Romney Scumbag Attack on Dem Candidate's Wives

USMB Member Grampa Murked U Excuses Attacks on Candidate's Wives

Someone mentioned an attack on women. I read the whole thread and found nothing but gibberish and talk of tax returns.

Thread fail

Romney attacked Kerry's wife over a tax return issue that Romney wants to go away.

Romney also lied about Senator Kerry's release of tax records. So we have Romney lying on FOX News and attacking another man's wife and not getting called on it.

There has to be an attack before it can be excused.

If i say Ms Heinz-Kerry's house is on the hill. It's not an attack. It's a statement of fact. There needs to be some sort of negative implication with the statement for it to be an attack. There was no negative implication. Quite the opposite, Romney was citing the fact that she wasnt forthcoming with her tax returns as a justification for doing the same. He was arguing that there was anothing wrong with not releasing tax returns and cited Ms Heinz Kerry as an example.

You seriously think that's an attack? If we were to believe that, then Romney is essentially attacking himself. Do you honestly think he would do that?

Are you so emotionally against Romney that you can't see the truth here? Why not just discuss the issues?

Why am I not surprised Romney could get away with such a scumbag move on the FOX News? Anywhere else, the propriety of a comment from a candidate for US President, that brings another man's wife into an argument, would be challenged and cause shock. Not on FOX News.:mad:

In an interview on Fox News Channel Monday morning, Romney -- under pressure from not only the Obama campaign but also some in his own party to release additional tax returns -- suggested he is the victim of a double standard.

“John Kerry ran for president; you know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars -- she never released her tax returns,” Romney said. “Somehow this wasn’t an issue.”

Oh yeah, I forgot...Romney has Karl Rove, Ed Gillespie and others on his side and on his team. The GOP went after Kerry's wife in 2004. Romney is no better than the usual suspects, he just has the Mormon squeaky clean persona as a cover.

In fact, Heinz Kerry’s reluctance to release tax returns, which she files separately from her husband, was a major story line during the 2004 presidential race. She eventually made public the first two pages of her 2003 return,

I'm sure you are torn up by the attacks on Palin's kids too. :eusa_hand:

I know you see it that way, you have to downplay it for Obama.

Truth is he was mocking special olympians for their inability to bowl, thus the comparison since he can't bowl.

I can't think of any adult I know personally and who I respect that would make such a disgusting remark. But he's a democrat, the first black president, so he leaves the scene of the crime free of question from his beloved supporters.

Okay, did he smush up his features and talk funny? Because that's what mocking is.

I see, you're just picking at my word use in order to deflect from the awful thing Obama said, understandable.

mock
verb /mäk/ 
mocked, past participle; mocked, past tense; mocking, present participle; mocks, 3rd person singular present

1.Tease or laugh at in a scornful or contemptuous manner
- he mocks them as Washington insiders

It was insensitive and he apologized.

Seriously. You can keep talking, but nothing will change. Are you planning on acting out the definition of insanity? Because I won't be the counterpoint.

Mrs. Kerry = not a candidate.

Mr. Romney = a candidate.

Romney's flat wrong. He needs to release the tax returns. Many sensible GOP folks agree.

Only the insensible wacks far to right are screaming.

Mrs. Kerry = not a candidate.

Mr. Romney = a candidate.

Romney's flat wrong. He needs to release the tax returns. Many sensible GOP folks agree.

Only the insensible wacks far to right are screaming.

I wonder though, is there a single person who is now going to vote for that criminal that after seeing he doesnt pay taxes wouldnt vote for him?

I know there are a few indies and conz who arent racists, very few, who dont care what color the prez is or what gender, but are there enough to matter?

He might as well release them, the more anti american he is the more his base will love him

USMB Member The Infidel Supports Attack on Candidate's Families

2011-12-20174133.jpg

remember this. :eusa_shhh:

Whatever.....
:lol:

Making a crack about bowling for the Special Olympics is insensitive. Not mocking. He did apologize.

I know you see it that way, you have to downplay it for Obama.

Truth is he was mocking special olympians for their inability to bowl, thus the comparison since he can't bowl.

I can't think of any adult I know personally and who I respect that would make such a disgusting remark. But he's a democrat, the first black president, so he leaves the scene of the crime free of question from his beloved supporters.

Okay, did he smush up his features and talk funny? Because that's what mocking is.

Says you :rolleyes:

I didn't even know Kerry's wife was running for president!

Poor mittens - running scared and easily confused.

Is Anne Romney running for President?

NOPE. But I'll bet Ann Romey was PROUD of this country before Mitt Was a candidate?:dunno:

Maybe Moochelle, My Belle, Obama can take lessons from Ann Romney in being a REAL American?

USMB Member Avatar4321 Excuses Attacks on Candidate's Families

Third thread on this and the left still cant figure out that no attack exists. Pointing out whether she released or didnt release tax returns doesn't constitute an attack.

