong,I could not hate them anymore and the Cowboys were easily my number one most hated team.Number two after the Rams left LA.

However since the Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was very instrumental in getting my Rams back to LA,I hate to utter these words but I like the Cowboys and Jerry Jones now because if not for Jerry Jones,I would not have gotten my Rams back in LA where they belong.:thup:

LA Ram fans like myself owe Jerry Jones our deepest thanks and gratiitude so I dont hate the Cowboys anymore.

the NEW NFL team I hate the most now is the Cardinals.

ESPECIALLY since they are a good team now.

I still refuse to this day to call them anything other than st louis cardinals.they are so much not named right out there.they need a new name out there in arizona.:mad:

Arizona Cardinals is almost as much of a juvenile and childish name for a football team as st louis rams was.

I don't hate the Cowboys, don't love them either. Hate to say it , and I understand why you now appreciate him, but I just can't stand Jones.

I don't hate the Cowboys, don't love them either. Hate to say it , and I understand why you now appreciate him, but I just can't stand Jones.
read my ENTIRE post word for word,THEN you will understand why I appreciate him. :D

Regardless of what a jerk a person has been in the past,if they come out and do a good deed for me like give me a million dollars for example,kinda changes my bad opinion that I had of him from the past.:D

It doesnt make me all of a sudden like the guy for giving me a million dollars,just gives me a better opinion of him than in the past if you know what I mean.;)

Believe me,I am not the only one who feels this way,I can refer you to a LA RAM site where thousands of angelinos feel the same as I do.:D

Last edited:
read my ENTIRE post word for word,THEN you will understand why I appreciate him. :D

Regardless of what a jerk a person has been in the past,if they come out and do a good deed for me like give me a million dollars for example,kinda changes my bad opinion that I had of him from the past.:D

It doesnt make me all of a sudden like the guy for giving me a million dollars,just gives me a better opinion of him than in the past if you know what I mean.;)

Believe me,I am not the only one who feels this way,I can refer you to a LA RAM site where thousands of angelinos feel the same as I do.:D

I did read the ENTIRE post. :lol: That is why I said I could understand why you appreciate him.

I did read the ENTIRE post. :lol: That is why I said I could understand why you appreciate him.

Oh ,being the weekend,I slept in late this morning not waking up too long ago so i was seeing something not there.I thought you said i DONT understand why you now appreciate him.my bad.:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Oh ,being the weekend,I slept in late this morning not waking up too long ago so i was seeing something not there.I thought you said i DONT understand why you now appreciate him.my bad.:D
:lol:

Well I'm a Redskins fan so if the Cowboys want to stick with Romo, it's ok with me. If he knows what's best for him, he'll step aside. What he will do is come back mid-season have a couple decent games and get hurt again.

I have always liked Romo...but he is made of glass

I kinda feel bad for Romo. He's a good qb and a tough dude. He came back in and finished a game with a punctured lung once. Eventually you have to think of your own well being despite the love of sports and the money. His time is ending and I hope for his own sake he doesn't push it too far for his own health's sake.

I NEVER read 9/11's entire posts. Who has that much time?

Dallas will be fine with Prescott......For a while. His only problem is that he doesn't know when to slide. He will probably get wiped out some time this season.

Yeah this will end his career of winning enough games during the regular season to make the playoffs and then failing horribly.

They should have moved on two or three years ago, he wasn't ever going to be the guy to 'get them there'.

The guy needs to retire before he ends up in a wheelchair. He's a good guy and good quarterback but the Superbowl is not going to happen for him. He's done.
I will miss him and the comic relief he provides.

Hate the cowboys

I USED to be right up there with you as well with the cowturds being the team i hate the most but because of the reason i gave earlier,I cant hate the cowboys anymore or jerry jones.words I NEVER imagined i would speak.:biggrin:

I will miss him and the comic relief he provides.

Yeah you always knew with him they would never be in the superbowl so because of that,i am sad he will be gone.I always said I wanted them to keep him forever since it was obvious he would never get them there.lol with prescott though,they might be a contender again in the near future it looks like.

I NEVER read 9/11's entire posts. Who has that much time?

thats because you're butthurt, about me taking you to school that the rams were coming back to LA after insisting they never would.:lmao: yeah you only reads parts of it because as we both know,you only see what you WANT to see because you hate me proving you wrong all the time.:lmao::lol:

Seahawks fans are the most arrogant fans in the world the fact two of them post here and are just that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back