Romney up by 8 over NoBama

And of that list, were the President to get only Ohio, he would still have enough, 271.

Us Ohioans won't vote for him. He just said he was in favor of fag marriage.

Poll

Date

Sample

Obama (D)

Romney (R)

Spread

RCP Average

4/15 - 5/7

--

Obama +4.6

Quinnipiac

5/2 - 5/7

1069 RV

Obama +1

PPP (D)

5/3 - 5/6

875 RV

Obama +7

Purple Strategies

4/19 - 4/23

600 LV

Obama +5

Rasmussen Reports

4/18 - 4/18

500 LV

Obama +4

FOX News

4/15 - 4/17

606 RV

Obama +6

Looking good....Obama is below 50% in all but one. Any state below 50% for Obama at the time of the election is good news and Obama will be toast:cool:

In other news, if you type 'bully' in news.google.com, Mitt is the first story to come up, with 3,216 links. How wonderful is that.

Yeah we want you to dwell on something that happened 50 years ago. Just like the president who doesnt want the real issues known :cuckoo:

But the thing is, Romney is still the same person, isn't he.

The guy who beats up the gay kid 50 years ago is the one who wants to deny gay people rights that even Bush was willing to give them today.

Exactly what rights did Romney try to deny someone?

Yeah we want you to dwell on something that happened 50 years ago. Just like the president who doesnt want the real issues known :cuckoo:

The guy who beats up the gay kid 50 years ago is the one who wants to deny gay people rights that even Bush was willing to give them today.

Romney not only came out against gay marriage but came out against civil unions as well.

now, I'm using the term "rights" cautiously, because I don't realy think there are any "rights". Anyone who thinks he has "rights" should look up "Japanese-Americans 1942" to see how quickly "Rights" vanish in front of a scared and angry Mob.

We have privilages the rest of society agrees that we have. And for gay folks, society has agreed that most of the previous privilages they used to deny they, meh, they have no problem with now. So they've agreed to end job discrimation and housing discrmination and DADT.

Romney not only came out against gay marriage but came out against civil unions as well.

now, I'm using the term "rights" cautiously, because I don't realy think there are any "rights". Anyone who thinks he has "rights" should look up "Japanese-Americans 1942" to see how quickly "Rights" vanish in front of a scared and angry Mob.

We have privilages the rest of society agrees that we have. And for gay folks, society has agreed that most of the previous privilages they used to deny they, meh, they have no problem with now. So they've agreed to end job discrimation and housing discrmination and DADT.

So, Romney hasn't denied anyone any of their rights, like you said... right? I could care less if gays are married, and Romney may have his own opinion, but he hasn't denied anyone of their rights. If anything, you seem think it's not his right to have his own opinion on the matter.

obama is losing every demographic he thought was safe. There's still time for him to lose gays. He will, because he keeps grabbing for another brass ring. When he does that, he loses the one he was holding.

As the public is finding out, obama has no principles. He has no values. What ever he says doesn't last long.

I said that Romney will be up by 10 by the end of summer.

Maybe I was off? Romney COULD be up by 20 at the end of summer, according to present trends, huh?

obama is losing every demographic he thought was safe. There's still time for him to lose gays. He will, because he keeps grabbing for another brass ring. When he does that, he loses the one he was holding.

As the public is finding out, obama has no principles. He has no values. What ever he says doesn't last long.

Shhh--keep this on the Down low.

(whispering)The fact that Obama said he believes in gay marriage, then turn around and said it was a states issue, translate into Obama is not going to do a damn thing about Gay marriage.

Let's stop the silliness about points. The election will be close. The center and independents do not, and will not, think like far righties. Let's work on convincing the center and independents the right vote is for Romney.

It's funny how the left is now starting to run on ideology more than the right.

Talk about a flip flop.

The left has always run on liberal ideology, Listening.

I find interesting that differing ideologies on the right is beginning to fracture the lock step of the Reaganistas.

Forum List

Back