Romo Aikman Cowboys and the NFL suck. Bills should be America's team...

Red white and blue, the bison is a beautiful animal, not corporate Gray and the arrogant self important NFL east.... It's a sport not a business and a hype team that's really not that good.

The bills always wanted to play Montana and the 49ers but they always had to play the GD cheating big money republican lol NFL east... I'm talking bring back the AFL against these stodgyrs but they always had to play the GD cheating big money republican lol NFL east... I'm talking bring back the AFL against these stodgy******** lol.

Sorry we will take it under advisement but it helps if you at least have a star in your flag design.

Let Buffalo actually WIN something before they declare themselves to be America’s team

They barely got by Detroit today

Let Buffalo actually WIN something before they declare themselves to be America’s team

They barely got by Detroit today
Josh Allen is playing hurt, and a lot of the defense is out. Hopefully Tre White plays on Thursday and Buffalo signs Odell Beckham jr.. I’m not concerned about being America’s team, I just want a Super Bowl

Josh Allen is playing hurt, and a lot of the defense is out. Hopefully Tre White plays on Thursday and Buffalo signs Odell Beckham jr.. I’m not concerned about being America’s team, I just want a Super Bowl

Buffalo’s reputation is losing big games
Until they actually win something and then win again
They can’t be considered a great team.

Bills are like 6th in the America’s Team sweepstakes right behind the Packers and Dolphins , Raiders are perineal top 3

Bills are like 6th in the America’s Team sweepstakes right behind the Packers and Dolphins , Raiders are perineal top 3

Right now, I would go with America’s Team being

KC
Packers
Steelers
NE

Buffalo’s reputation is losing big games
Until they actually win something and then win again
They can’t be considered a great team.
I mean I believe they have the talent on both side of the ball, they just have to be more consistent, and win games when it matters - the playoffs.

But I agree that championships aren’t won on paper. I think right know you can say Buffalo is a contender, but they haven’t won anything to be called a great team.

Cowboys Niners Raiders top 3 for most of last 50 years with Packers , Steelers , Dolphins Giants & Chiefs supplanting whoever was Second or third for brief periods ( Steelers & Niners being powers longer than most )

Cowboys Niners Raiders top 3 for most of last 50 years with Packers , Steelers , Dolphins Giants & Chiefs supplanting whoever was Second or third for brief periods ( Steelers & Niners being powers longer than most )

Have you missed all 6 of NEs championships ?

Closest Patriots got was second place two seasons ( Tuck Season and Brady 3rd ring ) in America’s team sweepstakes

Forum List

Back