Romney up by 8 over NoBama

In other news, if you type 'bully' in news.google.com, Mitt is the first story to come up, with 3,216 links. How wonderful is that.

The libs are all sitting at their computers writing about it in hopes that someone will believe it. So far, it's not going well. 3,216 links is a waste of space. How many links are there regarding Fast and Furious? Solyndra? The economy? Unemployment? There are things that people actually do care about, even if Obama doesn't want to talk about them.

In other news, if you type 'bully' in news.google.com, Mitt is the first story to come up, with 3,216 links. How wonderful is that.

The libs are all sitting at their computers writing about it in hopes that someone will believe it. So far, it's not going well. 3,216 links is a waste of space. How many links are there regarding Fast and Furious? Solyndra? The economy? Unemployment? There are things that people actually do care about, even if Obama doesn't want to talk about them.

Clem, I want Romney to win. I also want you to think. No one is going to change his mind among the centrists and independents now over solyndra or fast and furious. However, hazing hits home personally will almost all of us. MR is getting in front of this finally, and we need to concentrate on that for the next few days.

lets see what the polls will be in early june when we get another crappy jobs report while Obama is still talking about the gay life as our economy will still resemble the titanic ten miles from the ice-burg.
Exaclty. There is no way he can run on his record, so he will spend his time deflecting.

Down from the last time you posted it. You're losing ground. Just wait.

The WI recall movement on June 5 will be very indicative. I expect Walker to survive but only barely. The dems are much stronger than last year, and will be stronger this year as time goes on.

However, MR has traction on economics. As long as he hammers on that and stays with from social and cultural positions, he will be fine because the GOP has to follow him.

[

Rasmussen definately an outlier on this poll.

Don't get your hopes up, Rocks....it's all over but the shouting.

Rasmussen is the one who polls likely voters....not just the registered voters.[/QUOTE]

Rasmussen puts out bullshit polls to make the GOP Feel better about itself all the way up to the week of the election, and then he bothers to be somewhat accurate.

And today, he trimmed the imaginary Romney Lead to 4, and the RCP average went up to +2.0 Obama.

Of course, now that Romney has been outed as a homophobe, bully and liar, I expect his numbers to crater this week.

[

Rasmussen is the one who polls likely voters....not just the registered voters.

Rasmussen puts out bullshit polls to make the GOP Feel better about itself all the way up to the week of the election, and then he bothers to be somewhat accurate.

And today, he trimmed the imaginary Romney Lead to 4, and the RCP average went up to +2.0 Obama.

Of course, now that Romney has been outed as a homophobe, bully and liar, I expect his numbers to crater this week.

Likely voters are more of an accurate poll than are registered voters, The undecided will break for Romney. Pro Obama voters are not as enthused about Obama as they were in 08.. In your case, the fact that you're a Romney hater in large part because of his religion gives you less credibility than normal people:cuckoo:

[

Rasmussen is the one who polls likely voters....not just the registered voters.

Likely voters are more of an accurate poll than are registered voters, The undecided will break for Romney. Pro Obama voters are not as enthused about Obama as they were in 08.. In your case, the fact that you're a Romney hater in large part because of his religion gives you less credibility than normal people:cuckoo:

No one knows how the undecided will break yet. We will see if Obama can reignite that enthusiasm. JoeB-Biden is indeed silly.

Yeah we want you to dwell on something that happened 50 years ago. Just like the president who doesnt want the real issues known :cuckoo:

I wonder just how desperate Democrats will become..mmm

There are many Democrats that I know personally that have seen enough of this Chicago tactics bullshit already and won't vote at all.

Battleground states.

At 253, the President only needs 17 more for 270.

Ohio President Obama 4.6 EV 18

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Florida President Obama 0.5 EV 29

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

Virginia President Obama 3.2 EV 13

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama

New Hampshire President Obama 3.5 EV 4

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - New Hampshire: Romney vs. Obama

Pennsylvania President Obama 7.0 EV 20

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Pennsylvania: Romney vs. Obama

Iowa President Obama 4.0 EV 9

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Iowa: Romney vs. Obama

Missouri Governor Romney 3.5 EV 10

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Missouri: Romney vs. Obama

Colorado President Obama 5.6 EV 9

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Colorado: Romney vs. Obama

Nevada President Obama 7.4 EV 6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Nevada: Romney vs. Obama

Arizona Governor Romney 4.2 EV 11

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Arizona: Romney vs. Obama

North Carolina President Obama 2.4 EV 15

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - North Carolina: Romney vs. Obama

I'm betting he can kiss NC and Arizona goodbye.. Georgia.. too,, Florida too.. bye bye birdie.

He will not win Georgia. He did not win it in 08 he will not win it now lol

Sure it's early but the trend is fun.

====================:lol:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney earning 50% of the vote and President Obama attracting 42% support. Four percent (4%) would vote for a third party candidate, while another three percent (3%) are undecided.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Rasmussen? Well, I expect that Obama will drop out soon...

we wish

Rassumussen is a right wing hack, and he's the only pollster who has teh Weird Mormon Robot in the lead.

And even he has Romney crashing. His supposed "lead" went from 8 points to 4 points.

Romney is going to crater this week. It is going to be ugly.

Clem, I want Romney to win. I also want you to think. No one is going to change his mind among the centrists and independents now over solyndra or fast and furious. However, hazing hits home personally will almost all of us. MR is getting in front of this finally, and we need to concentrate on that for the next few days.

Actually, all Romney did was expose himself as a liar as well as a bully and a homophobe.

I'm still waiting for the public service announcment.

"Hi, Kids! Don't go bullying the gay kids because your daddy isn't a governor like mine and can't get you out of trouble!"

Yeah we want you to dwell on something that happened 50 years ago. Just like the president who doesnt want the real issues known :cuckoo:

But the thing is, Romney is still the same person, isn't he.

The guy who beats up the gay kid 50 years ago is the one who wants to deny gay people rights that even Bush was willing to give them today.

JoeB-Biden pretends Romney did not apologize. End of that story. Mitt has turned the corner for the good with independents and centrists on that story in the positive.

Romney needs to concentrate on economics from now on out and he will win by eight points., [/Q

But the thing is, Romney is still the same person, isn't he.

The guy who beats up the gay kid 50 years ago is the one who wants to deny gay people rights that even Bush was willing to give them today.

man oh man..
:cuckoo:

JoeB-Biden pretends Romney did not apologize. End of that story. Mitt has turned the corner for the good with independents and centrists on that story in the positive.

Romney needs to concentrate on economics from now on out and he will win by eight points., [/Q

Oh, please, guy... are you trying to take Jennifer Rubin's job as Romney's "Minister of Information"?

Iraqi-Information-Minister.jpeg

"Romney doesn't remember beating up the ghey kid... but he's pretty sure he wasn't gay.. but anyway he's really sorry if it happened. Don't beat up gay kids, unless your Daddy is governor."

Forum List

Back