Romo: broken vertebrae on third play of a pre-season game.

The guy needs to retire before he ends up in a wheelchair. He's a good guy and good quarterback but the Superbowl is not going to happen for him. He's done.
I will miss him and the comic relief he provides.

Yeah you always knew with him they would never be in the superbowl so because of that,i am sad he will be gone.I always said I wanted them to keep him forever since it was obvious he would never get them there.lol with prescott though,they might be a contender again in the near future it looks like.

I NEVER read 9/11's entire posts. Who has that much time?

thats because you're butthurt, about me taking you to school that the rams were coming back to LA after insisting they never would.:lmao: yeah you only reads parts of it because as we both know,you only see what you WANT to see because you hate me proving you wrong all the time.:lmao::lol:

Seahawks fans are the most arrogant fans in the world the fact two of them post here and are just that.
Me no Butthurt I read your posts.

I has a sad about Romo truly, Brady is fun to goof on. Now in New England they are saying Garappolo is better looking than Brady and that is the men who are spouting that bilge. The woman are silent for the most part because they were not real fans. New England is the land of turd fans. Cant wait to get back to NYC.

This is football no time for that kind of romance.

The guy needs to retire before he ends up in a wheelchair. He's a good guy and good quarterback but the Superbowl is not going to happen for him. He's done.

Yeah you always knew with him they would never be in the superbowl so because of that,i am sad he will be gone.I always said I wanted them to keep him forever since it was obvious he would never get them there.lol with prescott though,they might be a contender again in the near future it looks like.

thats because you're butthurt, about me taking you to school that the rams were coming back to LA after insisting they never would.:lmao: yeah you only reads parts of it because as we both know,you only see what you WANT to see because you hate me proving you wrong all the time.:lmao::lol:

Seahawks fans are the most arrogant fans in the world the fact two of them post here and are just that.

I has a sad about Romo truly, Brady is fun to goof on. Now in New England they are saying Garappolo is better looking than Brady and that is the men who are spouting that bilge. The woman are silent for the most part because they were not real fans. New England is the land of turd fans. Cant wait to get back to NYC.

Just to clear up the confusion yeah I know you are not butthurt.

the other poster I was talking about IS because I took him to school that the Rams were coming back to LA and like all seahawk fans,he is too arrogant to admit I proved him wrong since he said they would never come back..:biggrin: Yeah I know YOU read my posts because you are objective and look at BOTH sides of the coin.:thup:

I just posted that quote from that other poster on one of your replies because I did not want to make another post.;)

HE only sees what he WANTS to see in his debates and if facts dont go along with his own warped opinions,he ignores them and wont look at them. I have noticed with seahawk fans that sadly,most are too arrogant to admit when they are wrong just like him.

Back to the topic of Romo,IF this was high school football,I would feel bad for Romo but he makes all those multi millions so I dont feel bad for him.:D

Like I said,when I used to hate the cowturds,I always said back then,I hoped they kept Romo forever because I knew he would never get them to the superbowl since he has meltdowns in late games.:D yeah you are so correct,those women in NE were never real fans,they just liked Brady cause of his looks.They are too ignorant to know that NE once was good in years past with quarterbacks drew bledsoe and steve grogan,they are clueless to their history same as st louis fans are about the Rams history in LA.:D

I will always be a major fan of your Giants the fact they beat the cheats twice in the superbowl.:up: I am afraid they will never make it back to the superbpowl though until they get rid of Manning.Right now at this point in his career,he is just throwing the ball up for grabs to avoid getting hit. The Giants front office is doing the same thing with him the bears do with jay cutler. Cutler is a coach killer.He obviously has special connections to the owner.

He screws up year after year and is easily one of the worst in the league but he keeps his job year after year.:rolleyes: The idiot owner fires the coach year after year blaming him when the REAL problem of the Bears is Cutler. You could bring in Bill Parcells who is probably the best modern day coach in the NFL and even HE could not do anythign with the Bears as long as he was FORCED to have cutler as his QB.:rolleyes:

Thats the same thing with the Giants.there was nothing wrong with Tom Coughlin as their coach.The problem is Eli Manning.same thing with the giants as it is with the bears.Doesnt matter WHO the quarterback is,as long as Eli Manning is there,then the Giants will suck and they will keep firing coach after coach blaming him when Eli is the one to be blamed.:rolleyes:

The hit was shown on the sports highlights and essentially Romo got crunched like a chiropractic patient by a linebacker. This is what happens when a QB tries to run with the ball and he gets swamped by defenders. Romo should have bit the dirt sooner rather than trying to squeeze out more yards like a running back.

I am guessing his career is over. A cracked vertebra is what we used to call a "broken back".

I USED to hate the Cowboys with a passion as much as I hated the LA Raiders when they were in LA.Thank god those two teams never meant in the superbowl,that would have been my worst nightmare.I would have had to move to another country had that ever transpired. after the Raiders moved back to Oakland where they belong,I could not hate them anymore and the Cowboys were easily my number one most hated team.Number two after the Rams left LA.