Calling her a whore or implying some impropriety would, but stating a fact that is neither negative nor positive is not an attack.

Bringing a candidate's wife into an argument with a lie, Romney lied about Kerry's release of his tax records, in order to defend yourself is as slimy as it gets.

Romney lied about Kerry and then brought a Democratic candidate's wife into the discussion. And FOX News didn't call him on it?

1) Romney didn't lie when talking about Kerry or Ms. Heinzs records
2) Saying that they released or didnt release tax returns isn't an attack.

Why am I not surprised Romney could get away with such a scumbag move on the FOX News? Anywhere else, the propriety of a comment from a candidate for US President, that brings another man's wife into an argument, would be challenged and cause shock. Not on FOX News.:mad:

In an interview on Fox News Channel Monday morning, Romney -- under pressure from not only the Obama campaign but also some in his own party to release additional tax returns -- suggested he is the victim of a double standard.

“John Kerry ran for president; you know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars -- she never released her tax returns,” Romney said. “Somehow this wasn’t an issue.”

Oh yeah, I forgot...Romney has Karl Rove, Ed Gillespie and others on his side and on his team. The GOP went after Kerry's wife in 2004. Romney is no better than the usual suspects, he just has the Mormon squeaky clean persona as a cover.

In fact, Heinz Kerry’s reluctance to release tax returns, which she files separately from her husband, was a major story line during the 2004 presidential race. She eventually made public the first two pages of her 2003 return,

Romney lied about Kerry, just follow the story. FOX didn't call him on the lie, did they?

And why did Romney bring another man's wife into a political battle? Why mention another man's wife when defending yourself?

Romney's qualities are not what Americans want in a President:mad:

Is this OP a joke ? Really ? Is this supposed to be funny ?

That is an attack? How sensitive are we going to get? Dems claiming Ann never worked a day in her life, talking about her MS issues and then you have the Palins and all the BS there and you call this an attack?

This is very funny.

Romney, the GOP candidate brought another man's wife into a political battle. Name a Democratic candidate that did the same or that mentioned Palin's kid? Name a Democratic candidate who mentioned Ann's MS.

If President Obama is at fault for what Democrats say about Romney's wife and Palin's kid...

what about the Attacks by Republicans on Democrat's families through the years? Is Romney to blame for those? Is your principle deserting you now?

:eusa_shifty:

Warrior the phoney combat veteran has the balls to call a combat veteran a coward? This is what the Vteran's Posts are full of

I never said I was a Vietnam vet, assbrain. I joined in 1976 - post-Vietnam, dumbfuck.

Put your mouth back on Kerry's nutsack now.

CinC Jimmy Carter?

you loser coward. I was correct about you. Kerry saw combat and fought the North Vietnamese. You fought alcohol and a waist line

Wow. I wonder why all this time I thought he fought in Nam. Must have been led to that impression by all the shit he talks on this board.

Fancy that.

The T USMB's Phoney Patriot

I never said I was a Vietnam vet, assbrain. I joined in 1976 - post-Vietnam, dumbfuck.

Put your mouth back on Kerry's nutsack now.

CinC Jimmy Carter?

you loser coward. I was correct about you. Kerry saw combat and fought the North Vietnamese. You fought alcohol and a waist line

And got how many Purple hearts...and for what reasons?

DUBIOUS. <Put that word in your lexicon, Dantoid.

IDIOT.

So you call all the men who served in combat with Kerry, in the boats with Kerry...you call them liars?:mad:

I met them. They campaigned for Kerry. The US Military says there is no credibility to cheap bullshit accusations cowards like you lob.

You hav enever served in combat. USMB The T = Chickenhawk

I see, you're just picking at my word use in order to deflect from the awful thing Obama said, understandable.

mock
verb&#8195;/mäk/&#8195;
mocked, past participle;&#8195;mocked, past tense;&#8195;mocking, present participle;&#8195;mocks, 3rd person singular present

1.Tease or laugh at in a scornful or contemptuous manner
- he mocks them as Washington insiders

It was insensitive and he apologized.

Seriously. You can keep talking, but nothing will change. Are you planning on acting out the definition of insanity? Because I won't be the counterpoint.

I think an example of insanity is blindly following everything your political team does and believing and supporting everything your political team says.

Well at least after some arm twisting you finally admitted it was "insensitive." I'm sure you would've reacted so casually had Bush or Romney said such a thing.

So you call all the men who served in combat with Kerry, in the boats with Kerry...you call them liars?:mad:

I met them. They campaigned for Kerry. The US Military says there is no credibility to cheap bullshit accusations cowards like you lob.

What the fuck do you know about serving in the military, asswipe? The only thing you've ever served are blow-jobs behind the Greyhound bus station

Warrior is having trouble, obviously, with his own sexuality.

Kerry's men supported him, end of story.

What the fuck do you know about serving in the military, asswipe? The only thing you've ever served are blow-jobs behind the Greyhound bus station

Forum List

Back