Great Interview with RFK

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Honestly, I don't see why anyone would choose Biden over RFK. Is Joe Biden REALLY the best the Democrat Party has to offer?

RFK, like Trump, is in a battle with the Deep State. But Democrat voters seem to love their Deep State overlords

Look it up.

And you need to prove the "pedophile" accusations, Q. Not just to each other. You poor souls don't understand that.
No, I'm not going to "look it up."

And Deep State Biden doesn't have to be "convicted" by the Deep State for me to know he has a perverse thing for little children

Now watch the video interview I provided and stay on topic

You humped my leg, I responded.

If you don't like that, tough shit.
You keep saying nothing.

You drop innuendo without information and expect the rest of us to go on these silly hunts. All because you know Biden is the worst of the worst possible candidates. Honestly, the man is near brain dead and he's all you have. He's NOT going to be president in 2025

Given what just came out about him, it's no surprise the Trumpsters love him.

Sure seems like you are looking for reasons to vote the demented fool AGAIN. You know that they say about the person that does the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

Seriously, you are voting EXACTLY the opposite of your self-proclaimed ideologies and beliefs. Either you simply don’t understand that, are lying about your positions or have a childish hate so embedded that it trumps, pun intended, all else. Take solace in the fact that you are not alone. Many have fallen into the same trap set by the left. Few have the ability to climb out of the hole or even recognize that they have even been duped.

Sure seems like you are looking for reasons to vote the demented fool AGAIN. You know that they say about the person that does the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

Seriously, you are voting EXACTLY the opposite of your self-proclaimed ideologies and beliefs. Either you simply don’t understand that, are lying about your positions or have a childish hate so embedded that it trumps, pun intended, all else. Take solace in the fact that you are not alone. Many have fallen into the same trap set by the left. Few have the ability to climb out of the hole or even recognize that they have even been duped.
Run the mentally ill orange buffoon again, and I will vote (D) again.

Don't run him, and I can gleefully go back to voting third party.

If you don't like that, tough shit. Get me out of your head. It's ugly in there.

Run the mentally ill orange buffoon again, and I will vote (D) again.

Don't run him, and I can gleefully go back to voting third party.

If you don't like that, tough shit. Get me out of your head. It's ugly in there.

You are exactly the type of Independents the Democats wanted to capture. Self-proclaimed Independents that are socially left-leaning which is most. They tend think with their heart first, not their head. Hurt their feelings and you will never get their vote. Send a mean Tweet and that’s it, policies be damned. Congrats on falling for sham.

Honestly, I don't see why anyone would choose Biden over RFK. Is Joe Biden REALLY the best the Democrat Party has to offer?

RFK, like Trump, is in a battle with the Deep State. But Democrat voters seem to love their Deep State overlords

What part of that was "great?"

Forum List

Back