However since the Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was very instrumental in getting my Rams back to LA,I hate to utter these words but I like the Cowboys and Jerry Jones now because if not for Jerry Jones,I would not have gotten my Rams back in LA where they belong.:thup:

LA Ram fans like myself owe Jerry Jones our deepest thanks and gratiitude so I dont hate the Cowboys anymore.

the NEW NFL team I hate the most now is the Cardinals.

ESPECIALLY since they are a good team now.

I still refuse to this day to call them anything other than st louis cardinals.they are so much not named right out there.they need a new name out there in arizona.:mad:

Arizona Cardinals is almost as much of a juvenile and childish name for a football team as st louis rams was.
The Raiders have a better team this year.

They may be in the playoff hunt this year, but I think they probably still need another season to develop.

The Raiders and the Rams are normally allies because both hate the Niners.

So a really true Rams fan normally likes the Raiders too.

What happened to you ?!

:D

the other poster I was talking about IS because I took him to school that the Rams were coming back to LA and like all seahawk fans,he is too arrogant to admit I proved him wrong since he said they would never come back..:biggrin: Yeah I know YOU read my posts because you are objective and look at BOTH sides of the coin.:thup:

I just posted that quote from that other poster on one of your replies because I did not want to make another post.;)

HE only sees what he WANTS to see in his debates and if facts dont go along with his own warped opinions,he ignores them and wont look at them. I have noticed with seahawk fans that sadly,most are too arrogant to admit when they are wrong just like him.

Back to the topic of Romo,IF this was high school football,I would feel bad for Romo but he makes all those multi millions so I dont feel bad for him.:D

Like I said,when I used to hate the cowturds,I always said back then,I hoped they kept Romo forever because I knew he would never get them to the superbowl since he has meltdowns in late games.:D yeah you are so correct,those women in NE were never real fans,they just liked Brady cause of his looks.They are too ignorant to know that NE once was good in years past with quarterbacks drew bledsoe and steve grogan,they are clueless to their history same as st louis fans are about the Rams history in LA.:D

I will always be a major fan of your Giants the fact they beat the cheats twice in the superbowl.:up: I am afraid they will never make it back to the superbpowl though until they get rid of Manning.Right now at this point in his career,he is just throwing the ball up for grabs to avoid getting hit. The Giants front office is doing the same thing with him the bears do with jay cutler. Cutler is a coach killer.He obviously has special connections to the owner.

He screws up year after year and is easily one of the worst in the league but he keeps his job year after year.:rolleyes: The idiot owner fires the coach year after year blaming him when the REAL problem of the Bears is Cutler. You could bring in Bill Parcells who is probably the best modern day coach in the NFL and even HE could not do anythign with the Bears as long as he was FORCED to have cutler as his QB.:rolleyes:

Thats the same thing with the Giants.there was nothing wrong with Tom Coughlin as their coach.The problem is Eli Manning.same thing with the giants as it is with the bears.Doesnt matter WHO the quarterback is,as long as Eli Manning is there,then the Giants will suck and they will keep firing coach after coach blaming him when Eli is the one to be blamed.:rolleyes:
Since the Giants got Odell Beckham, Eli is putting up the best QB rating and passing yards of his career. Even better than when he won two Superbowls

Difference is the Giants Defense sucks

Since the Giants got Odell Beckham, Eli is putting up the best QB rating and passing yards of his career. Even better than when he won two Superbowls

I like Eli.

I hope he gets at least one more Superbowl ring so that he can again show up his brother.

I am afraid you are correct about Manning. He did his part and now it is time to move on

I like Eli.

I hope he gets at least one more Superbowl ring so that he can again show up his brother.
He already showed up his brother.

I do like him but man does he screw up

I USED to hate the Cowboys with a passion as much as I hated the LA Raiders when they were in LA.Thank god those two teams never meant in the superbowl,that would have been my worst nightmare.I would have had to move to another country had that ever transpired. after the Raiders moved back to Oakland where they belong,I could not hate them anymore and the Cowboys were easily my number one most hated team.Number two after the Rams left LA.

However since the Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was very instrumental in getting my Rams back to LA,I hate to utter these words but I like the Cowboys and Jerry Jones now because if not for Jerry Jones,I would not have gotten my Rams back in LA where they belong.:thup:

LA Ram fans like myself owe Jerry Jones our deepest thanks and gratiitude so I dont hate the Cowboys anymore.

I still refuse to this day to call them anything other than st louis cardinals.they are so much not named right out there.they need a new name out there in arizona.:mad:

Arizona Cardinals is almost as much of a juvenile and childish name for a football team as st louis rams was.

They may be in the playoff hunt this year, but I think they probably still need another season to develop.

What happened to you ?!

Khalid Mack is awesome

UB grad

I don't hate the Cowboys, don't love them either. Hate to say it , and I understand why you now appreciate him, but I just can't stand Jones.
Hate the cowboys

Why? A lot of people seem to, but why? sealybobo
Emmit, aikman and Irvin. Hated that team. Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson.

You either loved them or hated them. Americas team? Ha!

