Gingrich campaigning for Romney

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Newt Gingrich says he will join the campaign trail for Mitt Romney next week with two events in Georgia, including the state’s GOP convention.
Gingrich, the former House speaker who represented Georgia, last week suspended his 2012 GOP presidential campaign. Gingrich won only two primaries in his campaign – Georgia and South Carolina.
A Gingrich campaign spokesman told CNN on Friday night about plans to help Romney, the likely GOP presidential nominee, starting at the GOP convention next weekend. He also reportedly will campaign for Romney in Las Vegas.
Gingrich has said he fully backs Romney and did so in his May 2 exit speech, though the endorsement seemed less than overwhelming.
“I am asked sometimes is Mitt Romney conservative enough?” Gingrich said. “And my answer is simple – compared to Barack Obama? This is not a choice between Mitt Romney and Ronald Reagan. This is a choice between Mitt Romney and the most radical leftist president in American history."

Read more: Gingrich campaigning for Romney | Fox News

LOL, man... It took Newt record time to flip flop on his feelings about Mitt and sell out. See, that's why I like Ron Paul, he won't call someone out as a Progressive liberal over and over in debates, in ads and in speeches only to near instantly turn around and find some reason to help them become president.

Newt: Mitt Romney is the worst Republican frontrunner in nearly a century.

Newt Gingrich: Mitt Romney The Weakest Republican Frontrunner In 90 Years

Newts ad calling Mitt a Progressive. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aIvyPoSBh0]Gingrich attack ad "Progressive" 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

In politics people are either the biggest phonies or the most forgiving people.

Hillary Clinton (and her husband) said the most vicious and racist things about Obama. Obama forgave so much that he chose Hillary to be Secretary of State.

Joe Biden as good as called Obama the N-word, with his condescending and demeaning assessment of Obama. Yet Obama chose him to be the Vice President.

Takes a REAL great heart or an utter lack of integrity.

No big deal about Gingrich supporting Romney now. They all look for "What's In It For Me?"

LOL, man... It took Newt record time to flip flop on his feelings about Mitt and sell out. See, that's why I like Ron Paul, he won't call someone out as a Progressive liberal over and over in debates, in ads and in speeches only to near instantly turn around and find some reason to help them become president.

Newt: Mitt Romney is the worst Republican frontrunner in nearly a century.

Newt Gingrich: Mitt Romney The Weakest Republican Frontrunner In 90 Years

Newts ad calling Mitt a Progressive. Gingrich attack ad "Progressive" 2012 - YouTube

No one flip flops anymore. Don't you know. Newt "evolved" into a new position on Romney's candidacy just like Obama "evolved" from being for gay marriage in 1996 to being against "gay marriage" to attain the Presidency to being "for gay marriage" to get much needed campaign $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

It's called "evolving".

Get a grip!

:lol:

In politics people are either the biggest phonies or the most forgiving people.
Hillary Clinton (and her husband) said the most vicious and racist things about Obama. Obama forgave so much that he chose Hillary to be Secretary of State.

Joe Biden as good as called Obama the N-word, with his condescending and demeaning assessment of Obama. Yet Obama chose him to be the Vice President.

Takes a REAL great heart or an utter lack of integrity.

No big deal about Gingrich supporting Romney now. They all look for "What's In It For Me?"

And that depends on where they stand in the polls at any given moment.

Immie

Forum List

Back