Okay, gotcha. Only one of those I REALLY dislike is Jones. We all know why. His nose is into everything.

I don't hate the Cowboys, don't love them either. Hate to say it , and I understand why you now appreciate him, but I just can't stand Jones.
Hate the cowboys

Okay, gotcha. Only one of those I REALLY dislike is Jones. We all know why. His nose is into everything.
I only hate really good teams or dynasties. I consider that team a dynasty. They win 3 Superbowl?

What I hated the most was Smith broke the all time rushing record because Barry Sanders retired early. Otherwise that would be Barry's record.

Hate the cowboys

I only hate really good teams or dynasties. I consider that team a dynasty. They win 3 Superbowl?

What I hated the most was Smith broke the all time rushing record because Barry Sanders retired early. Otherwise that would be Barry's record.

Someone will come along and break that record though. If they haven't already, but I know what you are saying.

What happened to you ?!

I was always a big fan of the niners in the 80's when they had joe montana.He was my favorite quarterback of all time.Matter of fact when he joined the chiefs later in his career,for the first and only time in my life,I became a chiefs fan.:biggrin: something I never imagined i would since i root against them each week.lol

I have fond memories of the 80's of those monday night football games when the Rams were good and that cailfornia rivalry was at full tilt watching them Joe Montana,Jerry Rice,Roger Craig,Tom Rathman,and Ronnie Lott and the bunch go up against the LA Rams with Jim Everett,Eric Dickerson,Flipper Anderson,Jackie Slater,Toby Harrah and the bunch.those were the glory days.

Dude no true Rams fan will ever like the Chokeland Faiders.They will forever be disliked by Ram fans for doing the unthinkable,invading LA.

what happened to me? what happend to you? the Rams teams from the past 21 years havent given a shit about the 49ers.That rivalry with the niners has been non existant the past 21 years since that california rivalry had been non existant.:lmao:

I agree with you though that the Raiders will probably be a good team this year especially with the Bronocs not having a quarterback anymore.

I like Eli.

yeah he ALREADY showed his brother up.So Peyton beat another unproven NFL quarterback in the superbowl who went into panic and meltdown mode in the superbowl when things did not go his way,big wow.lol

Hate the cowboys

I myself have always hated them because they always wear their freaking road jerseys at their home games all the time.that should NOT be allowed.I have actually seen other people over the years post on message boards they ALSO hate them for that reason as well.:thup:

Other teams do it as well at times but that is usually almost at the beginning of the year when the weather is hot because its hotter wearing dark colors than it is with whites.The chargers for example usually always wear their whites at the beginning of the year when the weather is hot.

PLUS I remember it used to seem like whenever football season was going on anytime you turned on the tv it was always the freaking cowboys on all the time.:mad:

It also made me hate them because the NFL seems to think they are so special that they have to be allowed to host thanksgiving games every damn year.:mad:

Yeah I know the Lions do as well but the difference is they are not billed as americas team. americas team my ass,half the country doesnt like them as evidenced by all the posts here.

Last edited:
Hate the cowboys

I myself have always hated them because they always wear their freaking road jerseys at their home games all the time.that should NOT be allowed.I have actually seen other people over the years post on message boards they ALSO hate them for that reason as well.:thup:

Other teams do it as well at times but that is usually almost at the beginning of the year when the weather is hot because its hotter wearing dark colors than it is with whites.The chargers for example usually always wear their whites at the beginning of the year when the weather is hot.

PLUS I remember it used to seem like whenever football season was going on anytime you turned on the tv it was always the freaking cowboys on all the time.:mad:

It also made me hate them because the NFL seems to think they are so special that they have to be allowed to host thanksgiving games every damn year.:mad:

Yeah I know the Lions do as well but the difference is they are not billed as americas team. americas team my ass,half the country doesnt like them as evidenced by all the posts here.

Ted Turner did the same thing with the Atlanta Braves. They were always on TBS so they sort of became America's team. I hated TBS for playing all those Braves games and it made me hate the players on that team. Tom Glavine & Greg Maddux. Hate those guys. LOL. Then John Smoltz joined. Who else did I hate on that team? I'm picturing the guys face. Oh yea, Chipper Jones

Hate the cowboys

Ted Turner did the same thing with the Atlanta Braves. They were always on TBS so they sort of became America's team. I hated TBS for playing all those Braves games and it made me hate the players on that team. Tom Glavine & Greg Maddux. Hate those guys. LOL. Then John Smoltz joined. Who else did I hate on that team? I'm picturing the guys face. Oh yea, Chipper Jones

awwwwwww Now see? I liked them, but I am close to where they are. I did not like TT though...
Chipper was a lot younger than Glavine and Maddux. I don't know any players on the Braves team now.

I like Eli.

yeah he ALREADY showed his brother up.So Peyton beat another unproven NFL quarterback in the superbowl who went into panic and meltdown mode in the superbowl when things did not go his way,big wow.lol
The "unproven" QB was the league MVP. It was Denver's defense that won the game, not Manning.

Forum List

Back